Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Nov 18, 2012 11:03 pm
Reply 79#  180.*.*.134

stated in the very first post of the thread - artillery's better in like every way.

though, since magic breeze glitch was removed it's probably going to be really close between both bm branches, but still, artillery should be better just cause rapid shot ex is really damn good.
and artillery is easier and cheaper to gear.. =|

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 18, 2012 11:16 pm
In Sniper's defence;
Artillery can be annoying, trying to balance Crit, Int and mAtk is hard enough (excluding dark Artilleries and even FD)
Not even including trying to stack HP, its a pain :l
At least Sniper has Agi stacking as main damage and Crit source (although BM being half magic based kinda ruins it = =)
But with all these new EX skills, eventually well be inclined to all follow a very specific build in order to pump all our EX skills to their fullest extent (Another topic for another day)

Signature

CN- 华中电信一区
IGN: Belladonna, Grim丶雪花 (I have more chars, but mostly just for PvP. c:)

KR- Dunno wt server, too lazy to check zz
IGN: 추운Love, 추운Tear

"At the temple there is a poem called "Loss", carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read loss, only feel it."

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 19, 2012 1:22 am
    Reply 81#  Freu

my sniper has 52k crit atm(not counting 20% buff), i think even if i'm gonna ditch all them crit codes and change all of my gear to int, i'm still gonna have like 25k crit left.. which is enough.

it's easy to stack hp from armors, i'm wearing some 60A +8 parts and some 50A +10, and i have 250k hp which is a lot for bm, imo(full 60A +10 will probably get me 300k, and i don't even think bm needs 250k at lv60 atm).

anyway, i'll stick to sniper for the time being and see how it'll go, maybe we'll get new skills or some balance changes, and i don't really want to spend dozens of thousands gold to switch only to read that sniper got buffed on the next day.

Nov 20, 2012 8:36 am
    what do you suggest
    Longbow or Crossbow?

Nov 20, 2012 8:40 am
    Reply 83#  aibon777

i suggest longbow, but it's not too horrible to use a crossbow.

Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm
    why you choose longbow sir?

Nov 20, 2012 11:20 pm
    Reply 85#  180.*.*.134

superior range, better stats(other than min dmg), simple as that really.

i've yet to see one well geared bm sporting a crossbow..

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 21, 2012 1:12 am
      hi perfecti, i know this is a sniper thread but it seems you know a lot about artillery as well.
      1. should an artillery take siege stance?
      2. should i max magic arrow instead of twin shot?
      3. i never found any weapon costume with twin shot in the trading house/auction, should i just make my twin shot to lv 16 and spend sp in other skills like the owl skill that increase crit?
      thanks in advance

Nov 21, 2012 1:20 am
      I watch a youtube video of dnmegi i think you can ask him about artillery because mr.perfecti is busy not always there to answer all question so give space :}

Nov 21, 2012 1:57 am
      Reply 87#  36.*.*.229

1. no, not really(though i've seen quite a few artilleries using arrow shower in pvp, which i find.. weird, but if that's what you want it's always easy to alter any given build to suit your needs).
      2. sure, i just find twin shot being more useful.
      3. yep, that's an option(and owl's insight should be maxed in any case).

@76.*.*.135
      i don't mind answering questions i know the answer to and i'm not really busy lately - -

Nov 21, 2012 2:43 am
      What are good suffixes to have

Nov 21, 2012 5:14 pm
      Just wanted to ask if you guys in cDN/kDN got skill reset when the "Sylph's AID revamp" patch came in? The one with atk/aspd/mspd buff.

Currently i don't have it in my build at level 50, and don't want to use a skill reset just to max it :S

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 21, 2012 6:17 pm
        Reply 91#  170.*.*.1

nope, we haven't received one.. so yeah.

but reset scroll is pretty cheap in cn so whatever.

Nov 22, 2012 12:48 am
        Hey Perfecti, have you tried the new Siege Stance? If so, how is it now? I dont ask for Swift EX because, obviously, is good, since more evade skills for a BM is always really good.

Hang in there that the new skills for each job may or not redeem us! I'm really hoping for a multi-hit dash-roll-evade with low CD for the sniper (artillerys could get a summon, because magic!). One can only dream.

Nov 22, 2012 1:16 am
        Reply 93#  Alexandeath

hey,
        if you mean siege stance ex then no, i haven't tried it yet, cause new ex skills came out in cn just today. started farming mats, but since all of my pt wants new skills too it's gonna take a while.

and hah, yeah, i was hoping for something quick and evasive as well..

Nov 22, 2012 8:00 pm
        Which one should be better for skill ring? +1 magical breeze or +1 crossbow/longbow mastery? I'm thinking of getting Bullseye so I need to choose between the 2

Nov 22, 2012 11:31 pm
        Reply 95#  49.*.*.78

it's 3% against 2.6%, but one of those is passive and one should be re-buffed once in a while.

i guess you can take it from here.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 23, 2012 1:26 am
          perfecti what are good suffixes to have on weapon, off hand and armour!

Nov 23, 2012 1:33 am
          Reply 97#  24.*.*.37

for sniper - wind for everything but quiver(destructive) and gloves(life or whatever).
          for artillery - look for how much crit you have and manage your agi/int to get max crit, then make everything else int. weapons - magic for both.

Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am
          being an artillery is it ok to pump on pure matk/int stat and relying on owl insight for crit?

also, does the superarmor breaking suffix (heroic) woirks on bosses? 10% chance on 30 sec cd sounds great...

Quick Reply:T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »