Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) need help: engineer to gear master job change quest

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Lencea, Volcano Nest, Artillery Boost ||

Future Update

|| Elestra, Acrobat, Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

need help: engineer to gear master job change quest

Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am
hi! i need help on this.. i wanted to change job from engineer to gear master.. but it seems like the english patch didnt translate this one. i even tried ICEresourceNA patch but there's a bug.

here i got some SS:
i think this one means
shooting star
gear master

this one i dont know yet...

i cant find any guide here. or on youtube. so i really need ur help!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 19, 2012 8:25 am
ur right the first one is shooting star  then gear master....but idk about second.....just pick gm from the first pic and wing it in the second i suppose

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 19, 2012 9:48 am
    First one means I'll try the other/another job(lets you try out the other one), second roughly means I already know what the other classes are like (confirms your selected job iirc)

Apr 19, 2012 3:44 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by darkrazeen at Apr 19, 2012 8:25 am
    ur right the first one is shooting star  then gear master....but idk about second.....just pick gm from the first pic and wing it in the second i suppose     
    thank you for the confirmation!

Apr 19, 2012 3:46 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by JaredGYC at Apr 19, 2012 9:48 am
    First one means I'll try the other/another job(lets you try out the other one), second roughly means I already know what the other classes are like (confirms your selected job iirc)     
    thanks! and i need more confirmation on this.. i just dont want to make mistake on this.

but clicking the 2nd one brought me to this

and this

before i move on. what these 2 pictures means?

Apr 19, 2012 4:34 pm
    You don't actually job change until you exit that area (Go back to town) and go talk to the Trainer inside of town, you can't mess up at that point.

When you choose your class when you get back to town make sure it is the same one as gearmaster (Find the chinese translation D<)

Signature

American- Level 50 Gear Master
    Fear - Level 50 Seleana
    Masochism- Level 50 Crusader
    Sadism- Level 50 Inquisitor
    Peace- Level 4x Adept
    Apr 19, 2012 6:11 pm
    You first go talk to your loli sister at there. you are given 2 choice to choose from. SS or GM. you can test them out when you battle out with the X-loli sister. depend on which of the 3rd class skills suits your play style. you can choose. I have to go between them like 2-3 times before i knew which was the skill that suit my play style more.

After you battle out with X-loli sister, you can warp back where the loli is and talk to her and choose to go back to town. After that go to the academic skill trainer to complete the quest.
    机械大师 = Gear Master
    神枪手/重炮手 = Shooting Star

Hope this helps you

Signature

中国ドラゴンネスト
    サーバー: 华中电信一区
    サブ・サーバー: 剑气侠虹

日本ドラゴンネスト
    サーバー: バルナック

한국 용의 둥지
    서버: 아루젠타

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm
      so this area is safe? like i only try each job that suits me. so after all,  i'm required to pick both of them (SS and GM) in this area to try 2 jobs? for the "quest".

Apr 19, 2012 8:35 pm
      Reply 7#  LadyChrono

Yes it is safe. They let you test out SS and GM 3rd tree skills with the loli sister. like Ping pong EX Mecha duck EX, Big flying duck (That is what i call one of the GM skill)

You will only complete your quest for class change only at Lotus Marsh and after talking to the vase/jar.

You can only choose one job. either SS or GM. but since Engineer can only choose either one of them for the 3rd class.

also if i not wrong. SS class is the alfredo tree and GM is tower + duck tree.
      depending on what skills you set in your engineer.
      IF you still have lvl 15 job change skill reset scroll with irine, you can reset yr skills.

I did a SS tree line with my loli but realised that duck + tower tree suits my play style more.

If you still have doubts with it. let me know and i will help you tonight +8GMT time. around erm 2000-2100hours.

[ The post was edited by cultkazuki at Apr 19, 2012 9:51 pm ]

Signature

中国ドラゴンネスト

日本ドラゴンネスト

한국 용의 둥지
      Apr 19, 2012 10:28 pm
      Reply 8#  cultkazuki

ahhh... thanks for all the information!

8-9pm. ok what is your IGN sir? thank you very much!

and about that skill reset at 15 job change, yes i still have it.. if i change to GM for tonight. then i use that skill reset scroll. can i have any chance of changing to SS?

i would want to apply it in my majesty level50. if i buy a skill reset scroll. can i change its job to smasher using "Skill Reset Scroll"? or i have to use a "Job Change Scroll"?

Apr 20, 2012 1:53 am
      i found this at Mon's thread about gear masters..

it could cleared me more when he continued trying out also SS.. anyway. i try out tonight.

Apr 20, 2012 3:41 am
      Reply 9#  LadyChrono

No once you change to GM there is not way of using skill reset to change to SS unless you get the job change scroll.

same goes for majesty

skill reset is to let you reset your skills for 1st and 2nd class.
      the level 15 skill reset should only let you reset your 1st and 2nd class skills. (I have yet to test out the scroll myself on 3rd job skill)

Maybe those who ever used the skill reset might be able to help. I use once only for my jump which was a 1+2+3 skill reset i think.

Signature

中国ドラゴンネスト

日本ドラゴンネスト

한국 용의 둥지

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 20, 2012 4:30 am
        haha. what did i just do.. i tried gear master. and killed easily XD-07. then a question mark was on academic station in that area.. since its chinese, i had to exit game then put english patch again (ICEresourceNA) w/o thinking that i will be pulled back to town.,

then when i logged in, a question mark was on academic station in Lotus marsh. (like there's no way of getting back in training area to try shooting star)
        since i put english patch, i quickly picked "gear master" without a doubt!

finally, easier for me to grind now with my tower.. thanks for all the concern!!

Apr 20, 2012 5:12 am
        Reply 12#  LadyChrono

The area is just one time only once you exit that's it. no more re-entry for you.

Since you chosen GM congrats on that.
        time for me to train alchemist/adept

Signature

中国ドラゴンネスト

日本ドラゴンネスト

한국 용의 둥지
        Apr 20, 2012 6:01 am
        hope this one and my jump acro lvl45 will be 50 by april 25.. huhu

Apr 20, 2012 7:05 am
        Reply 14#  LadyChrono

well for sat and sun they will have the 100% exp book
        use that to your advantage

Signature

中国ドラゴンネスト

日本ドラゴンネスト

한국 용의 둥지
        Apr 20, 2012 7:30 am
        i just read it.. another event for april. more thanks for the info! but i just bought 1 book.. =]

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 20, 2012 7:40 am
          Reply 16#  LadyChrono

just use it now. cause the book last only 24 hours
          then tomorrow you get one more
          sunday another

Signature

中国ドラゴンネスト

日本ドラゴンネスト

한국 용의 둥지
          Apr 20, 2012 8:49 am
          is that you in the picture?

btw, what english patch u using?

Apr 20, 2012 9:38 am
          Reply 18#  rojan84

im using the one in freedom forum (resource 116.pak).. + some [chrysesENP] patches..  but not full.. there are 5 of them but NPCquest patch is bugged.
          so i mixed another patch, ICEresourceNA.pak.. english patch from NA i guess. more complete. some say not fully translated to english like wrong grammar and wrong translation, but still better than chinese at all.

i can use only the 116 + NA but some skills, maps etc are wrongly translated. so a guy who dont understand the skills/maps im saying gave me those chryses thingy

Quick Reply:need help: engineer to gear master job change quest

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »