Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) A little heads up on the "can't log into town" issue

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

A little heads up on the "can't log into town" issue

Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am
Apparently the problem is caused by the events image being downloaded or being corrupted.
To avoid the problem entirely just go to documents/dragon nest, delete Event_Page.png and make a folder called Event_Page.png in it's place.
Make the folder read only and you should be ok, with the game not downloading the image anymore, so you should be able to load town fast.

Return to the list

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 19, 2012 1:13 pm
If this dont works, just make the image "Event_Page" read only. It only affects ACTUAL event image, so its better to use folder one (permament fix)

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 19, 2012 2:03 pm
    OMG, thank you for this.

May 25, 2015 2:47 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20120119/A_little_heads_up_on_the_cant_log_into_town_issue-4f186f31846fbbf13-1.html#p4f186f31846fbb]0#[/url] [i]Tarkel[/i][/b] [br] [br]First of all i have downloaded DN with Steam client... Second I cant find a Event_Page.png file anywhere on my documents<Dragons Nest, Only a configure folder with 3 files in it. Plz help

Jun 20, 2016 9:29 am
    CREATE a paint file name it Event_Page.png then access properties and make it read only

Feb 5, 2017 4:15 am

Quick Reply:A little heads up on the "can't log into town" issue

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »