Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Synchro T4 Barbarian Skill build - Howl Merc

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Future Contents
|| Black Dragon Preview ||

Synchro T4 Barbarian Skill build - Howl Merc

Nov 11, 2012 1:49 am
T4 Howl Merc Barbarian Build
This is a support build for PVE. All the howls, except Disenchanting howl, are maxed and damage output is compromised. Battle Howl for boosting crit and attack while Panic Howl endows superarmor for the party during damage dealing windows or during time acceleration.

This build has another perk - great survivability. The build focuses on  ensuring almost permanent damage reduction of at least 60% (without priest's buff) through the two superarmor buffs and the dash plate. In combination with priest's buff, careful management of cool down and duration of the two superarmor buffs, and timely usage of flying swing or dash, one can achieve zero damage taken for most attacks.

Skills:
Warrior:

Mercenary:

Barbarian:

Skill Rings:
1) Battle Howl +1 : This ring will increase the critical given by the buff to 6200.

Skill Plate:
1) Iron Skin +20% duration
2) Panic Howl -20% cd
3) Taunting Howl +50% duration
4) Dash -30% damage taken

[ The post was edited by sync08 at Nov 11, 2012 2:02 am ]

Return to the list

Totally +200 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +200 Points 2012-11-13 00:24:44 thx for sharing,repost to dn.mmosite.com  

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 13, 2012 4:34 am
Hahaha, the Synchro support build is back XD I still love merc survivability :P

How are you finding the merc in T4?

I notice you max circle swing but not whirlwind as well, is there a reason for that also?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 13, 2012 7:38 am
    Reply 1#  Ace Of Spades

Merc's suvivability gets better in T4. Zero damage taken by stacking skill damage reduction and damage reduction buffs is back, making the survivability build more complete and back to the old days before T2. However, Devastating Howl's potency is lost. You can only get 70% attack reduction on monsters by stacking Devastating Howl and Taunting Howl.

Regarding not maxing whirlwind, the reason is due to the long cool down and casting time. In addition, Whirlwind no longer do 36 hits on big mobs. So, I prefer maxing circle swing which I use more frequently than whirlwind and aslo to prepare for the upcoming EX skill. If there is ever a whirldwind EX, then I would switch from maxing Rolling Attack to maxing Whirlwind

There's another bad choice of skill that i have made, that is regarding Rising Slash. Cricle break might be better for PVE because you can easily deal the full damage with one hit and it is faster. I kept Rising Slash because I still do some PvP and you need it for combos.

Nov 14, 2012 2:04 pm
    Reply 2#  sync08

Thanks for the explanation! :)

Yea i was a bit sad about the devastating howl nerf, the bright side was they buffed the duration i guess. Easier to time now ~.~

Maxing rising slash isn't a bad thing either imo, since it enables you to use soccer kick combo. T4 seems to encourage maxing certain skills anyway to get as much damage out of them as possible.

Jan 2, 2013 5:45 pm
    What are your equipment suffixes?

Jan 6, 2013 10:19 pm
    [url=http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?i=1-12-25-50#p5VHjOzbMpMoGbVJkX]Warrior 45/91, Mercenary 89/94, Barbarian 0/91[/url]

is this build is alright?

Jan 16, 2013 2:16 am
    y didnt u get disenchanting howl?

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Synchro T4 Barbarian Skill build - Howl Merc

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »