The damage written on our skill board, i.e. board dmg, is not equal to the actual dmg we deal on our opponent. In fact, there is a certain coefficient, let say x, such that our actual dmg is
(actual dmg) = (x) * (board dmg) * (1+ % element)*(1 - % resist) * 1.25 (for crit)
Most of our skills has their coefficients as 1. But some of them are actually greater than 1.
Note: Burning Hand deals 20% of the board dmg of the skill that activates burning hand. Except for Inferno, Burning Hand deals 20% of 3 x board dmg (from saurus).
Below are skills comparison in term of damage/ casting time and damage/ CD. The dmg is calculated by taking 4000 m.att. and 30 % fire, 30 % ice and 30 % dark for instance.
1. The coefficients of lava and ice spear are assumed to be 1.
2. The casting times of blizzard and ice spear are estimated to be 5.566 s and 1.434 s.
3. The damage from ice tree can be boosted by reducing the water resist of the targets. Refer >HERE
< for more info on how to stack up the water resist. reduction.
4. The damage increase/SP is calculated by taking the damage difference of max lvl and lvl 1 divide by SP used to learn from lvl 1 to max lvl.
is the spreadsheet.
6. Alternate link on EL skill info: http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-20755313-1-1.html
1. Refer to the first 2 chart, dmg/casting time and dmg/CD to decide on which skill plates to be equipped.
Example: Fireball, Flame Road, Ice Stab, Lava, Vortex, and Firebird.
2. Refer to the last 2 chart to decide on which skills to be learnt to its max. lvl.
Example: Firebird, Ice Stab, and Flame Spark (for those who don't like to spam flame spark can leave it at lvl 1)
3. One can choose to learn shields to their max level and even equip them with plates for survivability. One can also choose to learn glacial wave to their max level and even equip it with plate for disable or buff purpose.