Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Aug 3, 2012 8:25 am
hahaha... all new skill are EX skills...

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 3, 2012 8:39 am
i hope n0 hit limitati0n for triple obs :(

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 8:52 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Tarkel at Aug 3, 2012 2:37 am
    No chain lightning ex? Poor inquisitors...

Stance of Faith EX is pure troll...      
    Second spell after the second ex skill is the next ex skill for example Lightning Bolt EX then comes mind breaker so that is the next ex. I was hoping for something better, two exs and one new lvl 60 spell?

Signature

Soldeo Grandios Ultimate Guide to Inquisitors

TheLoosers DN Sea
    Server: Springwood
    Character: Priest{Soldeo)
    Guild Website: TheLoosers.webtribe.it
    Aug 3, 2012 10:46 am
    i hope they let us get both exs for each class. i need sacred hamering and stance of faith ex so bad

Aug 3, 2012 10:47 am
    freezing field EX...not sure if want

Aug 3, 2012 11:20 am
    junt EX? no other new skills?

Aug 3, 2012 11:34 am
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 177.*.*.236 at Aug 3, 2012 11:20 am
    junt EX? no other new skills? [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120803/New_Lv_60_Skill_Name_and_Description-501b9644092086813-3.html#p501c168ad51fa3][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]*just

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 11:36 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by chaose5 at Aug 3, 2012 4:34 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by perfecti at Aug 3, 2012 3:35 am
      Reply 12#  ~ Blazed ~

spinning-all-around-yourself-shots called swift shot, and it's indeed second skill in bm's magic tree.     
      although there is some ambiguitiy in the skill name of the duowan translation, but from the skill description, it is no doubt this skill refers to rapid shot, which is the 3rd skill in the magical line.

No idea why they skip swift shot , but well, they skip academic's tree with no apparent reason too .....

Or there might be a second possibility: the list is not complete and there might be 2 EX skills instead of 1 ..... but i think it is rather unlikely...     
      MechShock and Mecha Siren are both passives, I don't think they want to EX a passive skill. That's probably why they skipped down the tree.

Considering the ShootingStar's tree, Alfredo Stomp would be the only choice. Instead of going in the Tower/Turret tree, or the various types of "shots" tree, they decided to go for the specific summons that would benefit the class the most based on their 3rd advancement. Meaning they'd have to go for Alfredo Stomp since it's the first skill in the Alfredo tree, and it is eventually needed for the ultimate.

Aug 3, 2012 11:39 am
      Reply 47#  Explicitory

they already gave EX to passive skills, Wind Walker's first EX and Inq's second EX are both passive skills

Aug 3, 2012 12:19 pm
      auto block is passive and it has EX iirc hah

Signature

(cDN) TheLoosers International Guild
      Chryses - Saint
      Chrono - Abyss Walker
      Magnus - Adept
      Chiron - Seleana

Aug 3, 2012 12:21 pm
      i seriously wonder if i would get those merc ex....punishing swing sounds interesting but not the other one...

Aug 3, 2012 3:05 pm
      I find it hilarious tha NA/SEA are QQing more than ever about these skills when they dont even have lvl50 and act as if they know more than you guys

They are making a fool out of themselves
      Bunch of pros, yea right more like hardcore posers

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 3:30 pm
        when are these coming out

Aug 3, 2012 3:36 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by 76.*.*.135 at Aug 3, 2012 3:05 pm
        I find it hilarious tha NA/SEA are QQing more than ever about these skills when they dont even have lvl50 and act as if they know more than you guys

Just ignore them.

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
        Aug 3, 2012 3:38 pm
        The effect of inferno seems nice O:

Signature

Aug 3, 2012 3:39 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by ~ Blazed ~ at Aug 3, 2012 11:39 am
        Reply 47#  Explicitory

they already gave EX to passive skills, Wind Walker's first EX and Inq's second EX are both passive skills     
        They are passive skills, yes. But they are click-triggered passive skills, meaning that in a way, they're still active skills, main difference being that you can't put them onto the skill bar.

The mechaduck passives are entirely AI-controlled and you have no way to control when they will use those skills, so that's probably why they skipped down the tree to Mechabomber - because you can at least control that skill.

Then one has to look at Alfredo Stomp. Admittedly, that is an AI-controlled skill too, but at least it's an AI skill that can be toggled on and off.

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
        - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
        - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
        Aug 3, 2012 3:41 pm

Inferno is great, for the addition of power to seleana.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 3:45 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 76.*.*.135 at Aug 3, 2012 3:05 pm

I noticed that you keep on talking about SEA/NA communities. Do you happen to be a member of either community as well, if you keep criticizing them on this cDN forum? Why the hell should anyone on this forum really care?

I happen to be part of the NA community, and from what I've seen, all the discussion on this particular topic is confined to one official thread on the NA DN forums, and the skill concerns are exactly the same as on this forum.

This version elitism is really stupid.

Signature

Writer of the DN fanfics League of the Unfortunate (on hiatus) and Trial by Fire.
          - [NA] SaitoHikari (Saint) and Alilatias (Artillery), leader of <Salvation>
          - [kDN] SaitoHikar (Saint), member of <1HP>
          Aug 3, 2012 3:50 pm
          This doesn't seem fair....

Why did they make skills with different grade into EX?

Mecha bomber and Alfredo stomp. so much difference.
          Alfredo stomp is only lv 10  with skill ring .... while Bomber can reach 11.

kali too... rampage claw and cling snake ? it's not even in the same level. wtf?

Aug 3, 2012 4:43 pm
          Now the million dollar question is, will these skills be under the 2nd or 3rd job adv tree? Because if it's the second tree, it gives Gear masters  another reason to be the most OP class in the game BY A LANDSLIDE.

Quick Reply:New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »