Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Trunet's Lv 60 Guardian & Crusader Builds for T4

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Hero Battle Field ||

Future Update

|| 8-man Cerberus Nest ||

Trunet's Lv 60 Guardian & Crusader Builds for T4

Sep 24, 2012 6:36 pm
Hi trunet,

Sorry I reposted the same reply from your first thread(I didn't know you have new).. I need to ask something.

First of all, I followed your Hybrid build on Crusader (Semi Tank/DPS). It worked well for me for a while..buut to my surprise, ever since the new update came to DN SEA, I was very disappointed.. not only is my HP set not that useful anymore, I have very low MATK compared to other class..  

This is my skill build after the Skill Reset given to all DN SEA players, no Reset Scroll or reset of skills was awarded to those who reached lvl 45 anymore. I made a mistake in the CLERIC skill tab or shouldve followed Tarkel's opinion in lving the Charged Bolt(at least to lvl 11)

Now you have a sub tank DPS build which has MAX Charged Bolt.

My current experience in SDN, YES it works and I can tank very well even without using the TOTEM SET and no MAIN TANK is availlable, I only have APOC SET +9 1 WATER & 4 HP, the A grade crest of PROVOKE helps to keep the aggro on me.(but sadly I only made it till PHASE 2,bcoz my pt keeps dying on me   )

I now have a question regarding new equips, I know my server is different than yours, but I'm having doubts whether the Ancient Totem Set I crafted should still be HP suffix..?

HP has been nerfed badly in DN SEA, but whenever I look at the difference between INT suffix and HP suffix, HP would still give me a lot of HP to survive Gigantes Nest or Hardcore ABN, but INT suffix would not just give me a lot of MATK but a ton of MDEF. There's also the Guild War Event, in which the set I'm crafting is also for GW.

Btw, I have 4 plates with 3rd stat MDEF, When I equip TOTEM SET no plus and suffixes, my current MDEF is 9k already.I can post my current equips and plates for you to see if needed.

Thanks again Trunet!

- LpBEEFCAkE 
  Greenwood
  DN-SEA

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 25, 2012 11:35 am
Can anyone tell me the better class between Crusader and Guardian in terms of 1vs1 battle?

Have transformed into Crusader in DNSEA and saw great Guardians dish enermous of damage (yes SEA has the older PVP formula with T4 implementation), with JC and Electric Smite. (Hello? 60% ++ HP cut?). While Crusader has some a slight disadvantage in Judgement Hammer. It deals low damage compared to other 50 skills. ._.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 1, 2012 8:18 pm
    sir Trunet i would to ask for your help whats best plate for guardian and items and accessory i would like to have a fair amount of damage without compromising my toughness

Oct 3, 2012 8:42 am
    hola, la vedad es que me encantan los guardianes en pvp pero también me gustan en pve cuando sacan buen DPS, entonces quisiera saber como sacarle provecho a eso para hacer un guardian oscuro con patadas y tambien poder sacar un buen HP y resistir en raids, puedes ayudarme con la build?

Oct 15, 2012 8:36 am
    What is ur suffix sir? fot weapons

Oct 17, 2012 7:17 am
    sir trunet what will be the best accessory for crusader 50 if the totem set accessories came out? i viewed DN armory and it didnt show the stats for the accessory itself but only the set effect bonus. so anyway is catastrophic or chaotic better for crusader?

oh any thoughts about the lvl 60 EX skills because from what i saw the EX of crusaders are far better than EX of guardian like sacred hammering EX (long range flying hammers of light O__O)so if we assume that to get the EX,the skill should be at lvl 6. in that case what would be the best build if that was the case. (on the side note there is charitable zap EX too so i want to know if getting that EX is worth it)

thanks in advance

Oct 20, 2012 3:38 am
    nice build u got there cool guide :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 27, 2012 9:07 am
      Hello master, I'm from SEA... at lv50 cap is recommended to craft Water suffix for Galero? currently I'm using mix of Totem/Jacob set?

Nov 2, 2012 7:25 am
      Hi Trunet, this is my actual stats on my crusader in DN SEA server, as u can see i tried Critical+light build, im waiting for totem jewelry to come out and hope it has the same stats as cDN or kDN, because immortal set has being changed, well hope you can say something about my build, i have to say that i have no vit+hp on all items, all my items +6 and weapons +8.

Nov 4, 2012 7:17 am
      Hi. Why did u not put some sp in aerial block and block? Isn't good to have 10+% in 2 passive block skills?

Dec 1, 2012 8:08 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120716/Trunets_Lv_60_Guardian_Crusader_Builds_for_T4-500423ac88b52df13-4.html#p5093d7d3bd7ffb]68#[/url] [i]nervene[/i][/b] [br] [br]how did you get that much light attack and crit?

Dec 16, 2012 7:41 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120716/Trunets_Lv_60_Guardian_Crusader_Builds_for_T4-500423ac88b52df13-4.html#p50bad438cca3c8]70#[/url] [i]180.*.*.109[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      hi sorry that it took me long to reply, my stats changed, now i have 17k crit, 60% light, skill ring of conviction aura, i cant play at this time but there is an new(for me) update on DN SEA, that brought totem/gn Hell, im gonna change to totem acce set, and weapons PVP, so gonna upgrade my FD a lil, my crit goes down for 6k i think, but gonna keep good crit for crusader 11k.... my critical its on heraldrys 3rd stats i have 3 lv50, and 2 lvl40... only pants WIND(agi) suffix. hope i helped, but still work on me :D

Good Luck

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm
        i want to ask mr. trunet.
        i want make a DPS crusader
        so, what is the suffixes for all my equips?
        and what is the best pot for my weapons?
        and i think for accessories. i choose plague totem with agi/int/light atk pots in rings

thanks before

Jan 8, 2013 10:44 pm
        hello sir trunet,
        you playing light or magic attack?
        and whats your current crit?
        thanks

Jun 3, 2013 2:57 am
        which is better crusader or guardian for both pvp and pve?

Quick Reply:Trunet's Lv 60 Guardian & Crusader Builds for T4

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »