Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Kali (and general) 2nd (3rd) Job advancement questions

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Future Contents
|| Black Dragon Preview ||

Kali (and general) 2nd (3rd) Job advancement questions

Aug 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I was wondering if anyone here could explain to me the process of Kali's second job change (To Dark Summoner/Soul Eater). Currently at level 45 with all possible story quests completed (when talking to Karakule(?) for the story quest, she doesn't allow us to recieve the quest. Guessing we need to be level 46 for it), and we're unable to find any quest for her job advancement.

I would like to ask which npc it is to start her job advancement quest, or if we really have to get to level 46/continue the storyline to receive the quest. We've tried talking to the totem's of course, but besides those, we are unsure who to go to to start the quest.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm
You need to complete the Chit-Chatter Box's side quests first, then you get the quest from that :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 27, 2012 5:05 pm
    Chat Chatter quests? I can't speak Chinese and the very outdated English patches aren't of much help (unless you have one to suggest that translates Kali's job advancement info). May I ask what NPC the quests come from?

Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm
    You don't need to do anything, you get the quest from the mailbox.

Aug 27, 2012 6:17 pm
    The book in Kasarana's hut at Riverwart Marina should be where you get them from

Aug 27, 2012 8:52 pm
    In liverwort, theres a portal in south

Aug 28, 2012 4:49 pm
    Found it. The quest doesn't come from the mailbox (for anyone, as far as I noticed with Priest, Swordmaster, and Screamer...although I heard from multiple people it came from the mailbox before).  Thank you corrie for saying it was the books quests. I must say, Kali's job advancement seems almost non-existent...Nothing special really happened. Thanks again for the help everyone.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 29, 2012 4:30 am
      can i ask ? you need to finish the main quest before you can advance to the 3rd job advancement?

Oct 8, 2012 10:45 pm
      i need help...im lvl 15 with kali and its not letting me do my job specilization...what do i do?

Oct 10, 2012 11:54 am
      Reply 8#  67.*.*.241

Check with the crest scholar, it should be there because you have to start it there.

~Twerk

Signature

Dragon Nest Korea

Korean Dragon Nest Videos

★Beta★ = Twerk

Oct 10, 2012 12:55 pm
      There should be a quest from the mailbox at LV45. You have to do 3 quests from the spellbook at Kasarana's place. After that you go to the trial room to test Dark Summoner and Soul Eater skills. After you head back to town, I believe you talk to the Cleric Trainer in Lotus Marsh. The upper option is Dark Summoner and the bottom option is Soul Eater.

Quick Reply:Kali (and general) 2nd (3rd) Job advancement questions

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »