Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Dancer Skill Description: Skill Simulator by Duowan Updated

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Dancer Skill Description: Skill Simulator by Duowan Updated

Oct 29, 2012 8:32 pm
Hmmm I was really into the idea of dancer till I saw the concept art :x, but I'm gonna wait it out anyway...might end up sticking to soul eater

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 5, 2012 11:49 am
So Dancer gets a better version of Somersault Dance and Spiral Kick? ><

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 9, 2012 7:37 pm
    * updating skill effect :D

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Nov 9, 2012 9:08 pm
    Mystics are in dire need of a Transformation patch to redefine or strengthen their role in parties, because Estatic Dance is basically Time Acceleration/Fast Forward with higher casting time and slightly less duration, but with 1/3rd of the CD.

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
    - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
    - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
    Nov 9, 2012 9:24 pm
    wow 3 second silence every 3 seconds... i guess i know what side im making

Nov 9, 2012 9:32 pm
    Force Users now needs a Class Transformation =.= Make Time Ulti CD to 60s, buff last 20s =.= (lvl 1)
    Saves 2 SP, gets buffed, bigger AoE than wtv Dance it is, makes all of us happy lol

Nov 9, 2012 9:57 pm
    That dance skill is imba. It totally replaces FU's role in a party.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 9, 2012 10:03 pm
      It won't replace shit. Still, it would be nice to have 10 more secs of AC in party.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
      Nov 9, 2012 10:08 pm
      actually you never know chances are the skill has a duration increase crest or a cd decrease crest...

Nov 9, 2012 10:09 pm
      If u think that way,
      Actually liddat FU wont be replaced. Instead, it will work hand in hand with Dancer for so-called "close to infinite" CD Reduction. Sounds nice lol...

Nov 9, 2012 10:23 pm
      anyway form of party support from a new char is a good news.

instead of replacing fu, i would say , fu would compliment dancer very well in future 8 man party to give a total of 10+18+ (2 sec gap) + 10 sec of continuous time accel effect :D

i would assume that time accel and this new dance will not affect each other just like acro's buff.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Nov 9, 2012 10:26 pm
      Yep. With Time Ulti, the dancer can cast the other 3 buffs as well... It will be a strong defensive combo!!!

Let's see how the skill is tweaked 1st then we conclude haha

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 9, 2012 10:51 pm
        OP nuff said

Signature

RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
        Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
        RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
        Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
        Zashi - 59 - Smasher
        RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

Nov 10, 2012 1:15 am
        3 dancers with good timing = infinite BT... + acro's SB (yeah SB is not affected most likely but it helps for more spamming) = extreme skill spamming party... they dont even have to worry bout mp with kalis buffs of mp reduction... and they'll have high hp with spirit of genie... haha wanna try that out...

Nov 10, 2012 4:21 am
        Probably we should wait and see before concluding anything.

Nov 10, 2012 4:28 am
        struggling with FU now. time to say buhbye to majesties in PvE..[SMILE=1]

Nov 10, 2012 4:59 am
        I doubt that the second effect will stay like this, otherwise Force User will have no utility anymore. Did a quick calculation for it and it doesn't look good for Force User.

Time: 450 seconds (3x miracle relic cooldown)
        With TA we can use miracle relic 4x in those 450 sec, while we can use miracle relic 6x with Dancer's skill. If anyone is wondering why some lines didn't touch the x axis, it is because some skills jump from 5 sec to 150 sec cooldown again.
        x axis is time and y axis is cooldown from miracle relic.
        And I only counted the casting time from the 2 sec dancing, for TA and MR the casting time is 0. No need to calculate those casting times too, since it already shows what it should show and casting time wouldn't change it that much.

[ The post was edited by Dyhakys at Nov 10, 2012 5:30 am ]

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
        Server: 华中电信一区
        Guild: FREEDOM
        IGN: Azure
        Class: Smasher

Dragon Nest EU
        IGN: Gielen, Ykime, _theBlue
        Class: Guardian, Sentinel, Obscuria

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 10, 2012 5:40 am
          Too bad for FUs then. But then the effect is too IMBA probably a change will occur as the class is implemented.

Nov 10, 2012 6:43 am
          Funny thing is this class might come around when  ddn and there probably won't be any nerfs after ddn is out ... They will probably boost it if doesn't stand up to loli or the other phys classes

Nov 10, 2012 9:52 am
          Looking over the skills Spirit Dancer seems extremely weaker =,=

Quick Reply:Dancer Skill Description: Skill Simulator by Duowan Updated

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »