Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Koinzell's T4 Barb 1.87k FD Build

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Lencea, Volcano Nest, Artillery Boost ||

Future Update

|| Elestra, Acrobat, Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Koinzell's T4 Barb 1.87k FD Build

Aug 29, 2011 8:21 am
Here's the latest update for T4, as I had many requests to post my build.. I have been inactive in the forum boards as I came back after a 6 months break from DN. Work has been crazy, I don't have much time to even play dn now. I was also having fun with a max FD spirit dancer.

Decided to update my build since I have just changed to gladiator:

Warrior:

Merc:

Barb:

Account level skills (3% dmg reduction, 2% increase, and 5% gold from runs)

In T4, lvl 6 and 11 presents a significant boost for almost all skills, thus demolition fist and stomp is at lvl 6.

Unfortunately, to take demolition fist EX, stomp EX is required, so I have taken Stomp Ex although I dont really like it (though it's pretty with the purple mod I was using :P).

Demolition Fist EX - the direction of slam that follows the first fist can be controlled, i.e. you can do a 180 deg turn.

Circle swing maxed - this is the best aoe DPS that merc has. The rest of the DPS skills are self-explanatory.

Disenchanting howl is dropped since its useless at lvl 60/50 (only poison golem in SDN requires it, and it'll die before you need to clear its berserk state).

Taunting Howl maxed, personally, I like this skill because of the fast cd and its debuff effects work well with the new devastating howl thats only 50% reduction.

Circle Break instead of Rising Slash.. this skill has great DPS now after T4 boost. Decent AOE too.

Skill plates:
Whirlwind + 20% dmg
Rolling Attack + 20% dmg
Charging (Panic) Howl -20% CD
Circle Swing +20% dmg

Character stats (with Battle Howl and Blessing Buff)

Some Updated Gear snapshots:

Armor wise, I'm using 5 pcs of GA for the FD.. accessories is dangerous set.

833 FD from plates, 200 from dark dragon set bonus and costume set bonus, 45 from title, and the rest are from GA + dangerous accessory, thus achieving 1871 FD. Crit is of course maxed.

Lastly, why did I change to Gladiator?

1) Kinda bored of Barb already

2) Currently, lvl 60 nests bosses have ridiculous amount of HP (especially in CDN). This causes battles to be draggy, and with that, the DPS of mercenary starts to fall behind significantly.

3) Gladiator is fun due to all the low CD skills (a lot of spamming xD). DPS is also significantly higher than Barb in T4.

For example, finishing strike dmg below on GDN poison golem with ice debuff (only 3 or 4 ice layers) but no hemo effect (was on CD)

Update: best Finishing strike dmg so far -18.5 mil (less than a week into Gladiator, so hopefully can get to see some better dmg)

4) Gladiator makes better use of the max FD that I have as well.

5) Barb EX skills are also disappointing, it's all about adding an additional hit that only deals 30% of the original. Circle Swing EX is especially disappointing since the additional hit has a lower aoe than the original... though it's good in pvp since you can chain with soccer kick combo.

[ The post was edited by Leciel at Mar 5, 2013 7:58 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

Koinzell - Lv 60 Max FD Merc (just changed to Gladiator)
GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)
StarDance - Lv 60 Max FD Spirit Dancer

Barbarian Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
PVE DPS Barb Skill Build: CLICK HERE
Inquisitor Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
Inquisitor DPS / Support Hybrid Build: CLICK HERE
Spirit Dancer Build:
CLICK HERE

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 29, 2011 8:25 am
Haha, added to build compilation...

Mind posting your imba stats too LOL!
And prefix on your gears (especially point out the axe one)

Will serve as a good reference for other barbarian who would like to take their DPS to the extreme.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 29, 2011 9:46 am
    Haha.. ok updated as per your suggestion..

Signature

GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)

Spirit Dancer Build:
    CLICK HERE

Sep 3, 2011 9:02 pm
    can u give me a skill guide for a pvp mercenary tnx

Sep 4, 2011 12:09 am
    Imba ring.............

Sep 5, 2011 4:25 am
    Got my FD back to above 805 now >_<

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
    CLICK HERE

Sep 6, 2011 12:06 am
    lol? any one can be a friggin beast dps putting in that much gold......

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 6, 2011 2:12 am

I thought this is a PvE build? No Stomp EX? WTH?

Sep 6, 2011 5:42 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 67.*.*.94 at Sep 6, 2011 12:06 amlol? any one can be a friggin beast dps putting in that much gold......     
      Its gold and luck...my 2 crit potentials were obtained with the 1st try XD.

But like I already mentioned in my guide, you need to pump your equip up to be DPS. It would be quite imbalanced if a DPS skill build alone can grant you beastly DPS.

Regardless, the guide still serves its purpose, as the skill build is still done with DPS in mind.

And the upcoming patch is gonna increase sp limit for each skill tree, so more DPS to come :D

[ The post was edited by Leciel at Sep 6, 2011 5:57 am ]

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
      CLICK HERE

Sep 6, 2011 5:48 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 222.*.*.70 at Sep 6, 2011 2:12 am
      I thought this is a PvE build? No Stomp EX? WTH?     
      I used to have it, but Stomp Ex is over-rated..

1) You actually need to stand still and wait for the Aftershock Wave to come out, otherwise you can cancel it yourself if you move, which is just plain dumb.

2) the Aftershock wave, though big in AOE, is only 30% of your Stomp damage, which, taking into consideration the amount of skill points, just doesn't give you justifiable value for the cost in skill points. You'll be better off spending the skill points for lv10 Taunting Howl for Sea Dragon Nest.

Its only merit is in PvP for the slow effect, but point 1) above kinda works against you in PvP as well.

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
      CLICK HERE

Sep 7, 2011 8:39 am

Is there a way to have like..a mod that translates this into english? I'm stuck playing the level 24 version in the US. It sucks compared to the Korean version that has EVERYTHING out D:

Sep 7, 2011 8:46 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by 75.*.*.173 at Sep 7, 2011 8:39 am
      Is there a way to have like..a mod that translates this into english? I'm stuck playing the level 24 version in the US. It sucks compared to the Korean version that has EVERYTHING out D:     
      um there is a english translation mod and this is not the korean server but the chinese server were a month a apart from updates.

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
      Class : Majesty / DarkArt
      Level : 50 / 50
      Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
      Guild : FREEDOM

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 7, 2011 9:09 am
        [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20110829/Koinzells_DPS_Barbarian_PVE_Build-4e5bae6751467f013-1.html#p4e6791f2b37749]11#[/url] [i]chris_apple92[/i][/b] [br] [br]
        Well, I tired to make an account. But I cant read any of the Chinese on the website. Lol. Oh well. Guess I'll just wait :(

Sep 8, 2011 11:06 am
        I think you can refer to this guide.. though its no longer beta.. should still be applicable.

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20100721/Dragon_Nest_Open_Beta_Test_Registration_Guide_CN_Server-4da8286d9bea14b13-1.html
        and this:

http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110601/Dragon_Nest_CHINA_Install_Sign_Up-4de5f4c9ad43ded13-1.html

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
        CLICK HERE

Sep 8, 2011 1:20 pm
        oh kind ser can you tell me why lvl 16 rising slash

Sep 8, 2011 10:42 pm
        Already explained in the first post..

There is a limit to each skill tree, all classes will have to pump some skill points into the 1st job.

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
        CLICK HERE

Sep 10, 2011 2:33 am
        2 Questions

1. What enhancement crests are you using?
        2. Where do you get credits/points to use in the cash shop?

Thanks!

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 11, 2011 8:01 am
          you mean heraldry plates? that 1 remains a secret for now...have not reached my ideal state yet :P

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
          CLICK HERE

Sep 11, 2011 8:01 am
          Anyway New Ring below, along with updated potential for my earring gives me 7.6k now

[ The post was edited by Leciel at Sep 11, 2011 10:37 am ]

Signature

Spirit Dancer Build:
          CLICK HERE

Sep 11, 2011 12:13 pm
          How much crit do you have now with the new ring? :)

Quick Reply:Koinzell's T4 Barb 1.87k FD Build

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »