Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) xFearless Crusader Skill Build

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Elestra, Acrobat Boost, Mercenary System||

Future Update

|| Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

xFearless Crusader Skill Build

Jul 2, 2011 6:28 pm

Block:
Lvl 6. Because for me It's one of the more usefull skills that cleric has, at lvl 6 can protect you from 7 hits. (Usefull if last boss in Apocalypse start spinning right at you).

Sliding Step:
Max Lvl. Usefull to dodge attacks in pvp/pve low cooldown at lvl 5.

Heal:
Lvl 9. Usefull and recover a great ammount of HP at max lvl, and It's a good support for your team members.

Aerial Evasion:
Lvl 4. The difference with lvl 3 It's not that much.

Holy Cross:
Lvl 12. Max signature skill for Crusader!

Provoke:
Lvl 3. You'll need it at lvl 4 to provoke all the time, but lvl 3 is alright for me.

Auto Block:
Lvl 1. Really low % to activate on higher lvls only lvl 1 to learn next skill in the paladin tree.

Sacred Hammering:
Lvl 3. Only lvl 3, allow you to do 3 normals attack instead of 1. You need it at lvl 3 to learn Lighting Charger.

Sin Breaker:
Lvl 2. You need to learn Armor Break, basic skill in pvp if you want to start your combo.

Stance of Faith:
Lvl 5. This buff is really usefull in pve to tank as a Crusader/Guardian is a most have, really usefull.

Armor Break:
Lvl 10. This skill is one the best skill in Paladin skill tree, low cooldown, good damage and reduces physical def from mobs/bosses.

Lighting Charger:
Lvl 3. Lighting Charger had a huge nerf, allowing you to only hit 5 targets, still does good damage on pvp and bosses.

Elemental Aura:
Lvl 2. You'll need it to support your team in SDN.

Smite:
Max Lvl. The strongest skill that Paladin has besides Divine Avatar. Is a most have obviosly so I choose to go all the way with it so I max it.

Shield Charge:
Lvl 1. You only need this skill to chase people in pvp and mobs or bosses in pve, the damage It's ok.

Will of Iron:
Lvl 1. You can choose either learn it at lvl 1 or no, and just for directly for Divine Avatar.

Conviction Aura:
Lvl 2. This buff increase The Lighting attack and resist for you and all your team members.

Thor's Hammer:
Lvl 40 Ultimate Skill, It's not the best compared to Divine Avatar but you will need it to learn skills in Crusader skill tree.

Divine Avatar:
Previosly you couldn't learn it because of the restriction with the last update you can go Crusader and have it!. :D

Crusader skill tree:
Doesn't need explanation learn all the 3 skills.

This have been updated to the last update where you can learn both Ultimates, the 10 sp left are to learn Divine Avatar.

[ The post was edited by xFearless at Oct 10, 2011 4:13 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 2, 2011 9:16 pm
erm....heartless's brother?-0-

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
IGN:
蓝月雪 Level 60 Saint in FREEDOM

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 3, 2011 4:11 am
    I would get conviction aura at lvl 4 because it increases the atk alot and you can  cancel it any time u want by just clicking the skill again...... no cooldown so its a great buff

Jul 3, 2011 9:02 am
    snow_tsuki:
    Heartless brother? Who's that? xD

Asena01:
    I didn't know you could cancel it by clicking lol, I just logged 2 minutes ago and try it. thanks for the tip I'll try to update that part when I get some time.

Jul 3, 2011 9:07 am
    Hi xFearless, i'd like to ask, as a Crusader do you do better in PVP compared to Guardians in 1v1 and Group PVP? Also being a Crusader does it make you unable to tank Sea Dragon or can you still do it?

Jul 3, 2011 10:24 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Frostx at Jul 3, 2011 9:07 am
    Hi xFearless, i'd like to ask, as a Crusader do you do better in PVP compared to Guardians in 1v1 and Group PVP? Also being a Crusader does it make you unable to tank Sea Dragon or can you still do it?     
    Well I couldn't really tell you, as I'm not 50 yet. I'm just 46 right now but I've seen many Guardians and Crusaders , and I see Crusader has more advantages in pvp than Guardian.
    Crusader is a more offensive character, as for tanking Crusader still can tank pretty well, I don't go to SDN often because I don't have a guild to go but I guess in there Guardian would be better than Crusader.

Still I prefer Crusader over Guardian since for me Guardian is really boring. ^_^

Jul 5, 2011 1:31 am
    * added to the guide compilation ^_^

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 4, 2011 9:23 am
      sorry, I haven't played a paladin yet and I was just wondering what weapon I should be using, mace?

Aug 5, 2011 9:08 am
      what plate do you use?

Aug 5, 2011 11:31 am
      About what weapon you should use depends wether you like mace or flail, mace is faster in pvp and flail is slower. In pve doesn't matter much because you will be using Sacred Hammering and it's the same sequence.

About my plates I use the normal ones Lvl 40 A: STR, AGI, MAG ATK, PHY ATK, HP, VIT, ect...

And skills plates I'm using Direct Kick, Half Turn Kick(50%+speed), Smite(20%+ damage) and Thor's Hammer (20%+damage).

Aug 9, 2011 9:43 pm
      with this build
      do u go full magic attack build

Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm
      what crest do u suggest for us to use

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 26, 2011 3:25 pm
        ooops sorry didnt know that u already post it

plese moderator delete my post ^^

Aug 30, 2011 8:03 am
        would this build be full magic? or is it a hybrid?

sorry, I'm still sorta new to all this :T

Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm
        what elemets does ure equips have? iron wall, bear, int?

Sep 30, 2011 6:16 pm
        Reply 14#  119.*.*.39

All pieces are Life except the helm. And weapons are old Manticore weapons.

Oct 9, 2011 7:28 am
        dude, im currently playing DN SEA. wanna go guardian but crusader seems so nice on pvp. i was wondering if you could get both lvl 40 skills? i mean, crusader having divine avatar? is that possible? thanks mate!

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 9, 2011 10:30 am
          Reply 16#  121.*.*.11

With the last update you can get both Ultimates, so you can choose Crusader and still have Divine Avatar. :D

I will update my build with the last update.

Oct 9, 2011 11:47 am
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20110702/xFearless_Crusader_Skill_Build-4e0fc5b3a1720ca13-1.html#p4e91da1aac8bb6]17#[/url] [i]xFearless[/i][/b] [br] [br]really? oohh i think thats cool! thanks! and i'll be looking forward to see your updated build. even though dn sea's cap is still at 24(32 at oct 18), it feels good to aim for something. =)

Oct 9, 2011 1:48 pm
          Build updated.

Quick Reply:xFearless Crusader Skill Build

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »