Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Oct 27, 2012 6:05 am
Reply 39#  49.*.*.148

A skill ring can bypass the max points for a skill? So it would be the same for Tracking Arrows too? (lvl 11 instead of 10)

yes it can and yes it would be, but tracking arrow does lackluster damage so swift shot would be preferable, but if you like tracking arrow so much you can of course go that way.

"another PVE variation would be to leave out guided arrow at lv1"

Interesting. Care to explain more?

what's there to explain?
tracking arrow, as i've said, does weak damage in pve so you might as well just leave it out.

Also do bosses have high enough def/mdef to go Iron Wall/Tent? I'm thinking that BullsEye would be enough

yes they have, and why would people think that bullseye work the same as iron wall/tent..? that's different mechanics, so it's better to have both in your party.
i don't have iron wall/tent myself but both suffixes are present twice in my 8-man raid.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 27, 2012 6:55 pm
Is magical breeze's secret ability considered bug ?If it is, is it fixed?

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 27, 2012 7:27 pm
    Reply 41#  MeowTheCat

you mean that it doubles magic damage on buffs?

i have my thoughts - i think it's indeed a bug and eyedentity knows about it but aren't fixing it on purpose(or maybe it's out there on purpose to begin with and they didn't listed it cause it would sound way too good), to make more people play artillery, since the class was really underplayed in t3.
    they'll either silently nerf it when they'll see that there's enough people on artillery's side, or give sniper something to compensate(zero seconds cd on critical break comes to mind).

afaik, it's still there atm.

Oct 28, 2012 2:40 pm
    which suffix you use?

Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm
    Reply 43#  177.*.*.197

i'm using wind for everything but gloves and quiver(life and destructive respectively).

Oct 29, 2012 5:15 pm
    Would suffix set for Artillery be the same? Wind for everything? Or int set? Also i'm wondering what would you suggest for 60A set for artillery? Should i just stack mdmg?

Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm
    Reply 45#  71.*.*.58

for artillery it's kinda harder to get your gears correctly, cause you've got to balance crit and mdmg.
    if you're rich enough then just go for crit potentials and you should be fine in that regard, if not - try to get accessories with agi+int, and maybe some wind equips to reach crit cap(don't forget to take into account your buffs), then get everything else mdmg+int.
    if you're worried about survivability, then it's getting even harder, go for agi+int+vit accessories(and you still need that crit cap, so manage your agi/int balance on suffixes) but you'll be losing some dps, obviously.

as for equipment itself, then yeah, just go for whatever gives the most mdmg(glory of tribe 60A set or 50L), cause artillery doesn't need physical damage at all.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 4, 2012 12:45 am
      Is there a limit to Magical Breeze's +matk buff boost? If I use Breeze and a +30% event candy and then take either a 30% milk or 50% cheese drop, I still get almost the same mag atk.

Also, Breeze boosts sylph's aid, right?

Nov 5, 2012 9:38 pm
      Perfecti ah~, do you have time? Would you mind taking a look at this Atrilley bug? http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-29363077-1-1.html

i don't understand any of those mean, can you explain? oh wait.. is it just the transfer dmg bug? tracking arrow + ulti? >_>

and an off-topic question, if i have a +8 Bow crafted Des suffix I pot Atk% crit%, later i craft suffix II on it, will it become +8 Bow crafted Des suffix II pot Atk% Crit% or it will lose all the enchance level + pot?

Nov 6, 2012 5:37 am
      Reply 48#  xFisH

sorry, i don't know much about "useful" glitches..

and no, levels or potentials won't drop with upgrading to lv2 suffix, why do people even thinks they will.

Nov 6, 2012 7:09 am
      Reply 49#  perfecti

okay~ sorry for being paranoid. -.-"

Nov 6, 2012 7:52 am
      Is dark artillery worth looking into?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 6, 2012 8:06 am
        Reply 51#  71.*.*.58

i've seen most artilleries changing to 50L instead, but some still running with manti bows.
        i see dark as a poor man's choice, cause if not dark then for best results you'll need glory of tribe everything and it's pretty damn expensive.

though if you can afford 50L quiver+something, then 4 glory of tribe parts, you can use manti bow with dark accessories and it will probably be just as good as full 60A set or somewhere along those parts.

tl;dr - yeah, it ain't that bad if you're looking for cheap dps gear.

Nov 7, 2012 8:58 pm
        Can you help me with an Artillery build then perfecti?
        I'm building a PvE/PvP Hybrid Artillery. Here's what the build looks like now: http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?i=2-14-30-60#r7pmJXhEysboaQDvXb5 (It's for lvl 60 but the skill sim doesn't have second EX's yet).

For Owl's Insight, I can understand 1 point in it but I don't know about actually maxing it... seems like a bit of a waste. 50% is already a lot, on top of the 20% from Owl's Rage. I'd probably take points from Twin Shot for a point in it if it was a good idea.

For Sharpshooter tree I'm debating between Lvl. 10 Guided Arrows with skill ring or Lvl. 1 G.Arrows for Level 11 ACL. In PvP I don't care about Guided Arrows because it's blacklisted in NA, but in PvE I like the skill and I was never that fond of ACL.

Also the Bow Masteries... I'm not sure which one to use. Longbows on average have ~750 more crit than Crossbows, which is a lot... I'm guessing it's more beneficial to go Longbow?

Nov 8, 2012 7:08 am
        Reply 53#  Germanotta

that build ain't half bad i'd say.

owl's insight is really useful in 8-man raids ESPECIALLY in gdn, where you need to down the boss as fast as possible, i'd say it's worth investing SP. it kinda depends on how much crit your party has, some people in mine went for pure damage so i'm providing them with crit cap at crucial moments.

if you aren't using guided arrows in pvp then you can skip this skill altogether(i mean lv1), damage and usefulness in pve are seriously questionable. but hey, it's all about preferences at this point, if you don't like aerial chain shot(what's acl) you can just max guided arrow and +1 it and you'll be fine, but pretty much every artillery i've seen sports 20% dmg acs crest.

i think if you're going pvp then long bows is your choice, since.. well, we're ranged class and while crossbow's normal attack is nice, that additional range on longbow can be a lifesaver sometimes. in pve it's debatable, but then again, i haven't seen anyone using crossbows.. like, ever.

Nov 8, 2012 6:57 pm
        Reply 54#  perfecti

Well I can always switch weapons in PvP balanced mode, I meant more PvE wise, but yeah I guess you're right. I'll just use a Longbow, I really like the range it's just the 3rd piercing shot I'll have to get used to.

Usually I only run nests with my guild and they all have a good enough crit rate. I'll probably keep Owl's Insight at level 1, 50% for 12 seconds sounds good enough for my situation. I'll just have to down Twin Shot to level 11 to get the points.

And yeah ACL = Aerial Chain Shot. I think I'll probably decide which to max as I level and use them more. Anyway, thanks for answering my questions.

Nov 9, 2012 5:26 am
        Hey, if you were to make a pure pvp build for Artillery, what would you do?

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 10, 2012 5:21 am
          Whats the suffix on your equips?

Nov 10, 2012 5:27 am
          Reply 57#  Cruive

answering for the 3rd time.. prolly gotta add this to original post.

i'm using wind for everything but gloves and quiver(life and destructive respectively).

Nov 11, 2012 4:18 pm
          I really miss arrow shower perfecti, do you think that they will ever give us back the skill? Dodging all over the place to find that perfect second-spot to unleash the arrows and see that super armor break with massive damage is something that hurts with my sniper.

Why was it nerfed btw? Are you redoing your build to test the new siege stance? Something I notice about it is that the last video didn't show the blueish effect while shooting, and also there isn't any note saying anything about the 50% dmg reduction while casting that I saw a long time ago. ):

Quick Reply:T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »