Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Barndoors's Gearmaster PvP and PvE guide.

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Barndoors's Gearmaster PvP and PvE guide.

Feb 21, 2012 8:44 am
I remember how there was a video with the iframes of the mechaduck ex that got taken at mushroom exploding in ABN

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 21, 2012 1:37 pm
Quote: Originally Posted by PolarPanda at Feb 21, 2012 7:08 am
Hi again =D
Under time acceleration, what order of skills should I do to maximize dps? does it differ in pve and in group pvp?

That invincibility frame looks really cool.. but i doubt i can utilize it because of the lag especially in group pvp >,<     
I've never tested or compared between the best skill sequences (I don't intend to either because it would take a lot of effort) but judging by the overall DPS list and from doing hell bishop runs with force users before, I would say that spamming between super mecha ducks during time accel provides some crazy damage.  In between the fat ducks, I would throw some ping ping bombs or mecha ducks, depending on which one is maxed.

Obviously, always be sure to have your towers out before you do anything else, the only exception is when you're on bishops head of course.

For PvP, assuming that you're playing in group PvP to be able to receive time accel, spamming ping pong bombs around can be pretty deadly.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 21, 2012 1:41 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Quarki at Feb 21, 2012 8:44 am
    I remember how there was a video with the iframes of the mechaduck ex that got taken at mushroom exploding in ABN     
    That's where I first found out about the iframes too, although I initially did not care too much about it.  I couldn't find the thread any more so I just made a quick video instead.

Signature

Feb 21, 2012 11:15 pm
    Btw does the iframe start right when you cast the skill?
    Does chainsaw tower lv 1 and 2 makes much difference?

Feb 22, 2012 4:15 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by PolarPanda at Feb 21, 2012 11:15 pm
    Btw does the iframe start right when you cast the skill?
    Does chainsaw tower lv 1 and 2 makes much difference?     
    Yes, the iframe starts the moment you use the skill and actually seems last for the entire animation from what I've tested so far.  

Chainsaw Tower is one of the best damage/cooldown efficient skills in the game, for PvE I think it does make a big difference.  But if you need to free up the 5 points for something else, I guess it's not a huge problem.

Signature

Feb 22, 2012 4:21 pm
    OMG Barn doesn't lag at all ;o, Even though acros have a lot of i-frames, I can't take advantage of them since i lag alot... I wish I had you internet @.@

Mar 3, 2012 11:39 am
    he's probably much closer to the server than you are, lol.

I'm tempted to try his build, how good would it be to bait every bone crash and use EX. no more losses to mercs. lol

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 3, 2012 3:56 pm
      Reply 46#  Suzu-chan

Only problem is that the good Mercs will do bone crusher during a combo, like when you're juggling you in the air and you can't attack or dodge.  But if you come across desperate ones that just run at you and do bone crusher, then the EX a sure way to avoid it.

Signature

Mar 4, 2012 3:12 pm

yeah, lol i was facing the top merc the other day, it can be comboed with that rising dragon slash thing or the triple slash thing lol. which makes it a game of "avoid anything the merc does" once you know his ulti is off cd.

Signature

Mar 7, 2012 4:46 am
      Updated the gear/equipment section.

New players always tend to ask me about Windswept vs Destructive vs Life, hope it helps.

Signature

Mar 7, 2012 7:20 am
      awsome guide!
      although, as a shooting star, with whirlwind MAXED, alfredo kills everything for me. in persian goblins, alfredo just killed the boss because i was far from it.
      thanks again for the guide :D

Signature

Xslash - Level 50 - Gladiator - FREEDOM(Main)
      Sentiments - Level 26 - Alchemist > Physician - ArchAngel(Alt)

DragonNest CN - Server 华中电信二区, Sub-server 4 凌波微步

DragonNest KR - Server 제라인트
      Mar 7, 2012 1:27 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by StarOfShoot at Mar 7, 2012 7:20 am
      awsome guide!
      although, as a shooting star, with whirlwind MAXED, alfredo kills everything for me. in persian goblins, alfredo just killed the boss because i was far from it.
      thanks again for the guide :D     
      Whirlwind is certainly excellent for damage and it's a good option for Shooting Stars to max since you guys need to take it to get Demolition anyway.  But for us, it's more trouble than it's worth.  

Persian Goblins are lv32, so Alfredo should be killing all of them for your even without whilrwind. :P

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 19, 2012 8:17 am
        Hey Barn! My server DN SEA is gonna release Aca and SDN on April ! But they are not gonna release the lv50 cap first , so im wondering what are the stats requirement to go SDN for lv 40 with current sets ? Is it possible to complete the SDN ?

Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm
        Hey Barn, about your notice on the stun grenade "wake up" thing:
        I once watched a SS who was pvping and used million hammer after stunning, which actually I thought was kinda neat
        its one way to add a bit of damage and automatically push someone from stun to being on the ground, and its passive which wont fill up your hotkey things.
        maybe thatd be something to look at and/or consider about a more pvp build, im not sure ><

Signature

CN- 华中电信一区
        IGN: Belladonna, Grim丶雪花 (I have more chars, but mostly just for PvP. c:)

KR- Dunno wt server, too lazy to check zz
        IGN: 추운Love, 추운Tear

"At the temple there is a poem called "Loss", carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read loss, only feel it."
        Mar 20, 2012 5:57 am
        on April DN Sea will release Aca on April , Do you mind list out the mats for Apocalypse sets for Aca? :) Im gonna prepare for her

Apr 3, 2012 11:50 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Freu at Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm
        Hey Barn, about your notice on the stun grenade "wake up" thing:
        I once watched a SS who was pvping and used million hammer after stunning, which actually I thought was kinda neat
        its one way to add a bit of damage and automatically push someone from stun to being on the ground, and its passive which wont fill up your hotkey things.
        maybe thatd be something to look at and/or consider about a more pvp build, im not sure ><     
        It's nice but most of the time, you want to be setting up a tower or 2 after you've stunned them.  Hitting straight away into the ground won't give you any time to do that.

But for those that want to do PvP with no towers (mainly in 1v1 balanced mode), then it's a great skill to have.

Signature

Apr 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Hello Barn, i am from dragon nest sea, well i would like to request a thing from u, which is skill build for academic going engineer for level 40 cap, i need it because i am not playing dn by using real money, i really dont want to use my gold on reset scroll, so if u have some free time mind post it? i will be very appreciate your work Barn, and another thing which skill heraldy is suitable for current 40 cap? Thank you very much Barn, love your guide :)

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 23, 2012 2:46 pm
          Sir Which would you refer to use a gear for engr. for lvl 40 cap? is it manticore or apocalypse set? and what is the better weapon to use with>? a figther items? or still manti and apoc items?

Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm
          Hi there Barn! im playing in DN SEA and im lvl 32 atm.
          im following the pvp build yet can do quite well on pve
          just wanna ask you whats better stats if im going to buy plates with 3rd options
          right now ive got 3 premium lvl 40 plates with 47 agi
          i still got 5 more im thingking which is better attack, hp, or stayfor agi?
          thanks barn! hope to hear from you soon!! :)

Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm
          get physical attack as 3rd stat on crests.

Quick Reply:Barndoors's Gearmaster PvP and PvE guide.

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »