Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Macchi's Destroyer and Barbarian Build. [Deleted]

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Citidel of Erosion, Guardian & Physician Boost||

Future Update

|| Screamer Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Macchi's Destroyer and Barbarian Build. [Deleted]

Sep 19, 2011 4:21 pm
I've quit, no more guides!

[ The post was edited by Macchikins at Dec 30, 2011 1:20 pm ]

Return to the list

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 19, 2011 4:22 pm
Reserved.

[ The post was edited by Macchikins at Dec 8, 2011 12:24 pm ]

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 19, 2011 4:23 pm
    Reserved.

[ The post was edited by Macchikins at Oct 6, 2011 8:42 am ]

Signature

Sep 19, 2011 4:35 pm
    o.O I'm keen to see you finish this as i've got a Destroyer coming up as well :P
    Awesome guide so far.

Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm
    Update: Destroyer build has been added.

Signature

Sep 19, 2011 7:25 pm
    glad to see u bak on u're merc again, i see great things coming from merc with duo ultimates...

Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm
    It seems that your destroyer build is leaning towards PvP. Max Disenchanting howl is devastating on your opponents....... Do you think the following Destroyer combo will work:

Typhoon, then maelstrom followed by disenchanting howl?

P/S: For those who wants to go to Sea Dragon Nest, do note that it is a must to get level 10 taunting howl.

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2011 12:51 am
      * added to guide collection ^_^

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
      Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Sep 20, 2011 4:45 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by sync08 at Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pmIt seems that your destroyer build is leaning towards PvP. Max Disenchanting howl is devastating on your opponents....... Do you think the following Destroyer combo will work:

Typhoon, then maelstrom followed by disenchanting howl?

P/S: For those who wants to go to Sea Dragon Nest, do note that it is a must to get level 10 taunting howl.     
      I am not entirely sure. I do not use ultimates in pvp, and I have not had enough testing with the suction effect of Maelstorm Howl. However I assume that my new combo will look something like this:

Circle Swing -> 3 Basic Attacks (hammer) -> kick -> heavy smash -> impact punch -> kick x2 -> Maelstorm Howl -> Stomp -> Disenchanting howl.

I'll probably be using Maelstorm Howl as a new skill to float my enemies. If it works then I might add more basic attacks to the combo, and use stomp later. If it doesn't I will probably continue using it mid-combo like this to keep my combo alive.

Signature

Sep 20, 2011 5:12 am
      Maelstrom howl is nowhere near as effective or easy to use in pvp as people make it sound.
      Also, I rarely get to use/see people use disenchanting howl in pvp, due to it's long casting time and short range, so I find getting it to level 4 kinda weird, unless you intend to be howling at stunned or frozen enemies.

Sep 20, 2011 5:16 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by JaredGYC at Sep 20, 2011 5:12 am
      Maelstrom howl is nowhere near as effective or easy to use in pvp as people make it sound.
      Also, I rarely get to use/see people use disenchanting howl in pvp, due to it's long casting time and short range, so I find getting it to level 4 kinda weird, unless you intend to be howling at stunned or frozen enemies.     
      Erm, if you can not silence people in pvp- then you are doing it wrong.

I use it because I have a very good success rate with it, and it opens more paths for my combo. Generally speaking, from my experience, it is a very nice investment.

As for its range, it has a very decent range. You probably do not use it enough to notice.

Signature

Sep 20, 2011 6:38 am
      i agree with macchi about range usually when i pvp him i underestimate it and i get silenced and as u might know being silenced vs a merc is not something you really want to happen. btw lvling has nothing do to with range right?

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2011 8:43 am
        No level does not affect range, leveling Disenchanting howl is done so you get an 8 second silence in PvE and 6.4 seconds ( I think) in PvP. I feel that it is the minimum level required in order to get a functioning silence de-buff.

Signature

Sep 20, 2011 6:36 pm
        Revealed? and you call me arrogant =.=

though this info. is (._.) ty.

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
        Class : Majesty / DarkArt
        Level : 50 / 50
        Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
        Guild : FREEDOM
        Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by chris_apple92 at Sep 20, 2011 6:36 pmRevealed? and you call me arrogant =.=

Uh, yeah. Revealed.

I have had dozens of people ask me for my build- and I kept it a secret. Now, I have decided to reveal it due to the demand that I have received.

I added in the Destroyer build as I plan on using one soon, and the fact that Destroyer can be optimized intrigues me.

I think it is arrogant of you to use a term that you do not know the meaning of in a fashion that suggests the assumption of superiority.

Arrogance can be found here, for once, look it up.

Signature

Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Macchikins at Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by chris_apple92 at Sep 20, 2011 6:36 pmRevealed? and you call me arrogant =.=

Uh, yeah. Revealed.

I have had dozens of people ask me for my build- and I kept it a secret. Now, I have decided to reveal it due to the demand that I have received.

I added in the Destroyer build as I plan on using one soon, and the fact that Destroyer can be optimized intrigues me.

I think it is arrogant of you to use a term that you do not know the meaning of in a fashion that suggests the assumption of superiority.

Arrogance can be found here, for once, look it up.     
        lol ah i already knew what that word meant college makes me re-learn things :(

alright let's just wait until i get my new sexy lappy and ill show you how arrogant you are ;)

err though this info. was useful, im not going to use this build going to pve and well ex...is a waste. I was going to get a destroyer but work and school is a bitch...

Signature

Sep 20, 2011 8:37 pm
        Excuses are your only forte.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Macchikins at Sep 20, 2011 8:37 pm
          Excuses are your only forte.     

excuses? working full time going to school 2hours after then straight to sleep and wake up at 4am? F**K off

yea you pissed me off dick head.

Signature

Sep 21, 2011 4:46 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by chris_apple92 at Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Macchikins at Sep 20, 2011 8:37 pmExcuses are your only forte.     

excuses? working full time going to school 2hours after then straight to sleep and wake up at 4am? F**K off

More excuses.

I am a high GPA student (full time), who also has a part-time job, and still manages to look after several characters.

Perhaps you need to cool your head and get out of this thread?

Signature

Sep 21, 2011 7:20 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Macchikins at Sep 21, 2011 4:46 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by chris_apple92 at Sep 20, 2011 8:41 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Macchikins at Sep 20, 2011 8:37 pmExcuses are your only forte.     

More excuses.

I am a high GPA student (full time), who also has a part-time job, and still manages to look after several characters.

Perhaps you need to cool your head and get out of this thread?     
          how F**King dare you compare my life to yours.

first off im no motha F**King bag boy or even a cashier, i make and program costume safe's you don't know the level of complication that is involved, ive barely got hired and already im being offered to be a supervisor.

being a 4.00gpa student means absolutely nothing. Anyone can get a 4.00gpa ANY F**KING ONE i have a 4.00gpa for F**King sake.

what the F**K have you accomplished? learn a few words and make your self look like a complete dick, congrats you accomplished that at its maximum.

You call me arrogant i call you a complete ignorant hypocrite. Trust me if i wanted to i can make you a suicidal F**K, ive done this and its easy as F**K, school debates ah memories.

Signature

Quick Reply:Macchi's Destroyer and Barbarian Build. [Deleted]

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »