●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight● !!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!
[ er, apparently they give this effect to the new skill instead =.= ]
14) Flash Stance, Deep Straight EX
• Fix the bug where you will be delayed when you are hit while using these skills
• % attack increase by 30%, absolute damage increase by 30% (PVE)
• Additional damage growth when target's HP is below 60% is reduced to 0.5% damage increase every level (instead of 1% increase every level ).
[ translation correct: the effect of additonal damage is nerf, but overall dmg is increased ]
• adjust the hit count in PVP and on small mobs (10 hits instead of 15 hits)
• % attack decrease by 20%, absolute damage decrease by 20% (PVE)
• % attack increase by 100%, absolute damage increase by 100% (PVE)
• Right click attack increase to 300% instead of 100%. (PVE, PVP)
• Right click charging time reduce by 0.7sec. After casting, the stance can be ended immediately by Tumbling. (PVE, PVP)
• In PVP, attack speed is reduced by 50%, duration is reduced by 2sec, attack is increased by 50%.
• superarmor break increase 50% (PVE)
• cooldown increase 5 -> 20 sec (PVE)
• Damage increase 2-2.5 times with level 1 as reference (PVE, PVP)
• Can rotate view slightly after you jump before hitting the target (PVE, PVP)
[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20121024/25th_Oct_DN_KR_Update_New_Sword_Master_Skill-5087ce7f8434abf13-1.html#p5087d335788b52]4#[/url] [i]110.*.*.104[/i][/b] [br] [br]is eclipse a party buff?
Wait, when did acro get her update? Merc and Ele is obvious since it was before T4 and BM got alot of buffs with T4 and after T4, but what happened with acro? Ok counter ring attack and speed buff don't have prerequisites anymore, but that's it what was positive for acros, other than that it was either a nerf (those mainly for pvp) or something that every class got (more dmg for skills).