Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Aug 3, 2012 5:10 pm
[b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120803/New_Lv_60_Skill_Name_and_Description-501b9644092086813-3.html#p501c5599474703]58#[/url] [i]NoMoa[/i][/b] [br] [br]
nothing is fair

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 3, 2012 5:13 pm
Quote: Originally Posted by NoMoa at Aug 3, 2012 3:50 pm
This doesn't seem fair....

Why did they make skills with different grade into EX?

Mecha bomber and Alfredo stomp. so much difference.
Alfredo stomp is only lv 10  with skill ring .... while Bomber can reach 11.

kali too... rampage claw and cling snake ? it's not even in the same level. wtf?     
Min level is same for all EX: 6.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 5:14 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by ironrush23 at Aug 3, 2012 4:43 pm
    Now the million dollar question is, will these skills be under the 2nd or 3rd job adv tree? Because if it's the second tree, it gives Gear masters  another reason to be the most OP class in the game BY A LANDSLIDE.     
    Loli is supposed to be OP. That's her purpose.
    But, again, physical characters can never reach the damage levels of magical chars with elemental property, so doesn't matter how much they pump Engineer, it will never overdps an EL or an Adept.

Signature

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Aug 3, 2012 5:41 pm
    @Tarkel maybe in PvP yes.but in PvE.phew dont even talk about it

Aug 3, 2012 5:46 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 180.*.*.86 at Aug 3, 2012 5:41 pm
    @Tarkel maybe in PvP yes.but in PvE.phew dont even talk about it     
    ?

You meant the opposite, I guess...

Signature

Aug 3, 2012 6:23 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by ~ Blazed ~ at Aug 3, 2012 11:39 am
    Reply 47#  Explicitory

they already gave EX to passive skills, Wind Walker's first EX and Inq's second EX are both passive skills     
    Oh it seems like Saito responded for me. They are manual passives, in the sense that they are not "auto" like Mechashock or MechaSiren. But "manual" like aerial chain combo. Passive yes, but you still have the power to activate it.

Aug 3, 2012 6:30 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 76.*.*.135 at Aug 3, 2012 3:05 pm
    I find it hilarious tha NA/SEA are QQing more than ever about these skills when they dont even have lvl50 and act as if they know more than you guys

They are making a fool out of themselves
    Bunch of pros, yea right more like hardcore posers     
    If you think that our intent was to mock the community of KDN or CDN, you are horribly mistaken. Your hostility is uncalled for. Tell me, what is wrong with wanting to learn more about a game that you play? Or do you mean to imply that NA/SEA should purposely stay ignorant of future content?

It is obvious that our versions are indeed similar, and it's even better that we can learn about the sub classes that have not been implemented in our version. This way, we can make less mistakes, and choose a sub-class that we truly like. It benefits NA/SEA players, and it shouldn't cause any harm to KDN/CDN players.

If someone explicitly says "KDN/CDN players are stupid", then you are to hold your judgement on that specific person. Do not bias the whole community, there is no reason to disrespect honest and humble players.

I apologize to the other members in this thread, I do not mean to derail it.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 6:48 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by Explicitory at Aug 3, 2012 6:23 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by ~ Blazed ~ at Aug 3, 2012 11:39 amReply 47#  Explicitory

they already gave EX to passive skills, Wind Walker's first EX and Inq's second EX are both passive skills     
      Oh it seems like Saito responded for me. They are manual passives, in the sense that they are not "auto" like Mechashock or MechaSiren. But "manual" like aerial chain combo. Passive yes, but you still have the power to activate it.     
      How about auto block EX

Aug 3, 2012 7:12 pm
      So chaos are u going to make smasher or stick with majesty cause it seems majesty is leaning towards pvp while smasher is moving towards the pve side then again I could be wrong

Aug 3, 2012 7:19 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by MeowTheCat at Aug 3, 2012 6:48 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by ~ Blazed ~ at Aug 3, 2012 11:39 amReply 47#  Explicitory

How about auto block EX     
      Oh... Yeah, that'd be an exception, although I could argue that it's basically a positive bonus to a RNG activated defensive skill, not offensive like the other passive EX skills. Still, what else were they going to do with Guardians?

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
      - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
      - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
      Aug 3, 2012 7:29 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by MeowTheCat at Aug 3, 2012 6:48 pm

How about auto block EX     
      There isn't much they can do with guardians, however Auto block is needed for Guardian Force, so I think that's an exception.

Aug 3, 2012 7:59 pm
      lol insquitor now all skill ranged @_@

lightning relic> chain lightning> lightning bolt ex> detonate> Mind Snapper ex(Range extended, AOE increase,damage increase,explosive damage,stun)> holy burst Lol not to bad

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 8:15 pm
        Sacred Hammering EX sounds neat. Crusader= ranged character? XD

Aug 3, 2012 8:32 pm
        Gearmaster should have Gattling Tower EX.Then it would be OP

Aug 3, 2012 8:46 pm
        hmm T4
        Mind Snapper
        ~80% dmg increase.
        ~~~~~~~
        Lv1: 87%+1132 (Lv9, 140%+1082)
        Lv12: 155%+9654 (Lv9, 140%+1082)

+EX + herardy reduce cooldown 12% is good

Aug 3, 2012 9:39 pm
        i thought rampage claw was revenge claw but seriously 1 additonal claw :I! at least make it longer range and bigger aoe

Signature

RoyalEle - 60 Elestra (Main)
        Seranade - 60 - Blade Dancer
        RoyaleDeath - 60 - Soul Eater
        Galaxias - 60 - Shooting Star
        Zashi - 59 - Smasher
        RoyalLight - 40 - Future Artillery

Aug 3, 2012 9:50 pm
        Ok honestly I think they made mistake with this... Rampage claw ex... Can be casted in the air ????? I think it suppose to be phantom rage ex cause the skill animation of rampage claw is meant for ground attacks unless they ultimately change it to an air attack but those chances are very slim. Very weird that they choose a lv 32 skill for Kali...

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 10:36 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Tarkel at Aug 3, 2012 5:13 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by NoMoa at Aug 3, 2012 3:50 pmThis doesn't seem fair....

Why did they make skills with different grade into EX?

Mecha bomber and Alfredo stomp. so much difference.
          Alfredo stomp is only lv 10  with skill ring .... while Bomber can reach 11.

kali too... rampage claw and cling snake ? it's not even in the same level. wtf?     
          Min level is same for all EX: 6.     

well that's obvious...

but it's not the same lvl. if gm is going to get mecha bomber ex, ss should've been given biochemical missile ex....

Aug 3, 2012 11:25 pm
          Actually, Im still worried. This new EX skills determines the builds we are taking. Example, Im getting Inferno EX so I will be maxing it. However, I will not be able to get enough SP for Maxed Ice Stab and Blizzard.. Anyone other than Seleana can see whether you are getting a "Pure" Tree Build?

Aug 3, 2012 11:55 pm
          [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3570198/2]DragonPrince1106[/url] at Aug 3, 2012 11:25 pm
          Actually, Im still worried. This new EX skills determines the builds we are taking. Example, Im getting Inferno EX so I will be maxing it. However, I will not be able to get enough SP for Maxed Ice Stab and Blizzard.. Anyone other than Seleana can see whether you are getting a "Pure" Tree Build? [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120803/New_Lv_60_Skill_Name_and_Description-501b9644092086813-4.html#p501cc0755ab40b][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
          I Agree. I feel as if the classes are becoming more.., polarized.

Quick Reply:New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »