Reply 92# 222.*.*.78
I need to know a few things first before I can give an accurate answer:
1) Does your version of DN have 3 heraldry slot expansion?
2) Are you trying to achieve 1300 FD and maintain the 11k crit?
-If your version does have the 3 heraldry expansion slot, then you don't necessarily need the 2x apocalypse accessory set and still achieve 1300 FD. With that being said, you can equip agility necklace, earrings, and whatever rings you want. Using a 50A agility necklace will probably give you 1-2k crit.
-If your version does NOT have the expansion, then you will definitely need both the 2x apocalypse accessory set to achieve 1300 FD. Also, you must use archbishop 50A set 7/7 if you haven't already figured that out (gives 420 FD total)
SO, what are other ways to boost your critical?
1) When you change your current 40 gear to 50A, your crit will already increase by the nature of the Archbishop set about 1-2k
2) Suffix II: This will give a small additional bonus to all armor and weapon stats, so you will get a slight increase in everything basically. (I'm not sure if your version will have it right away once the level cap is released)
3) Cash costume, if crit is still an issue and you cannot maintain the 11k crit, buy a costume that gives AGI. Equip both cash rings with agility too. You don't have to get an INT costume because your FD will cover way more than the loss damage, also, there is nothing to cover for your crit. So it is a smart choice to get the costume with agility if you need it.
4) Tattoo: This is also a cash equipment and the one I have equiped grants me 5% critical, 100 FD, and 200 magic attack.
5) Potential: You can always try to get weapon magic+crit potentials (however, this to be my last option because I would prefer fire elemental attack over these two)