Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Nov 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Reply 59#  190.*.*.13

yeah, i kinda miss it too, i think devs purposely boosting artillery no matter what, so people will flock to her.. i see them setting things straight after some time(btw, artillery double buff glitch was fixed in kr, i can't test in party, but at least candies don't work).
seriously, just zero seconds cd on critical break+arrow shower=sniper's great, i really hope they'll give us this at lv70 with arrow shower EX(30% chance to do 30% more damage on every crit... hnnnngg)

yes, i'll be re-doing my build when i'll get siege stance EX. don't bother looking into special effects too much, glow don't mean anything and 50% reduction is on regular siege stance(and it's still there), so why would they mention it in EX update..

i've gotta repeat it - ARTILLERY DOUBLE MAGIC DAMAGE BUFF GLITCH WAS FIXED IN KR.

[ The post was edited by perfecti at Nov 11, 2012 8:08 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Reply 60#  perfecti

hmm, recently i read an article on damage reduction buff.

It mention that the 50% dmg reduction effect on siege stance is a buff effect type (there is a buff icon for it), which is different from the dmg reduction from skill casting such as eraser of force user, flying swing & maestorm howl of mercenary or flame vortex of ele.

Therefore, the 50% dmg reduction CANNOT bypass the 75% dmg reduction cap from buff to achieve 100% dmg reduction.

Is that true?

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 12, 2012 2:55 am
    Hi perfecti, just wanna ask 2 qns:
    - If Im an Artillery, do I still need get Phy. Atk + M. Atk pots?
    - I can only add the Buff (The one that increases ur Agi and INT) to lvl 1 since I only have 4SP left and 104/107 SP limit. Do i really need to remove points from Extension Arrow? Or just a level 1 is better than nth (9% vs 18%..)

Thx in advance!

Nov 12, 2012 4:41 am
    Reply 61#  chaose5

err.. if you've read it then i guess it's true, but how am i supposed to test it?

another thing is - siege stance has BM's super armor(read - shitty), so it's just getting canceled by heavy attacks and losing it's effect.
    but anyway, it's not like i was hoping to tank some serious damage with BM.. so i don't really care about 100%.

Nov 12, 2012 4:44 am
    Reply 62#  DragonPrince1106

no, you don't.
    you can do without the buff, it's just too easy to press the button once in 3 minutes to receive some perma damage boost so i'm maxing it.

Nov 12, 2012 5:14 am
    That means either u maxed it or dun get it all rite?
    Sorry ah, cos I normally used a Sorceress Class, but cos my OP fren quitting so I will pilot his Sniper (But I will change it to Artillery) /_\ Therefore, asking u for advice

Nov 12, 2012 5:36 am
    Reply 65#  DragonPrince1106

well sure you can have it at lv1 but this way you'll be getting less damage boost obviously and you'll have to press the button anyway so why not as well just max it..

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 12, 2012 5:43 am
      And I still dk how to remove 3 SP from my build =.=
      Anyways, thx for ur help though. Though Idk how build my Artillery Stats still since I have lvl 11 ACS (Which is a Physical Atk), which i also dk how the Magical Breeze work. Kinda forgetful lol

Nov 12, 2012 7:22 am
      Reply 67#  DragonPrince1106

it doesn't matter if skill is phy or mag, under magic breeze artillery is calculating all of her damage from Mdmg stat.

and again, artillery already has too many self buffs, that's why i thought about leaving another one out, 2 is kinda enough for me, but it's all up to personal preference.

Nov 12, 2012 8:07 am
      Reply 63#  perfecti

easy to test, just ask someone to use miracle relic and you stand in it...

if it's 100% dmg reduction, you will not see any dmg popping up :D

if you see any dmg popping up, it's only at 75% cap.

Signature

Nov 12, 2012 9:51 am
      Reply 69#  chaose5

anyway, it's 75% as expected, but BM can't stand on her own feet worth a damn, so yeah.. not tanking anything.

Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am
      Reply 70#  perfecti

seems like it's true then ... =.=

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 14, 2012 5:06 am
        I have two questions

1- Sylph Aid is a self buff or party buff now?

2- Sylph Aid  Damage  added to the skill board damage  or attack bonus is added to the basic stats directly (phy/mag att) ?

If damage added on skill board arrow shower is must o.o

Nov 14, 2012 5:08 am
        Reply 72#  FutureRM

1. self.
        2. stats.

Nov 14, 2012 5:17 am
        Dammit artillery get more advange on this

Nov 18, 2012 7:53 pm
        Hahaha perfecti ... Seige stance is amazing now! You should watch half sugar new video >_<

Nov 18, 2012 8:23 pm
        Reply 75#  Kryonos

just saw it, where's the amazing part? =D

seems like "multishot" part is doing more damage after all(as i've originally predicted), so we DO have to get melee range to dish out best of the damage.. and that's retarded as all hell, seriously.

[ The post was edited by perfecti at Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm
          Well the new seige stance is good for dragons since they don't move a lot.  Also pretty decent on bosses that are focus on your flower can't really ask for anything better. Assuming you can combo decently it could be a powerful skill in pvp... Corner shots hahaha, but oh well I'm happy that they are trying to get more people to play bm but the way they are doing it sucks >->

Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm
          Reply 77#  Kryonos

you can't combo into siege stance in pvp, no sir, not a chance, especially at melee range anyone half decent is going to wreck bm free(well ok, it's possible, but it's so highly situational that i don't even want to think about it).
          you also have to consider 45sec cd, cause when i'm pulling out something with 45 sec cd i want to see bodies drop left and right..

well anyway, i'll be getting siege stance when new ex skills hit cn and see how it'll go.
          i hope it will be better than i'm expecting, but not getting my hopes up.. i want siege stance ex to dish out like a million with each hit for me to be satisfied.. not gonna happen probably.

Nov 18, 2012 10:30 pm
          hey ,, i want to ask something
          who is the best DPS between artilery and sniper ?
          note: same gear

Quick Reply:T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »