Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) DN T4 Force User Skill Simulator

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Future Contents
|| Black Dragon Preview ||

DN T4 Force User Skill Simulator

Apr 23, 2012 1:17 am
This is a simple Force user (Majesty/Smasher) skill simulator for T4, created with Excel by endless in duowan, translated by me.

Nothing fancy.. but it's good enough to plan an initial build.

Enjoy!

If you found any error or bug, please report to me...

Note:
* All EX skill requires lvl6 of the original skill to learn.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qd5f8eoq7krc1jm

Btw, this can serve as a good template for creating skill simulator for other classes too ^_^

Might post my Dark Smasher build for discussion  soon, once the final version of test server skill data is available...

Return to the list

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 23, 2012 1:51 am
thx chaos :P

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 23, 2012 4:10 am
    Here's an archer skill simulator, based off endless' skill simulator (the skill sim translated by chaos)

DL Link:http://db.tt/1Gf05TAh

not sure if it should be posted here, but as I see it this thread can be a compilation of early T4 skill simulators. If there are any errors, let me know. I'm not very experienced with excel yet :x

[ The post was edited by Mahokaze at Apr 23, 2012 7:11 am ]

Apr 23, 2012 4:34 am
    Well this is interesting.. Maxing one whole skill tree seems possible, and still have leftover SP to learn the other tree skills....? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Apr 23, 2012 8:09 am
    I need simulador of Saint pls

Apr 23, 2012 9:11 am
    Chaos so helpful as Always

Thank you so much

and All i can say, You can definitely Learn more skill and even Max

Waiting for your Dark Smasher Build, I'm one of the few that loved Smasher even before t4 update

I'll pick Lazors anytime of the day

Apr 23, 2012 9:16 am
    Reply 5#  LeXafar

Hmm, apparently there will be a 2nd test server this weekend..

likely alot of big changes will be implemented..

guess i shall wait for the end of 2nd test server to decide on my build...

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 23, 2012 3:12 pm
      Reply 6#  chaose5

hello there Chaose5

You said that you were making a Dark Smasher build.

I have three questions.

1. How does one get the element applied to normal skills? Is it through suffix, or through the Manti Weps.

2.If it is through Manti Weps, then is it rlly worth it, if a 50s suffix II, with a pretty good enhancement is better?

3. If in fact, that skills get converted through the main weapon, BUT Manti Weps, no longer exist (the ones that give effects that is, and no longer exist as in, you can no longer get them w/o paying A LOT), is it safe to say that later, prolly with 60 cap, that new elemental weapons will be released? (I know you are not a prophet but bear with me)

Signature

IGN: Lykmii (Lv 60)
      Class: [Tanky]Crusader
      Guild: FREEDOM

IGN: Waffles (Lv 60)
      Class: [Dark]Smasher

Apr 24, 2012 5:44 am
      http://db.tt/9Nslf5DL

if anyone needs a warrior skill simulator

Apr 24, 2012 7:13 am
      Reply 7#  月に舞う魔人

1. currently, it is only through old manticore staff, but in the future, i believe there will be new elemental weapon which will do the conversion (not confirmed)

2. Actually i have just checked. With 50S-II GD staff +8 , i hav 9000 attack, after changing to my vintage manticore staff+11, my attack is 7600.

Ok, seems like i lose 1400 attack, but my dark is approximately 50%.

So in effect, if i am casting non-elemental skill, such as laser cutter, i get much more dmg increase that what i have lost.

However, you do lose some dmg when u are casting dark % elemental skill as compared to 50S-II staff

Not forgetting, since half of force user skills are non-elemental, especially the imba laser cutter, you will overall gain much higher dps.

Besides, with the new update, the % amp of skills is lower, and the additional dmg is incraesed tremendously. Pumping m.att is actually less efficient in dmg boosting; dark-conversion of non-elemental attack magnifies the additional dmg of non-elemental skills by 50%, beside giving another 50% to the %amp!! How good is that??  

Well, good thing doesn't stop here. If i were to convert from majesty to smasher, i would have learn the imba perma-arcane, which give 12% more m.att. This raise my m.att to 8500 and in effect, i only lose like 500 attack in order to ahieve this dark-conversion!!! If no big changes happen in T4-2 test server, Dark Smasher with old manti staff will ownz majesty for sure

Believe it or not, skills like max dark force explosion, dark shockwave and dark spectrum shower have higher dps than max gravity ball (non-EX).

Do you know who benefit the most from this dark conversion thingy?

Yes, the answer is force user: because the weapon which trigger the conversion happen to be the "staff" , not the real "main weapon" such as crystal ball,doll or book. Other classes got to trade their main weapon such as sword and bow, which make them lose majority of their raw attack stats (even so , it's still worth it)

Anyway, i will do a full skill analysis once the test server 2 is completed with the latest skill data available. (though i have alredy done one based on the test server 1)

3. I believe, this is the developer's plan: introducing elemental conversion weapon in the future, or else, there would be no  reason why they specificically mention elemental conversion in the interview and purposely change all attack skills to dark-convertible.

I see this as the dawn of elemental weapon era, with just a small test through old manticore weapon.

[ The post was edited by chaose5 at Apr 24, 2012 7:25 am ]

Signature

Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm
      ooooohh...then dark smasher will be imba in this T4-2 version? I'm currently using your majesty build chaose5. its currently lvl40 cap here.
      too bad we don't have those old manticore weapon that could convert non-elemental to dark element.. [SMILE=24]

I'm from DN Sea

Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm
      Reply 10#  80.*.*.74

T4-2 test server has not started yet..

We shall see on this friday ^_^

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 24, 2012 11:40 pm
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120423/DN_T4_Force_User_Skill_Simulator-4f951028e6b35cb13-1.html#p4f978af2807bcb]11#[/url] [i]chaose5[/i][/b] [br] [br]^_^ right its not yet implemented. But if this version of smasher will be the released then i might see more smasher in the future, at last a better path to walk for smashers.

May 19, 2012 6:15 pm
        So are ALL prerequisites at 1 (including Force explosion & shockwave)?

May 19, 2012 10:13 pm
        Can't wait to see if my gm can grab an ele wep >:D

May 21, 2012 2:23 am
        Reply 13#  68.*.*.37

Force explosion and shockwave are not even required to be learned to activate the skills at the 2nd page..

Signature

Jun 6, 2012 9:27 am
        Which is greater for pvp ? Dark or light ? And what heraldy should i go for ? Thanks

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:DN T4 Force User Skill Simulator

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »