●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight● !!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!
=====The following lv55 EX Skills have been updated on 13th Sep in DN KR =====
The following information has been found in the latest client of Dragon Nest by Duowan.
Video provided by thisisgame.com, reuploaded to youtube by squalladolf & Lucas Lopes.
Deep Straight EX
- Strengthen Deep Straight. Increase the time for invincible frame (backward motion) and the charge frontal distance. During the backward motion, press "Normal Attack" button to trigger the frontal charge attack at any time. While charging forward or after finish charging forward, press "Normal Attack" again to trigger an additional 360 degree hit. If "Special Attack" button is pressed instead to trigger the additional hit, the enemy will be knock back. "Aerial Combo" can be activated in sequence to this skill if the additional hits is triggered by "Special Attack" button. Full hits damage increase 50%.
Cyclone Slash EX
- Strengthen Cyclone Slash. Increase the size and the duration of the cyclone. The cyclone has additional suction effect. Full hits damage increase 30%.
Demolition Fist EX
- Strengthen Demotion Fist. Additional stomp effect after hit to deal 30% additional damage. Stun chance increase 70%.
Punishing Swing EX
- Strengthen Punishing Swing. Throw a stronger bomb. Deal additonal 30% of damage. Increase explosion AOE and induce burn damage for a certain duration. Fire elemental burn damage 20% mag attack, duration 11sec.
Archer Aerial Chain Shot EX
- Strengthen Aerial Chain Shot. Each arrow will deal explosive damage when it hit the ground. While casting, press "Special Attack" button to spin and shoot additional 8 arows simultanenously. Each additional arrows deal 50% of the normal arrow damage. [ each arrow is 25% of board damage]
Rapid Shot EX
- Strengthen Rapid Shot. Casting motion change. Summon 6 arrows and the caster can move immediately. The summoned arrow will be shot in the frontal direction a while later, and deal continous explosive damage. After 12 hits , the damage will be reduced to 10%.
Binding Shot EX
- Strengthen Binding Shot. Increase left and right AOE. Improve Superarmor Break. The target being pulled will received additional physical damage of 30% for 3 sec. Damage increase 30%.
Eagle Dive EX
- Strengthen Eagle Dive. Increase AOE, the induced whirlwind can blow enemy away. Improve Superarmor Break. Damage increase 30%. Pressing "Special Attack" button after this skill will trigger Double Sommersault Kick. Double Sommersault Kick damage increase 20%.
Sorceress Inferno EX
- Strengthen Inferno. Significantly increase the left and right AOE. Increase the ranged to 8 m. An explosive hit can be triggered by pressing "Normal Attack" anytime during the casting and induce 40% additional dmg. It will also reduce target's fire defence by 20% for 5 sec (PVP 3sec).
Ice Cold Field EX
- Strengthen Ice Cold Field. Increase the AOE significant. The targets which are hit by the center of the skill will have additional 5 sec of freeze effect. Damage increase 30%.
9 Tail Laser EX
- Strengthen 9 Tail Laser. Additional 3 lasers will be produced and travel to the centre. Increase the AOE of these 3 lasers. Full hits damage increase 50%.
- Strengthen Microhole. Increase AOE and able to knock down target. Final hit will induce large scale explosion and deal large AOE damage. Full hits damage increase 30%.
Cleric Stance of Faith EX ( =.= )
- Strengthen Stance of Faith. Under stance of faith, the caster can move slowly. When attacked is guarded successfully, deal additional physical damage to surrounding enemies. Damage 100% of physical attack, AOE 3m. [ This means it will deal both physical damage and the original mag damage upon guarding ]
Sacred Hammering EX
- Strengthen Sacred Hammering. Instead of just hitting enemy in close range, the hammer can be thrown and deal ranged damage. Range 8 m. Hammer amount reduces by 50%. Each hammer deal additional 160% damage.
Healing Relic EX
- Strengthen Healing Relic. Increase the healing AOE to 10 m. While healing, the damage taken by the caster and the party member is reduced by 20% for 2 sec. [ the buff refreshes each wave ]
Mind Snapper EX
- Strengthen Mind Snapper. Range extended, AOE increase. Added electrocution effect. Deal continuous damage for 3sec. Final hit will induce explosive damage. Full hits damage increase 50%. Reduce light elemental resist by 15%.
Academic Alfredo Stomp EX
- Strengthen Alfredo Stomp. Increase AOE to 10m and create additional shockwave, which deal additional damage and knockdown targets. Shockwave deal additional 30% of damage.
Mecha Shock EX
- Strengthen Mecha Shock. Increase AOE and provoke the target to attack mecha duck for a certain duration. Damage increase 30%.
Ice Punch EX
- Strengthen Ice Punch. Slightly increase AOE. Pressing "special attack" button once more after casting the ice punch to deal an additional hit and knockback the target. Deal additional 30% dmg.
- Strengthen Disease. Increase the number of projectile to 3. Increase the damage received by infected target within a certain duration. Each projectile deal additional 50% of damage. When the target is attacked, additional 20% damage is dealt to the target within 5 second.
Kali Chain Claw EX
- After triggering the first hit, press "special attack" to summon an additional hand of death to attack the target. Chain Claw EX can be activated in air by pressing "Jump" button. The additional EX hits deal 30% additional damage.
Cling Snake EX
- Strengthen Cling Snake. Increase the size of the snake and its AOE. 4 projectiles will be launched. Target will not be able to move for 3sec (PVP 1.5sec).
sounds amazing (except stance of faith ofc, poor guardians, that character is dead for now, crusader looks so much better)... oh yea and mind snapper is also a sad one, why doing this instead of lightning charger?!
[ The post was edited by ~ Blazed ~ at Aug 3, 2012 3:32 am ]