Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Oct 22, 2012 12:55 pm
Reply 19#  perfecti

http://dn.duowan.com/1210/214481904147_2.html

Your right but this made go like " O_O"

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 22, 2012 1:08 pm
Reply 20#  Kryonos

frankly, it's pretty meh and an awful player to boot..
he could've been twice as powerful as an artillery.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 22, 2012 1:10 pm
    Reply 21#  perfecti

True but its an extremely weird way to approach sniper lol.

Oct 22, 2012 1:11 pm
    Reply 22#  Kryonos

well, you can do weird things with every class, it doesn't mean it's good.
    i get your point though =|

Oct 22, 2012 2:12 pm
    I watch a video of a artillery from youtube i think it belongs to dnmegi do you talk to him or she ? And ask for artillery build ? Thank you and nice guid >:)

Oct 22, 2012 2:51 pm
    ok, here's what i have in mind for PVE Artillery:

you might be good without any points in mp and mp recovery, depending on your equip. you can also interchange points between extension arrow and swift shot, i'd say go for it only if you can get a skill accessory for swift shot raising it to lv16. you might want to get spirit excellation but artillery has too many self buffs already, but if you want it - sacrifice points from extension arrow. SP from magic arrow also interchangeable with multi shot if you like it.  
    another PVE variation would be to leave out guided arrow at lv1 and pump spare SP into other skills, but i still like this skill so yeah.
    basically - work around skills being at lv6, 11, 16 and 21, other than that it's pretty straightforward.

for crests, my picks would be:
    swift shot
    rapid shot
    extension arrow
    aerial chain shot

Totally +200 Points 

1 The_Only_7 +200 Points 2012-10-23 00:25:04 Thanks for this Artillery build again. :  
    Oct 22, 2012 3:00 pm
    You and dnmegi have the same build o.....o ?

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 22, 2012 3:03 pm
      Reply 26#  166.*.*.41

i dunno, i just made this one like 5 minutes ago, based on my preferences and some logic..

Oct 22, 2012 11:23 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20121021/T4_Sniper_PvEPvP_Build_and_Discussion-5084bbfab3858b813-2.html#p5085c1e2636003]26#[/url] [i]166.*.*.41[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      If you check megi's new vid, you can see that megi posted a build in the vid description...

Anyway, thanks for the sniper guide :DD

Oct 23, 2012 5:34 am
      What suffix do you use for weapons? Do Tent and Bullseye stack? (25%+25%=-50% def)

Is the darkness suffix recommendable?

Oct 23, 2012 5:39 am
      I think I know why Charge Shot 'bugs' and gives 1/10 of the damage it's supposed to.

Suffix bug transfers board damage from one skill to another, works great with Scope Arrow / Tracking Arrow and Ballista, or more infamously Ice Spear + Fireball / Blizzard / Fiery Vortex but it also can and will apply to Charge Shot EX since it moves slowly. Basically it's not a problem with Charge Shot EX, its the suffix that causes lower damage. So in this case most likely the 455%+11249 board damage of charge shot is being replaced with something like Scope Arrow (magic) or Twin Shot (low board damage).

Hope this helps somehow, possibly reverse the order of your skills (Scope > CS can actually increase the damage of Scope to CS' board damage, tested)

Oct 23, 2012 5:54 am
      Reply 30#  Mahokaze

that's what i thought right away, when i first read about suffix glitch.
      but i've been testing this on 4 minotaurs in manticore nest and sometimes 3 out of 4 charge shots do low damage(i'm not casting any other skills). unexplainable.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 23, 2012 5:59 am
        Reply 29#  49.*.*.44

tent and bullseye work differently and yeah, they do stack.
        (as i understand it - bullseye gives 25% of clean damage, has nothing to do with target's def)

i'm using wind for everything but gloves and quiver(life and destructive respectively).
        don't know anything about dark suffix, never seen anyone using it.

Oct 23, 2012 7:39 am
        I'm glad you maxed Bulls Eye.
        I was contemplating whether to max this particular skill or not.. It's AMAZING in PvE since the mobs itself are stupid and slow.. But totally different story in PvP

Out of 20 castings only 10 was actually hit. Bleh.

Are you planning to to max Crit Break?

Blah, maxed piercing shot only to noticed that I RARELY use it. /facesmack. And judging by how SEA run.. I doubt I get free skill reset anytime soon. URGH.

And Charged Shot in SEA are glitch as well, I always receive the lowest damage for no reason. Yeah.

Oct 23, 2012 7:52 am
        Reply 33#  Codex0010011

Out of 20 castings only 10 was actually hit. Bleh.

that's up to your aiming skills and nothing else.
        try using it after flinching your target - you'll get a knockdown+debuff and it's pretty much impossible to miss since your target aren't moving.

Are you planning to to max Crit Break?

if you mean at lv70 or so, then sure, why not, i have enough points to take off multi shot to put in sniper tree if anything.

Oct 23, 2012 7:56 am
        I saw an artillery use light suffixed weapons, to bug.
        Was hitting 2 milions per hit, lol.
        Oneshotted giga and bishop from full HP like it was nothing.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
        Oct 23, 2012 8:09 am
        good for you.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm
          Does Dark or Light suffix proc with 1 skill or 1 hit? ie only 1 arrow from extension arrow or all 7? because if it's only 1 arrow then I don't know how Tracking Arrows or even ACS would work with it, and too bad since a lot of BM skills work with darkness suffix

Oct 25, 2012 5:34 am
          Reply 37#  49.*.*.145

i guess you're confusing old dark weapons with dark suffixes, that's like totally different things.
          for dark suffix i'm pretty sure it's one hit, that's why it's never used by archers(there's some glitches to make it work but meh).

Oct 27, 2012 2:27 am
          [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2782602/2]perfecti[/url] at Oct 22, 2012 2:51 pm
          ok, here's what i have in mind for[color=#FF00CC][b] PVE Artillery[/b][/color]:

[img]http://image_server/2012/10/22/1350942289235.jpg[/img]

[img]http://image_server/2012/10/22/1350942290220.jpg[/img]

[img]http://image_server/2012/10/22/1350942290718.jpg[/img]

you might be good without any points in mp and mp recovery, depending on your equip. you can also interchange points between extension arrow and swift shot, i'd say go for it only if you can get a skill accessory for swift shot raising it to lv16. you might want to get spirit excellation but artillery has too many self buffs already, but if you want it - sacrifice points from extension arrow. SP from magic arrow also interchangeable with multi shot if you like it.
          another PVE variation would be to leave out guided arrow at lv1 and pump spare SP into other skills, but i still like this skill so yeah.
          basically - work around skills being at lv6, 11, 16 and 21, other than that it's pretty straightforward.

for [b]crests[/b], my picks would be:
          swift shot
          rapid shot
          extension arrow
          aerial chain shot [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20121021/T4_Sniper_PvEPvP_Build_and_Discussion-5084bbfab3858b813-2.html#p5085bfe115a359][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote][b]" i'd say go for it only if you can get a skill accessory for swift shot raising it to lv16."[/b]

A skill ring can bypass the max points for a skill? So it would be the same for Tracking Arrows too? (lvl 11 instead of 10)

[b]"another PVE variation would be to leave out guided arrow at lv1"
          [/b]
          Interesting. Care to explain more?

Also do bosses have high enough def/mdef to go Iron Wall/Tent? I'm thinking that BullsEye would be enough

Quick Reply:T4 Sniper PvE|PvP Build and Discussion.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »