Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Almighty's Acrobat Skill Build

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Screamer Boost||

Future Update

|| Red Dragon Nest & Dark Avenger ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Almighty's Acrobat Skill Build

Apr 6, 2011 10:09 pm
Since I haven't found any other Acrobat builds in the forum, and since I decided to wash my skills because I got the "wrong" ulti (thanks to a lv 40 Acro that didn't want to answer my questions in guild chat -.-), I decided to save other Acro's money and time by posting my build, so that other people can use it as a guideline.

An acrobat virtually needs all the skills to be effective, however my thoughts about why to max some skills or why to take other skills is explained below.

Archer part:

TWIN SHOT - Max it. It is the skill you spam the most, both in PVP and PVE. Each level increases the range of the skill, so you can use it from farther away. A twin shot +damage heraldry is recommended.

TUMBLE , URGENCY TRICK & AERIAL EVASION - Max them. An acrobat relies on evasion skills. They should be maxed, no questions asked.

MULTI SHOT - Max it. As your attack rises, multi shot also does a lot of damage, both in PVP and PVE. I think that it's the best skill where to spend your SP in the Archer part.

MAGIC ARROW - Lv1. Some people would say  "Almighty you noob, why would an acrobat need magic arrow?" Well, in PVP, when you have an opponent on the ground and all your skills are on cooldown, magic arrow can help you to continue your combo and enable you to finish off your opponent. Not being able to continue your combo means death, so you need every skill available. Also, in PVE, it is useful against enemies like skeletons, because it doesn't break them up, even though the damage is low.

Acrobat Part:

SPIRIT FLAME: Lv 1. That skill is pretty useful to shoot from afar; it also can knock down your opponent.

NEBULA CHAINS & SPINNING TOPS: Max them. A Nebula Chains cool down heraldry is also recommended to further reduce cooldown. Those two are very important evasion skills, you use them as often as possible.

CIRCLE SHOT &  ROTATING ARROW DISSIPATION: Get them. Both of them. I have heard some people say that they want to skip circle shot, and frankly I think that those people have no idea of what they're saying. Circle shot enables you to dodge virtually all the skills in PVP, and knocking back your opponent. Rotating arrow dissipation can help you recover when your other evasion skills are on cool down.

SHORT BOW MASTERY: Max it. Damage and range is always good.

SPIRAL EDGE. As for ultimate skill, I would recommend to take this one. The casting time is really short, and it does great damage in a single blow. The astral illusions ultimate takes ages to finish, and even though you are invulnerable, it is still not as flexible as spiral edge. The cooldown is longer too.

SPIRAL VORTEX: Max it. It doesn't take that much SP and the damage increase is noticeable.

That's basically all for now. Suggestions, comments, and constructive criticism are welcome!
This post has been modified on Apr 06 , 2011 10:10:29 PM by   ankiseth.

Return to the list

Signature

Anything that doesn't kill me, gives me XP.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 6, 2011 11:10 pm
I have never played acrobat or know much about acro.

Hmm, however, i think astral illusion is not as bad as you said.

I know the whole casting takes longer than spiral edge, but have you compared the total damage between the two skills?

The casting animation can speed up with your speed buff?

The chain combo of astral illusion can be cancel any time you want rite?

However, you are right, Spiral Edge is fast and has the shortest CD among all other ultimate.
This post has been modified on Apr 06 , 2011 11:11:02 PM by   chaose5.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 7, 2011 8:13 am
    Finally an acrobat build.

May 31, 2011 8:39 pm
    So u will change to a wind walker ?

May 31, 2011 10:37 pm
    Almighty is going Tempest, or at least that's what I heard when I last spoke with him.

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
    Jun 1, 2011 8:45 am
    It's Almighty here. Macchi is right, so far I am going Tempest. I'll just change the ultimate to the other one (which is not all that awful) to get pro silence and evasion. Looks like a fair trade to me :D

Jun 1, 2011 10:15 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 113.*.*.199 at Jun 1, 2011 8:45 am
    It's Almighty here. Macchi is right, so far I am going Tempest. I'll just change the ultimate to the other one (which is not all that awful) to get pro silence and evasion. Looks like a fair trade to me :D     
    not to mention the ex, we get invisible while running fking awsome to evade attks.

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
    Class : Majesty / DarkArt
    Level : 50 / 50
    Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
    Guild : FREEDOM

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am
      Can I request a tempest or windwalker guide? Thanks! :D

Jun 27, 2011 2:59 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Seiggy at Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am
      Can I request a tempest or windwalker guide? Thanks! :D     
      Almight is a Tempest now.. I will ask him to update his build here soon.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
      Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Jun 27, 2011 6:49 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by chaose5 at Jun 27, 2011 2:59 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Seiggy at Jun 26, 2011 9:56 amCan I request a tempest or windwalker guide? Thanks! :D     
      Almight is a Tempest now.. I will ask him to update his build here soon.     
      Thanks!

Jun 27, 2011 10:37 pm
      Can't wait for the update O.o I'm Not from you guys guilds, so am I allowed here?:o
      I'd apply but I'm migrating to dn sea XP
      http://dn.duowan.com/2zmnq/?-5GfNmi1LCQSTbCJJfxwguX|144$310$44&ifr=tempest.html

Hmm, what do you guys think of this for a tempest build? :/
      Haven't touched the game for a bit, so likely some doubtful stuff lolol
      wierd, need to copy paste the link or it goes a little wonky :/

[ The post was edited by rryhorn1 at Jun 27, 2011 11:49 pm ]

Signature

Playing on cDn again.
      Sea dn still sucks :3
      Jul 19, 2011 12:39 pm
      May I ask what are the possible long and short combos?
      As well as tips and tricks on when to use a skill. Thanks!

Long combos (When all skills aren't in cooldown)
      Short combos (Usually used after a long combo)

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm
        Erm, Acrobats are really one of the only classes that can be learned through practice alone. Even if Manny shows you several combos, they be of little use, because combos are not chained based on a mathematical progression of skills- they are chained based on understanding how your character and their skills work. When you understand your character, the combos will come naturally.

The best Manny could do for a notice acrobat is to teach them combo starters, but even that is not really the purpose of this guide.

I suggest you just go freelance pvping, or watch a lot of pvp videos. Eventually you will get better and understand how to start combos on your own.

Signature

Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm
        I have some doubts.

kinda newb here, but even though I agree with what was said, I would like to know:

1: Why Pinwhell and Top Spinning? Even though I agree that its impossible to escape from it all the time, I believe that the less time you spent on ground the better. It's worth to spent points in 2 skills that requires you to be in the worst possible position to take effect?

2:  Is there a free restat for 3rd classes as well? I also find Spiral edge better than Astral..... but I still prefer tempest.

3. Why not Wisdow of the owl? I mean... due the fact all skills are low lvl, damage is already low. Makes me wonder if these Buffs doesn't pay more in the long run?

Jul 20, 2011 8:28 am
        Reply 13#  SoulSiin

well like you said your kinda a newb ^^

we need spinning tops because its a absolute must not only can you change it to your combos for a quick escape you can use it right after counterstrike  

we also need pinweel because we can chain many moves to this because it hits your opponent  to the air and we want him to stay in the air to continue our combo's

and in order for a acrobat to function to its full potential we need all skills and it dosent matter if the skill is low lvled because surprisingly as you will find out the cd isnt that long and vortex can be used up to two times in a combo.

also you can get heraldy to make you main damage skill stronger, faster, less cd.

this build is the best in terms of pvp if you feel it dosent suit you please dont use it because every skill build should be to you liking.

fyi this is not a third class skill build this is before third class came and we picked ulti by its usefulness in pvp

and no in thirdjobchange you dont get a reset so use ur lvl 40 skill reset wisely

Signature

IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
        Class : Majesty / DarkArt
        Level : 50 / 50
        Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
        Guild : FREEDOM
        Jul 20, 2011 8:18 pm
        How are acrobats in PvE? Are they accepted in most parties and do they contribute heavily on party DPS?

Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm
        I would like to know the answer to that as well, how are they in PvE? I mean not comparing to other classes, just Acrobat themselves, are they able to Solo well and so forth?

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by 76.*.*.247 at Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm
          I would like to know the answer to that as well, how are they in PvE? I mean not comparing to other classes, just Acrobat themselves, are they able to Solo well and so forth?     
          Almighty can solo everything...so yeah...

Signature

Jul 30, 2011 7:10 am
          Sorry for late replies; I have been busy traveling and didn't have time to check the forums. Here are my replies to the different posts.
          1.- Short combos and Long combos: The beauty about acrobat is that you can make a combo out of everything. With enough practice you don't have to think about things in terms of "combo", you just link the next skill that is out of cooldown. However, I'll give you a few guidelines about the things you can do with acrobat skills:

-You can use willow spin kick after spiral kick
          -You can use air walk after willow spin kick
          -You can use air kick after air walk
          -You can use willow spin kick after cyclone kick
          -If an enemy is on the ground, you can "pick it up" by using kick and shoot or spiral kick
          -You can use willow spin kick, spiral vortex, cyclone kick, after double summersault kick
          -You can use binding shot after kick and shoot, and then follow up with double summersault kick
          -If everything is in cd, twin shot and magic arrow can hit people on the ground too.
          -Summersault kick has an extremely high super armor breaking ability. Anyone that tries to attack you in the middle of that skill will most likely get pulled into it. Abuse it properly.

The possibilities are endless. Just pick any acrobat with a few stripes on his rank and watch the combos (that's what I did ).

2.- Why pinwheel and spinning tops? Spinning tops is my favorite acrobat skill after nebula chains. It makes you extremely mobile and flexible. It's basically an air dash; it allows you to get good positioning to attack your enemy, and it can allow you to escape your enemies too. If you like tumble, and can see that it's so useful and cool, spinning tops is kind of an air version of it; in my opinion is the best skill after nebula chains.

Pinwheel is necessary because of 2 main reasons: It allows you to punish a player if they make the mistake of breaking a combo and staying close to you, and also because you can use spinning tops after it, so you can go from being on the ground to being next to your opponent and eagle descent him, or be defensive and get further away from your opponent.

3.- Why not owl's wisdom? It only increases critical rate, and being an archer your critical rate gets pretty high because of archers' natural agility growth. However, if your equipment is not really good then one level of owl's wisdom for burst damage is okay. Don't spend more than 1 level though; it is a waste.

4.- Are acrobats good at PVE? Before, acrobat's damage would not be the best. I was so jealous of BM's damage in nests that I went and trained one myself. Acrobat would get out dps'ed by any BM or EL, regardless of the quality of your equipment. After the recent buff to acrobat's damage, now the situation has changed. We are a decent DPS and we dish out a lot of damage as well. Acrobats are welcome in parties because of the high damage output and the party speed buff. As for solo, I can solo every lv 40 and below nest (but it's booooring so I don't really do it often).

Signature

Anything that doesn't kill me, gives me XP.
          Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm
          Thanks for your help and build, you're awesome xD

Quick Reply:Almighty's Acrobat Skill Build

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »