Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Mercenary Tier 3 Job - Barbarian & Destroyer

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

Mercenary Tier 3 Job - Barbarian & Destroyer

Aug 8, 2011 7:14 pm
I don’t like priests because I like close range and being fast so I ended up making a swordsman. Thanks for the help

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 8, 2011 10:05 pm
Quote: Originally Posted by 98.*.*.172 at Aug 8, 2011 7:14 pm
I don’t like priests because I like close range and being fast so I ended up making a swordsman. Thanks for the help     
Cool.

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 24, 2011 12:17 am
    So is the common consensus here that merc is still pretty much broken in group pve? How does it compare to a Glad or MoonLord/Maurader? Are they better or wanted more than mercs?

Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by 75.*.*.61 at Aug 24, 2011 12:17 amSo is the common consensus here that merc is still pretty much broken in group pve? How does it compare to a Glad or MoonLord/Maurader? Are they better or wanted more than mercs?     
    This discussion on party discrimination of merc in the thread  is pretty much outdated now.

Now, merc is one of the essential class in Sea Dragon Nest and a preferred class in Hell Archbishop nest. Both those nest are the toughest pve nest in DN now.

The ability of merc to apply 100% attack debuff on everything make him, the only class who can counter the rotating dragon breath now. Miracle hand of priest can't protect the party member because dragon breath destroy miracle hand and dispel all buffs.

Currently, merc is one of the two classes in DN (the other one being academic which is not yet released in CN) which are able to remove berserk status on stage 6 boss in sea dragon nest. That's another reason why merc is irreplacable in the party.  

Their high phy def, buff/skills to reduce damage, high superarmor destroy ability and ability to dispel berserk have made merc a preferred class in hell bishop nest too.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
    Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
    Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

Aug 24, 2011 8:36 am
    That is good to know. Thanks for the response. Can you humor me with a few more answers?

So is it common place for Barbs/Destroyers to stick to their respective sides of the skill trees and then just grab the support skills they need? Meaning barbs only take left side tree, Destroyer only right side without mixing?

Would a DPS focused merc benefit more from higher skill levels or more skills (though lower level) due to long skill cool downs? When I ask this, I ask solely based on DPS ability forgetting for a moment, the need for party support skills. This question again is supposition that parting is not a focus and damage is solely.

Aug 26, 2011 7:43 am
    Chaos..dont forget merc's DPS ! :P

DPS Mercs can choose to get rolling atk...its a good dmg skill.. mine is at lvl 6.

Signature

Koinzell - Lv 60 Max FD Merc (just changed to Gladiator)
    GigaVolt (ギガ一ボルト) - Lv 60 DPS / Support Inquisitor Hybrid (Name got replaced after server merge, i.e. if you see a GigaVolt in CDN, it's not me.. currently inactive still using lvl 50 gear :P)
    StarDance - Lv 60 Max FD Spirit Dancer

Barbarian Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
    PVE DPS Barb Skill Build: CLICK HERE
    Inquisitor Nest Solo Vids: CLICK HERE
    Inquisitor DPS / Support Hybrid Build: CLICK HERE
    Spirit Dancer Build:
    CLICK HERE

Aug 30, 2011 5:59 pm
    can you help me build skill of a barbarian from mercenary?[SMILE=11]

MMOsite Special Offer

Sep 7, 2011 4:06 am
      I would like to ask few questions as I see that you know a lot about your class guys.

1) Does Crisis Howl is much obligatory for PvP purposes? Could you rate this skill in terms of PvP and PvE. I've heard that this skill can miss enemy if he stands to close to us.
      2) Soccer Kick Combo- does this skill is a good gap filler in keeping our combo up to live in PvP or we can do good without it and also skip soccer kick?
      3) I know that I need Taunting Howl lvl 10 to make 100% dmg debuff with Dev. Howl and I know its not a big lose for Barbarian to sacrifice StompEx, but how it is for Destroyer? Does he looses a lot of advantage keeping his Flying Swing at low lvl and not getting Ex version?
      4) Maelstorm Howl- could you clarify how good this skill is in PvP? Does dmg reduction rly applies in both PvP and PvE terms?
      5) Breaking Point- how this skill works? Does it applies crit hit for just one hit or maybe for some period of time? I noticed that it activates both from normal and skill hits. You mentioned here about guy with high crit rate which can deal crits for 95% of time. In such case, this skill is useless for him, am I right? Also pls clarify, does this skill work on nest bosses, like it is said in description= lower super armour to 0 and apply crit hits?
      6) Heat Combo- if I understood it correctly, this skill applies same dmg as final dmg= dmg which ignores targets def and resists? Also if this skill is fixed and activates both from normal and skills atack?
      7) Bone Crash- does this skill rly have frames of invisibility in the air?

I know thats lot of question, but I'll be rly gratefull for all the answers because they will help me a lot to make decisions about my build.
      Thank You in advance.

Sep 25, 2011 6:04 am
      hmmm... anyone know what heraldy skills needed..... i got flying swing... and what should i get next?

Oct 16, 2011 8:34 pm
      so are mercenaries good or not...? only good in high level nests?

Nov 30, 2011 9:14 pm
      guys.. i wondering, y nobody is using STOMP crest?? is it TAT BAD? btw, wat's the best suggestion for merc to BARBARIAN? thx.

Jul 2, 2017 10:41 am
      wh0cd724597 [url=http://genericsingulair.us.com/]singulair online[/url]

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Mercenary Tier 3 Job - Barbarian & Destroyer

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »