Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Research on Saleana's skills

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Citidel of Erosion, Guardian & Physician Boost||

Future Update

|| Screamer Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Research on Saleana's skills

Oct 31, 2011 7:25 am
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon431 at Oct 31, 2011 12:59 am
Reply 17#  112.*.*.36

You notice that Vortex need 5.566 s and flame road need 5.1 s. In the previous version of update, the frozen status cannot last for so long, probably around 3s even at lvl 10 of GW.

The new patch (20 Oct) boosts the frozen status. Therefore, there are some fire elestras who use Ice Spear + GW to stack up the 100% dmg boost and cast vortex.

Below is an example of casting the vortex on the double frozen target.

Mind posting the name of the song, please?

Return to the list

Signature

Freedom Official IRC channel

Permanently quit official servers. Selling cDN account for BTC. Not FullFD anymore. 60S armors, 50L weapons.

Currently playing pservers.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 31, 2011 2:57 pm
On big targets like bosses, Freezing Field will hit multiple times (2 or 3). Sometimes in PVP, this also happens. Not sure what triggers it though.

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm
    [SMILE=2] Hello I'm new to DN [SMILE=14] currently at SEA [SMILE=28] on the road to build a great EM [SMILE=28]
    After i watch over all the comments and the data given (plus that vid [SMILE=10] ) im so totally dont have any idea which type i should play...
    Any suggestion will give me a great help about those build..
    I can stick to any build that is highly recommended as i can get used to the skill build given within a dungeon run or 2 to adjust my skill arrangement.
    Any mistake that I have done I apologise

Oct 31, 2011 4:44 pm
    Reply 0#  dragon431

It looks like the burning hand on Flame road works similarly to Fire bird.
    i.e. burning hand dmg only accounts for 1 circle.
    plz check this for me when you have time. thanks:)

Oct 31, 2011 10:53 pm
    Reply 23#  kentasan

Yes, you are right. The burning hand for flame road deals 20% of board dmg.
    For firebird, firewall, and lava balls, the burning hand also deals 20% of board dmg.

[ The post was edited by dragon431 at Oct 31, 2011 11:21 pm ]

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Server: 华中电信二区 (4th row 5th server)
    怒炎苍龙 (Lv60 Elestra) in Freedom
    粉红色的羊 (Lv60 Guardian) in ArchAngel

Oct 31, 2011 11:07 pm
    Reply 22#  175.*.*.115

For clearing abyss dungeon, using large AOE skills are more efficient. For example, Flame road, Firewall, Ignition and Icy fraction. Disable skills like shockwave, glacial wave, poison and ice sword are also useful as well.

Hope this info would have help you in deciding your skill build.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Oct 31, 2011 11:12 pm
    Reply 21#  Yanoflies

If you get 2 hits, then your FF will deal 2.33 x board dmg.

However, big boss like manticore also get 1 hit as you can see from that video I shared in #18. I get 1 hit also for cerberus. I am not sure how to trigger double hit with FF. In my experiment, I got 1 hit only, that's why I got the coefficient to be 1.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 1, 2011 12:40 pm
      I may like to know which skill will serve the best to max and which to stay LV1 which currently the server i play only till lv 32. Any reason is greatly appreciate.

/watch?v=l1V3LpRKwuU
      here is the soundtrack u request elevul on youtube

Nov 1, 2011 11:19 pm
      Reply 27#  175.*.*.115

For the mage skill, u can max out all the blink, evasion, aerial evasion, counter spell and HP passive for survivability.

Poison lvl 1. The growth is no good until from lvl 1 to lvl 10. It is because only when lvl 12 it becomes 3 spots and its coeffiecient increases from 1 to 1.5.

Shockwave lvl1. Learn for disable purpose. The growth is no good.

Force Explosion lvl1. Good for AOE killing. The growth is no good.

Glacial Spike. Max it. You get extra hit when the target is large. Higher lvl glacial spike has higher freeze rate also. Moreover, it can be boosted by your % water.

For Fire tree, you can learn down to flameroad and ignition.

I am not sure whether your shield has been revamped to aura type or not. If so, do not learn ice shield because you can only activate either fire aura or ice aura. If not, you can choose to learn both shield and you can also learn chilling mist.

If the frozen state has been improved until u cant break the ice within the duration, then you can max out glacial wave. If not, leave it at lvl 1 for disable purpose.

You can also learn both flame spark and frost wind to have more skills to spam.

If you have extra SPs, you can choose to max out skills like flame spark and fire bird which have great growth.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Nov 2, 2011 4:44 am
      is the one that orbit around me? for aura

Nov 2, 2011 6:29 am
      http ://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=3&sc=17&tc=&ll=32#s2N-3b9ehmfpMwcuJ (cancle the space between p<>:)

this is the build after i made based on ur request. is it ok?

and also if possible can u make a lv 50 build with 2nd job for me to follow on?

Nov 2, 2011 2:02 pm
      Reply 29#  175.*.*.115

Aura type means you can toggle it on and off at any time you like and the duration will be written as 0 in the skill description. You cannot turn on both fire shield and ice shield at the same time. Therefore, you only need one type of shield.

In DN CN, we have aura type of shields, a new skill called Hell Fire that increases critical rate for fire skills and all the frozen bites get stronger such that you and your party member cannot break the ice within the stated duration.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 2, 2011 2:49 pm
        Reply 30#  175.*.*.115

IMO, knee jerk is not needed and you can leave Glacial Wave at lvl 1 since it is easily broken in your version of update. You can use the rest of SPs to max out Firebird and Flame Spark.

You can find my suggestion on Lv 50 Saleana skill build >>>here.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Nov 2, 2011 5:09 pm
        oh I almost forgot.. between Matk and Element attack which is better?

Nov 2, 2011 11:44 pm
        Reply 33#  175.*.*.115

You can refer to >>>>>> here

FYI,
        Non Crit Damage =  (%Amp x M.att + Add. Dmg)  x  (1+% Elemental Att) x (1-% Elemental Resist) x (1-% dmg reduction from defence)
        Crit Damage = 1.25 x (%Amp x M.att + Add. Dmg) x  (1+% Elemental Att)  x (1-% Elemental Resist)

Conclusion,
        % Ele is better than M. att

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Nov 3, 2011 2:48 pm
        usually when we hit mobs.. there is a chance to trigger effect like stun/crit/para.
        which 3 is the most suit for EL?

BTW..is there any guide about disassemble? i wanna learn more about it..

Nov 3, 2011 11:19 pm
        Reply 35#  175.*.*.115

Critical would significantly increase the dps of an EL, especially after lv 40 where the mobs have strong defend.

You can read the detail on critical written by chaos >>>>> HERE

Stun is not suitable for an EL because it won't increase his dmg, but decrease his dmg in a way that stun and critical cannot be triggered together at the same time.

For para, you cant trigger it on most of the boss.

You can read more information on stun and para >>>>> HERE

I don't have any guide about disassemble, it is just based on luck.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 4, 2011 12:46 pm
          about the disassemble... i just want to know what thing can disassemble...like what lv gear /+? what grade.. well..some sort of those thing

Jan 13, 2012 4:50 pm
          wow awesome, can someone do this to the other classes as well? or spec (sm/priest/acro/merc)?

Mar 5, 2012 2:02 pm
          [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2625709/2]dragon431[/url] at Nov 3, 2011 11:19 pm
          [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20110513/Research_on_Saleanas_skills-4dcd35d019a9d2513-2.html#p4eb30c21ed9209]35#[/url] [i]175.*.*.115[/i][/b] [br] [br]
          Critical would significantly increase the dps of an EL, especially after lv 40 where the mobs have strong defend.

You can read the detail on critical written by chaos >>>>> [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20111003/Critical_and_Critical_Resist_Mechanics_Case_Study-4e89734be7aad7313-1.html#p4e89734be7aad7]HERE[/url]

Stun is not suitable for an EL because it won't increase his dmg, but decrease his dmg in a way that stun and critical cannot be triggered together at the same time.

For para, you cant trigger it on most of the boss.

You can read more information on stun and para >>>>> [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/49/20110508/How_does_Stun_Resist_function-4dc67d200716c4313-1.html#p4dc849b760dfb7]HERE[/url]

[color=#553310][font=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=14px]I don't have any guide about disassemble, it is just based on luck.[/size][/font][/color] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20110513/Research_on_Saleanas_skills-4dcd35d019a9d2513-2.html#p4eb3840219b630][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]Is it better to have lvl 12 inferno or lvl 9-11 firebird?

What does more damage overall? I know fb has a 20 sec burn but inferno seems to do more dam?

Quick Reply:Research on Saleana's skills

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »