Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Force User Tier 3 Job: Majesty & Smasher

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site


Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!



Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||




Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !



 

Force User Tier 3 Job: Majesty & Smasher

Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaose5
According to my info, yes, you got to learn the right ultimate to change job.

Majesty : Meteor Shower
Smasher: Eraser

From the looks of things now, i would go down Smasher too. I love the Arcane buff more then the steal magic. Steal magic is not very useful in pve since not many boss buff themselves.

Totally agree wif the fact that, microholes, gravity ball, and poison are still the main dmging skill. After Arcane and time accel, the dps of FU will definitely shoot sky high in boss battle.

Comparing gravity switch an laser cutter, i think laser cutter is better because the cd is shorter and after casting, the laser move forward can deal dmg continuously. Gravity switch requires you to stay here channeling. However, gravity ball ex is superior compared to linear ray ex because of shorter cd and faster casting.

Very tough choice. Everything boils down to whether you like Arcane or Steal magic.
This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 08:49:45 AM by   chaose5.

Yes I agree with you to some extent. Below are some of my observations but they can be wrong. Please do tell me if there are any mistakes because I am not sure myself.

In time acceleration mode, for Majesty, i think it will be spamming Gravity Ball EX (GB EX) + Microholes as shown in videos. So Gravity Switch wont be much of a consideration here. As for Smasher, Im not sure about the rotation but it will be most likely to spam Arcane+9Tailed Laser(9TL)+Laser Cutter(LC)+Linear Ray EX(LR EX).

Im not sure about the damage numbers. But judging from videos, the damage from LC (entire duration) and LR EX(after max charging) doesnt seem to be quite high as compared to GB EX and Microholes. Besides, there is a charging time for LR EX. The casting time for both LR EX and Microholes are roughly the same but LR EX loses Microholes in my opinion. Probably thats why Arcane comes in to improve the overall dps to make Smasher to be on par with Majesty.

Anyway, video uploaders didnt say what equipment that they are using. They may have very high dark element % so thats why from my PoV, GB EX and Microholes tend to have significantly higher damage.

Return to the list

Signature

Interested in finding new mmorpg. Preferably chinese martial arts related.

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 18, 2011 8:49 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitswoah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macchikins
The facts:

I have complained primarily in three threads (in which it is aproperiate):
i) The force user thread.
ii) The acrobat thread.
iii) The merc thread

All of these complaints are supported by good reasons:

i) Force users recieve skills that have the potential to be very unbalancing. The Force Users' class upgrade "Smasher" was created in such a way to generate interest in force users. The reason this is insulting to a merc:
- We have a history of nerfing, the force users have a history of being buffed.
- Rather than support several underplayed classes they upgrade a classic/powerful one.

Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

ii) The acrobat class recieves a silencing skill.   The acrobats recieve invincibility during the cast of their silencing skill.
-The mercenary class has its howl abilities divided and removed from standard play to be replaced in various merc trees; the howl merc is dead.
-Our howl skills are arguably nerfed.
-Despite an extension to flying swing. We do not recieve our former super armour back- we get an aoe improvement.

Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

iii) Merc....this is self-explainitory.

Main conclusion: Apple is a presumptious dumbass. Who, by the way is incapable of using the built-in spell check on most browsers. GG.


You keep talking about how Apple needs to use spell check; however, you also make mistakes. We are human, shut the hell up about who can spell correctly. Look at your stupid mistakes:

1) You spelled appropriate wrong
2) In your first point about force-users, it doesn't even sound right. Check your syntax.

You also mention about acrobats getting an invincible skill that can silence an opponent. So what? Have you ever played an acrobat? I have a level 40 acrobat with full Apoc set. From what I experience, acrobats are EXTREMELY difficult to play in pvp. They have shit range attacks. Their pro is speed and frontal attacks. Their con is lack of range.

As for force users, they don't buff them all the time. They nerf'ed them as well. In pvp they reduced their slow down attack by 30-40%. If you like to compare them to mercenary so much, mercenary can kill a FU easily. You have relieve that makes FU's time stop some what useless. You guys can combo MUCH easier than FU. Our combo's for FU is basically skill chaining them, not actual combo's like warriors.

The new flying swing is also great. Why does it need to have super-armor break or whatever you call it? Like you said, it's range and AOE is improved. Now you want super armor break and damage? You can't have it all idiot. If the producers gave what you wanted, then it would be even more unbalanced. Giving you armor break, damage, range, and AOE? Think about it dumbass.

I think everything that you have said just makes you look like a noob mercenary. You just don't know how to play one that is why you think it sucks in comparison to all the other classes. I've been in pvp for a while now, and i see mercenaries at the top for 50% of the games. Quit whining you loser.


Straw Person fallacy, look it up.

I have a good reason to commit spelling errors: I'm a university student that hasn't slept for three nights and STILL has plenty of essays to occupy his time.

Have you looked up the straw person fallacy yet?

Good. Then you should know that you misrepresented my point of view and/or put words into my mouth. I did not say thay flying swing should break super armour. I said it should be restored to its original state where it granted super armour to the user. Unfortunately, in it's current state it has limited and situational use do how easy it is to interupt.

Also, good job describing merc. Next time, mention how we're uselss for the first few minutes of pvp do to our squishyness and long ass cooldowns. This makes us useles at round matches, unless they are teamed round matches.

What's interesting is that you think that merc's are unbalanced, from the comment, "then it would be even more unbalanced", you imply this. We are far from unbalanced. I would suggest you provide sources to the claims you make as well. You say that 50% per cent of the top pvpers are mercs. This is incorrect. From recent statistics that Chaos provided, they ranked in at only 5%.

Returning to your spelling comment: you found one error, Apple makes MANY.

Now, I could go on...but you still need to look up that fallacy.
This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 08:51:06 PM by   Macchikins.

Signature

Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian

MMOsite Special Offer

    Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Macchikins
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ohnoitswoah
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Macchikins
    The facts:

    I have complained primarily in three threads (in which it is aproperiate):
    i) The force user thread.
    ii) The acrobat thread.
    iii) The merc thread

    All of these complaints are supported by good reasons:

    i) Force users recieve skills that have the potential to be very unbalancing. The Force Users' class upgrade "Smasher" was created in such a way to generate interest in force users. The reason this is insulting to a merc:
    - We have a history of nerfing, the force users have a history of being buffed.
    - Rather than support several underplayed classes they upgrade a classic/powerful one.

    Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

    ii) The acrobat class recieves a silencing skill.   The acrobats recieve invincibility during the cast of their silencing skill.
    -The mercenary class has its howl abilities divided and removed from standard play to be replaced in various merc trees; the howl merc is dead.
    -Our howl skills are arguably nerfed.
    -Despite an extension to flying swing. We do not recieve our former super armour back- we get an aoe improvement.

    Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

    iii) Merc....this is self-explainitory.

    Main conclusion: Apple is a presumptious dumbass. Who, by the way is incapable of using the built-in spell check on most browsers. GG.


    You keep talking about how Apple needs to use spell check; however, you also make mistakes. We are human, shut the hell up about who can spell correctly. Look at your stupid mistakes:

    1) You spelled appropriate wrong
    2) In your first point about force-users, it doesn't even sound right. Check your syntax.

    You also mention about acrobats getting an invincible skill that can silence an opponent. So what? Have you ever played an acrobat? I have a level 40 acrobat with full Apoc set. From what I experience, acrobats are EXTREMELY difficult to play in pvp. They have shit range attacks. Their pro is speed and frontal attacks. Their con is lack of range.

    As for force users, they don't buff them all the time. They nerf'ed them as well. In pvp they reduced their slow down attack by 30-40%. If you like to compare them to mercenary so much, mercenary can kill a FU easily. You have relieve that makes FU's time stop some what useless. You guys can combo MUCH easier than FU. Our combo's for FU is basically skill chaining them, not actual combo's like warriors.

    The new flying swing is also great. Why does it need to have super-armor break or whatever you call it? Like you said, it's range and AOE is improved. Now you want super armor break and damage? You can't have it all idiot. If the producers gave what you wanted, then it would be even more unbalanced. Giving you armor break, damage, range, and AOE? Think about it dumbass.

    I think everything that you have said just makes you look like a noob mercenary. You just don't know how to play one that is why you think it sucks in comparison to all the other classes. I've been in pvp for a while now, and i see mercenaries at the top for 50% of the games. Quit whining you loser.


    Straw Person fallacy, look it up.

    I have a good reason to commit spelling errors: I'm a university student that hasn't slept for three nights and STILL has plenty of essays to occupy his time.

    Have you looked up the straw person fallacy yet?

    Good. Then you should know that you misrepresented my point of view and/or put words into my mouth. I did not say thay flying swing should break super armour. I said it should be restored to its original state where it granted super armour to the user. Unfortunately, in it's current state it has limited and situational use do how easy it is to interupt.

    Also, good job describing merc. Next time, mention how we're uselss for the first few minutes of pvp do to our squishyness and long ass cooldowns. This makes us useles at round matches, unless they are teamed round matches.

    What's interesting is that you think that merc's are unbalanced, from the comment, "then it would be even more unbalanced", you imply this. We are far from unbalanced. I would suggest you provide sources to the claims you make as well. You say that 50% per cent of the top pvpers are mercs. This is incorrect. From recent statistics that Chaos provided, they ranked in at only 5%.

    Returning to your spelling comment: you found one error, Apple makes MANY.

    Now, I could go on...but you still need to look up that fallacy.
    This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 08:51:06 PM by   Macchikins.


    1) the stats chaos provided were popularity of the class, and had no bearing to the actual abilities of the player....

    2) dont even bring up how low your superarmor is on skills until youve played a force user, force user super armor on skills is garbage....on top of that we usually pull aggro.....

    3) long CD and squishy? dude.....mages are paper compared to mercs.....CD point between the two classes may be identical....

    4) acrobat is a weak class(sorry nyao!). they are paper as hell, AND they are melee(essentially) they need skills like the one that causes silence....be happy for them.

    5) merc rhapes in pvp. but anyone can completely fail a class in pvp to the extent the other class would look OP.

    idk man, we just got a buncha nerfs lately....but i know what you are really saying here

    merc DPS is trash.

    that will never change dude, its not  a DPS class to begin with....if you arent happy with the class, re roll FU. because DAILY i see TONS of mercs playing their class and loving it.

    Signature

    My Dragon Nest YouTube Channel


    [ Eise ][ 40 Force User ][ Lewe ][ 40 Paladin ]


    [ 西南电信一区 Server 3 ]

    Mar 18, 2011 9:51 pm
    I don't have to look up anything. When you see everyone talking against you, that should signal something. You are a university student right? You don't seem smart enough to realize that no one is on your side. Hah, you haven't slept for 3 days yet you have time to complain on DN forums? Do your essay little man.

    I think we've owned you enough, good night man. I will let you have the last comment cause you really need it. Don't worry, say what you want, I won't reply anymore. Your stupidity isn't funny anymore. It's just pathetic now.
    This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 10:03:49 PM by   ohnoitswoah.

    Mar 19, 2011 5:09 am
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ohnoitswoah
    I don't have to look up anything. When you see everyone talking against you, that should signal something. You are a university student right? You don't seem smart enough to realize that no one is on your side. Hah, you haven't slept for 3 days yet you have time to complain on DN forums? Do your essay little man.

    I think we've owned you enough, good night man. I will let you have the last comment cause you really need it. Don't worry, say what you want, I won't reply anymore. Your stupidity isn't funny anymore. It's just pathetic now.
    This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 10:03:49 PM by   ohnoitswoah.


    Running out of creativity already?

    Geez, at least first I knew what to expect when you posted. Now, you just copy+paste. That's quite sad.

    Now, although you may think you've owned me, you fail to realize that with every response I supply: you break out in an arrogant rank. While I keep my cool, and am clearly enjoying the situation, you seem to be grasping for straws.

    Heck you don't even want to look something up to better your own knowledge. That's just stupid. I'm guessing your one of those stuck up rich kids who thinks he knows everything in the world and doesn't need anything else cause "mama" or "papa" can supply it for him?

    Sorry kiddo, but your parents clearly haven't taught you enough yet. It's a shame the internet exists, if it didn't you stay put where you belong.

    My second theory is that you're just a D.U.F.F moonlighting, but that would just be sad.

    P.S. It doesn't matter what side I'm on. As long as it's the right side.

    Signature

    Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
    Mar 19, 2011 8:19 am
    Smasher solo lotus marsh's new dungeon

    Mar 19, 2011 8:21 am
    OMG... I read someone saying mages have cd similar to mercs....So, wat class have I been playing, why the heck is my cd so long...

    MMOsite Special Offer

      Mar 19, 2011 8:29 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sync08
      OMG... I read someone saying mages have cd similar to mercs....So, wat class have I been playing, why the heck is my cd so long...


      Because people don't understand the reality of what mercs go through?

      Anyone who plays merc knows that, on average, we have longer cool-downs.
      This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 08:32:32 AM by   Macchikins.

      Signature

      Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
      Mar 19, 2011 9:28 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sync08
      Smasher solo lotus marsh's new dungeon


      This guy is a Majesty :D

      Nice video. Still very unsure where to go......... Majesty or Smasher.....

      @Bryant

      Yea, i agree that we need to know the gear of the people in the video to make a good comparison.

      However, i think both majesty and smasher dps are pretty close....

      I know that dps-wise, GB and Microhole should be superior to LR EX and 9TL.

      My idea is to get Arcane from Smasher tree, and still spamming GB (no GB EX though) and microhole during time accel.

      However, i have read some interesting test result from china forum.

      The effect of arcane seems to be very interesting.

      It seems to give different boost to diff skill.  I will post the result here once i confirm the validity of the test.

      9TL seems to be boosted alot by arcane.
      This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 09:37:13 AM by   chaose5.

      Signature

      FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

      Mar 19, 2011 9:35 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Macchikins
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sync08
      OMG... I read someone saying mages have cd similar to mercs....So, wat class have I been playing, why the heck is my cd so long...


      Because people don't understand the reality of what mercs go through?

      Anyone who plays merc knows that, on average, we have longer cool-downs.
      This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 08:32:32 AM by   Macchikins.


      Mercs are strong in pvp because it can flinch people easily. Seems that the only problem with mercenaries is dps. Mercenaries deal heavy damage to targets but skills are too slow.

      Mar 19, 2011 10:34 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Seiggy
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Macchikins
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sync08
      OMG... I read someone saying mages have cd similar to mercs....So, wat class have I been playing, why the heck is my cd so long...


      Because people don't understand the reality of what mercs go through?

      Anyone who plays merc knows that, on average, we have longer cool-downs.
      This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 08:32:32 AM by   Macchikins.


      Mercs are strong in pvp because it can flinch people easily. Seems that the only problem with mercenaries is dps. Mercenaries deal heavy damage to targets but skills are too slow.


      Ummm...no we don't ?

      Try playing a merc. We can't flinch people for shit- well maybe once, but it doesn't matter because we die soon after. To make things worse, the damage we deal is FAR from heavy; in fact, I'm inclined to call it shit.

      It amazes me how many people still think merc rocks at pvp.

      Signature

      Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
      Mar 19, 2011 10:49 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Macchikins
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Seiggy
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Macchikins
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sync08
      OMG... I read someone saying mages have cd similar to mercs....So, wat class have I been playing, why the heck is my cd so long...


      Because people don't understand the reality of what mercs go through?

      Anyone who plays merc knows that, on average, we have longer cool-downs.
      This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 08:32:32 AM by   Macchikins.


      Mercs are strong in pvp because it can flinch people easily. Seems that the only problem with mercenaries is dps. Mercenaries deal heavy damage to targets but skills are too slow.


      Ummm...no we don't ?

      Try playing a merc. We can't flinch people for shit- well maybe once, but it doesn't matter because we die soon after. To make things worse, the damage we deal is FAR from heavy; in fact, I'm inclined to call it shit.

      It amazes me how many people still think merc rocks at pvp.


      Signature




      IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
      Class : Majesty / DarkArt
      Level : 50 / 50
      Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
      Guild : FREEDOM

      MMOsite Special Offer

        Mar 19, 2011 11:10 am
        So....even cats have better spelling than you now?

        Signature

        Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
        Mar 19, 2011 11:27 am
        There are two reasons peope think mercs are strong in pvp

        1) There is a few really pro pvp mercs around. And yes, we still can flinch people if we didnt' get ECLIPSED......

        2) They still remember mercenary's past glory in the colloseum. Silence used to be 9 s. Flying swing used to be unbreakable. Kick Combo doesn't have cool down. Stomp's slow still works( It still works now but you need to max it).

        Mar 19, 2011 11:32 am
        Look at how many BALLS did he throw........

        Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am
        I want to keep this thread as informative as possible.

        You guys get what i mean right?


        Ok. Now for some research report on Arcane effect (translate from chinese forum).

        Smasher: 3000 m.atk, no dark dmg%. All dmg here are non-crit damage per hit that appear on screen. Target is dark manticore.

        Linear Ray EX Lv12:
        Before Arcane: 2200
        After Arcane: 4200
        Dmg boost: 190%

        Glacial spike Max lvl:
        Before Arcane: 1400
        After Arcane: 3000
        Dmg boost: 214%

        Microholes Lv11:
        Before Arcane: 1100
        After Arcane: 1800
        Dmg boost: 164%

        Gravity Ball Lv12 (explode damage):
        Before Arcane: 5600
        After Arcane: 8800
        Dmg boost: 157%

        Spectrum shower Max:
        Before Arcane: 3200
        After Arcane: 4800
        Dmg boost: 150%

        Laser cutter
        Before Arcane: 1200

        9 Tailed Laser
        Before Arcane: 480

        It is said that the dmg boost for laser cutter and 9 tailed laser is really boosted by 3.2 x. No screenshot proof for that yet. Other skill damage listed above are supported by screenshot proof.
        This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 01:25:14 PM by   chaose5.

        Signature

        FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

        Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Macchikins
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ohnoitswoah
        I don't have to look up anything. When you see everyone talking against you, that should signal something. You are a university student right? You don't seem smart enough to realize that no one is on your side. Hah, you haven't slept for 3 days yet you have time to complain on DN forums? Do your essay little man.

        I think we've owned you enough, good night man. I will let you have the last comment cause you really need it. Don't worry, say what you want, I won't reply anymore. Your stupidity isn't funny anymore. It's just pathetic now.
        This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 10:03:49 PM by   ohnoitswoah.


        Running out of creativity already?

        I think he's done with a worthless person like you. We don't need creativity because you really got nothing worth while to say.

        Geez, at least first I knew what to expect when you posted. Now, you just copy+paste. That's quite sad.

        Now, although you may think you've owned me, you fail to realize that with every response I supply: you break out in an arrogant rank. While I keep my cool, and am clearly enjoying the situation, you seem to be grasping for straws.

        I'm sure "Ohnoitswoah" doesn't think we've owned you, he/she knows. Even I know that we've owned you from reading those posts. You don't keep your cool, you may think you did. Look at you respond to every comment. Knowing when to stop like "ohnoitswoah" is keeping his cool so he don't have to waste his time like you. What? You have to comment on everything so you try to make yourself feel better? Aww the truth hurts doesn't it?

        Heck you don't even want to look something up to better your own knowledge. That's just stupid. I'm guessing your one of those stuck up rich kids who thinks he knows everything in the world and doesn't need anything else cause "mama" or "papa" can supply it for him?

        Oh look, more generalizations. You are very good at this. I applaud your efforts.

        Sorry kiddo, but your parents clearly haven't taught you enough yet. It's a shame the internet exists, if it didn't you stay put where you belong.

        My second theory is that you're just a D.U.F.F moonlighting, but that would just be sad.

        P.S. It doesn't matter what side I'm on. As long as it's the right side.

        [I forgot how hard it is to talk to a stupid kid. Ok okay, I'll let you have this one before you cry. Yup you are on the right side by yourself.

        Signature

        TheLoosers Guild: Server: 南方电信一区 Sub- Server: 3服-烈火之灵
        Guild Website: http://theloosers.webtribe.it/
        YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DnxKami?feature=mhee
        精緻-Level 50 Saleana
        ItsKami- Level 50 Inquisitor
        DnXKami-Level 50 Tempest

        MMOsite Special Offer

          Mar 19, 2011 1:32 pm
          Took you this long to come up with that?

          Suuuure, I'm the stupid one (sarcasm).
          This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 01:33:17 PM by   Macchikins.

          Signature

          Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
          Mar 19, 2011 2:30 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Macchikins
          Took you this long to come up with that?

          Suuuure, I'm the stupid one (sarcasm).
          This post has been modified on Mar 19 , 2011 01:33:17 PM by   Macchikins.


          Nothing else to say? Thanks. I'm glad you are done.

          Signature

          TheLoosers Guild: Server: 南方电信一区 Sub- Server: 3服-烈火之灵
          Guild Website: http://theloosers.webtribe.it/
          YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DnxKami?feature=mhee
          精緻-Level 50 Saleana
          ItsKami- Level 50 Inquisitor
          DnXKami-Level 50 Tempest
          Mar 19, 2011 2:40 pm
          I just don't see why I should bother replying to you.

          Clearly you don't have anything useful to say. All you want to do is compete with childish insults. Unfortunately, you'll have to find someone less mature than I to do that with.

          Signature

          Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
           

          Quick Reply:Force User Tier 3 Job: Majesty & Smasher

          Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »