Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Elestra, Acrobat Boost, Mercenary System||

Future Update

|| Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Pve Artillery build

Sep 16, 2011 1:17 am
i was thinking something along these lines ~ http://jcaspian.co.cc/dn/simulator/?3k6m6sFibCvzDKVnGBtxVVW|138$312$50&ifr=artillery.html
the xbow mastery over longbow is just preference, just figure xbow benefits artillery more with its focus on magical dmg.

in terms of crests my pick is the same as jared's with the exception of extension arrow over charged shot. so they'd be twin shot, ankle shot, extension arrow and guided arrow all for dmg.

mainly looking for opinions on this esp in terms of whether or not the sniper ultimate is worth getting. my thought is the ultimate and arrow shower should synergies fairly well with magical breeze.

[ The post was edited by ArcĦades at Oct 12, 2011 11:36 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Sep 16, 2011 1:20 am
mmm....the link is bugging out for the skill sim so just COPY and PASTE it into the search bar and it should link properly

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 16, 2011 6:36 am
    Physical Ulti seems to be worth getting.

Imagine using Magic Breeze + Pinpoint Shot.

Sep 16, 2011 6:56 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Seiggy at Sep 16, 2011 6:36 amPhysical Ulti seems to be worth getting.

Imagine using Magic Breeze + Pinpoint Shot.     
    definitely.
    second ulti update is like blessing for artillery(and destroyer lol).

and yeah, build seems fine, but put remaining points into mp recovery.

Sep 16, 2011 8:01 am
    Reply 3#  perfecti

id considered mp recovery but it seems to me that artillery dosnt need it nearly as bad as sniper so i left it at 1, also the only reason i spent any into hp

Signature

Sep 16, 2011 4:41 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by Asinis at Sep 16, 2011 8:01 am
    Reply 3#  perfecti

id considered mp recovery but it seems to me that artillery dosnt need it nearly as bad as sniper so i left it at 1, also the only reason i spent any into hp     
    i know your trying to get a build up for the complication cx but chaos tends to only link them when the person has the lvl50 to back it up ;(

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
    Class : Majesty / DarkArt
    Level : 50 / 50
    Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
    Guild : FREEDOM
    Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm
    Reply 4#  Asinis

now, maybe not, but with upcoming update i think every class would need some kind of mp recovery in long runs, sdn and bishop hell are coming to mind, and we don't even know how long new nests is going to be.
    btw i have an artillery friend who's sporting sd +10-12 and even he almost ran out of mp in sdn, this should account for something..
    oh, and you would need to try hard not to get manaburned in bishop nest.. =\

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm
      Quote: Originally Posted by perfecti at Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pmReply 4#  Asinis

now, maybe not, but with upcoming update i think every class would need some kind of mp recovery in long runs, sdn and bishop hell are coming to mind, and we don't even know how long new nests is going to be.
      btw i have an artillery friend who's sporting sd +10-12 and even he almost ran out of mp in sdn, this should account for something..
      oh, and you would need to try hard not to get manaburned in bishop nest.. =     
      absolutely agreee on the MP recovery part.

i plan to learn mana payback for my majesty too...

spamming cashshop mp potion in bishop hell run is not an option in the long run for me.

Not forgetting the future hardcore mode dungeon too...I believe MP consumption might go off the roof....

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
      Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm
      Reply 6#  perfecti

ok, that clarification on mp is perfectly understandable now. also applz i didnt ask for it to be linked, we dont have 1 on the build list so i needed 2 make 1 for my upcoming artillery and thus why i also asked for opinions :P

Signature

Oct 12, 2011 7:37 am
      Is it okay to put Sylph's Aid?

Oct 12, 2011 11:27 am
      Reply 9#  180.*.*.210

for pvp its good, pve its unnecessary. but if you want it arrow shower is open for losing points for it.

Signature

Quick Reply:Pve Artillery build

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »