Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Barndoors's Gearmaster PvP and PvE guide.

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Barndoors's Gearmaster PvP and PvE guide.

Apr 25, 2012 11:34 pm
CAn i ask what kind of rings actually to get destruction you've mentione but with what crafted and in dn sea they give patt matt agi/str +19 these are for 26 level

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 27, 2012 9:13 am
gud day author.

i am new at playing a gearmaster class in DNsea since it was just released just a couple of days ago...

i wonder if you could post a lvl 40 build that is best in PVP and still excellent in PVE..

tnx in advance...

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 27, 2012 7:00 pm
    sir can you please make a lvl 40 skill build for me pls?? thx so much!!

May 3, 2012 11:16 pm
    SIR PLEASE UPDATE YOU're HOTKEYs and HOTBARs or send me an image of your current hotkeys and hotbars. thank you sir

send it here (loel_bagabuyo@yahoo.com)

May 4, 2012 2:34 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 121.*.*.246 at May 3, 2012 11:16 pm
    SIR PLEASE UPDATE YOU're HOTKEYs and HOTBARs or send me an image of your current hotkeys and hotbars. thank you sir

send it here (loel_bagabuyo@yahoo.com)     
    Hotkey setup is highly preferential. Use whatever you feel is comfortable for you. I for one could not use Barn's for sure. Just comes with using one setup over and over again until your fingers learn which skill is where

May 6, 2012 5:36 am
    What is the build in youtube? why he doesnt use skills after ping pong bomb skills?

May 7, 2012 9:27 am
    @124.*.*.222

because he doesn't have enough sp.

MMOsite Special Offer

May 9, 2012 11:54 am
      Hi, and thanks for the info! It was really helpful. I'm playing NA version currently, and thinking of making a gearmaster once we get the Academic, and I was just wondering how important of a role Alfredo plays? Would it be foolish to forgo getting Alfredo in order to put more points into the ducks and towers?

Jun 2, 2012 7:42 am
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20111204/Barndoorss_Gearmaster_PvP_and_PvE_guide-4edc63ed6fc15b913-1.html#p4edf45a1d41b6c]5#[/url] [i]Barndoors[/i][/b] [br] [br]
      SIR CAN I SEE YOUR CHARACTER SKILL BUILD FOR MY GUIDE? PLSSS SIR :)

HOPE U REPLY SIR :)

Jun 2, 2012 8:06 am
      SIR ITS OK TO HAVE +8 ARMORS AND +10 WEAPONS AS LONG AS IT IS A SET ?

BTW SIR CAN U POST UR CHAR SKILL BUILD AND UR EQUIP RING AND NECKLACE FOR MY GUIDE :)

AND THE BEST SKILL BUILD FOR BOTH PVP PVP

HOPE U REPLY SIR :) MORE POWER TO U !!!!!

Jun 5, 2012 3:25 am
      what type of accesories would you suggest for a PVE type

from DN SEA

Jun 13, 2012 7:37 am
      hey barn im your biggest fan can i know your costume its real costume? answer pls thanks!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm
        @125.*.*.167

some versions don't have cdn blue rank outfits, so if it's a blue rank outfit you might not be able to get it unless you play cdn.

Jun 21, 2012 8:09 pm

siir barndoors can you post a Level 40 cap build? for Dragon Nest Sea? :) Thank you Sir.

Jun 22, 2012 4:46 am

@ people asking for lvl 40 build.
        common sense just following his build. would be this.
        Engi builds do not offer much choice XD.

Jun 23, 2012 10:04 am
        indeed guide, what should 3rd stat heraldry should i have? for PVP?

Jun 25, 2012 7:22 am
        Hi Barndoor :D Ive been using your guide as a reference since I made an Engi in DNSEA and it been very helpful thanks alot
        but i have a question who would be a better DPS-er a gearmaster or a seleana?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 29, 2012 1:26 pm
          [SMILE=4]
          i have issues with quick shot ... tips?

Aug 28, 2012 7:44 pm
          can you update your skill build to t4? so i can follow it? i have a hard time adjusting to t4

Sep 1, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey, can you reupload the skill build pics [SMILE=17] It's 'quite' pixelated. [SMILE=2]

Quick Reply:Barndoors's Gearmaster PvP and PvE guide.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »