Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Aug 3, 2012 4:23 am
Microhole ex seems like a nerf to me . Weird feeling :/

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 3, 2012 4:34 am
Quote: Originally Posted by perfecti at Aug 3, 2012 3:35 am
Reply 12#  ~ Blazed ~

spinning-all-around-yourself-shots called swift shot, and it's indeed second skill in bm's magic tree.     
although there is some ambiguitiy in the skill name of the duowan translation, but from the skill description, it is no doubt this skill refers to rapid shot, which is the 3rd skill in the magical line.

No idea why they skip swift shot , but well, they skip academic's tree with no apparent reason too .....

Or there might be a second possibility: the list is not complete and there might be 2 EX skills instead of 1 ..... but i think it is rather unlikely...

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 4:41 am

Just to clarify... for Crusader, is Divine Hammer Sacred Hammering (the one where auto attacks are changed) or the hammer ulti, because as far as I could remember, the hammer ulti is referred to as Hammer of Divinity.

Aug 3, 2012 4:46 am
    well chaose, do you stick on majesty or planning to convert to smasher?
    I always waiting your calculation for Sorceress like what you have done with the calculation for lvl50 skills before.
    Great job.

Aug 3, 2012 4:49 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 174.*.*.240 at Aug 3, 2012 4:41 am
    Just to clarify... for Crusader, is Divine Hammer Sacred Hammering (the one where auto attacks are changed) or the hammer ulti, because as far as I could remember, the hammer ulti is referred to as Hammer of Divinity.     
    I don't think we'll get Ultimate EX anytime soon...

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.
    Aug 3, 2012 4:52 am
    Divine hammer can be thrown? [SMILE=22]

Aug 3, 2012 4:53 am
    Finally!  Some love for Majesty.  Microhole EX should be powerful against large mobs considering the explosion damage at the end.  Knockdown is also feasible against smaller targets and acts as a poison missile. :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 5:00 am
      DAT AERIAL CHAIN SHOT EX. PAIN SKILL WITH MORE PAIN.

Aug 3, 2012 5:06 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3032940/2]Tarkel[/url] at Aug 3, 2012 4:49 am
      [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 174.*.*.240 at Aug 3, 2012 4:41 am
      Just to clarify... for Crusader, is Divine Hammer Sacred Hammering (the one where auto attacks are changed) or the hammer ulti, because as far as I could remember, the hammer ulti is referred to as Hammer of Divinity. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120803/New_Lv_60_Skill_Name_and_Description-501b9644092086813-2.html#p501bb8d45b3016][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]I don't think we'll get Ultimate EX anytime soon... [SMILE=1] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120803/New_Lv_60_Skill_Name_and_Description-501b9644092086813-2.html#p501bbac71d2d0f][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
      Yea thats what I was thinking lol, but its just the translations between versions are so inconsistent =.=

Aug 3, 2012 5:56 am
      saint is <3 my imba heal even imba O_o

Signature

(cDN) TheLoosers International Guild
      Chryses - Saint
      Chrono - Abyss Walker
      Magnus - Adept
      Chiron - Seleana

Aug 3, 2012 6:15 am
      Reply 29#  Chryses

frankly, i don't really see the point in healing relic ex..
      my inquisitor friend heals up 200k in no time, and most people don't even have that much hp yet.

Aug 3, 2012 6:31 am
      chaos,

I am not sure if you wrote wrongly or it was written wrongly in CDATA from duowan

for GM, it said mecha shock skill in chinese

Des

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 6:31 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by perfecti at Aug 3, 2012 6:15 am
        Reply 29#  Chryses

frankly, i don't really see the point in healing relic ex..
        my inquisitor friend heals up 200k in no time, and most people don't even have that much hp yet.     
        Wait for 60S/60L...
        I already have huge issues keeping people with 50L+13/+14 alive, since they have 400k+ HP, even the freaking sorcs...

Signature

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Aug 3, 2012 6:40 am
        Reply 32#  Tarkel

they're probably awful as hell, cause i don't have any trouble finishing anything with my 144k hp.. =|

Aug 3, 2012 6:48 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by perfecti at Aug 3, 2012 6:40 am
        Reply 32#  Tarkel

they're probably awful as hell, cause i don't have any trouble finishing anything with my 144k hp.. =|     
        It's not an HP issue, it's a damage reductions issue.
        Ppl with 50L have stupidly high HP, but low defense and mdef in lvl60 nests, so they lose hundreds of thousands of HP when hit.
        And that makes my job a nightmare.

Ppl with 60a have far higher def and mdef, so they can survive better even with only 200k HP, since they take little dmg.

Signature

Aug 3, 2012 6:51 am
        pro

Signature

(cDN) TheLoosers International Guild
        Chryses - Saint
        Chrono - Abyss Walker
        Magnus - Adept
        Chiron - Seleana

Aug 3, 2012 6:58 am
        Oh wow that's pretty insane.... Mah ice punch ex!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 3, 2012 7:00 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by Yak-san at Aug 3, 2012 6:58 am
          Oh wow that's pretty insane.... Mah ice punch ex!      
          Which I have lvl1 in my adept's build...
          Will have to rebuild.

Signature

Aug 3, 2012 7:03 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by Tarkel at Aug 3, 2012 7:00 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by Yak-san at Aug 3, 2012 6:58 amOh wow that's pretty insane.... Mah ice punch ex!      
          Which I have lvl1 in my adept's build...
          Will have to rebuild.      
          Same here lol

Signature

Aug 3, 2012 8:13 am
          My prophet skills are saying that kDN will have a new skills update (part 3 season 1) on 8/23. YOU'LL SEE IT YOURSELF

Signature

Quick Reply:New Lv55 EX Skill Name and Description (Released in DN KR on 13th Sept)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »