Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) Force User Tier 3 Job: Majesty & Smasher

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site


Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!



Latest Update
||
Daidalos Nest & Nightmare Stage||

Future Update

|| Silver Hunter ||




Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !



 

Force User Tier 3 Job: Majesty & Smasher

Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm
Yes, you HAVE to get an ultimate to job advance. Someone in KTEST mentioned that in the regular MMOSITE dragon nest forums here.

Return to the list

Signature

TheLoosers Guild: Server: 南方电信一区 Sub- Server: 3服-烈火之灵
Guild Website: http://theloosers.webtribe.it/
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DnxKami?feature=mhee
精緻-Level 50 Saleana
ItsKami- Level 50 Inquisitor
DnXKami-Level 50 Tempest

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macchikins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sething
if you watch the last video on that one site it shows the priest using the dmg AND shield buff but when the maj uses the skill only the shield buff is taken....


Then my theory of higher level = more buffs taken is even more likely.

IMBA.


tbh im kinda suprised you think THATS the imbal skill.....saying it can remove more than 1 buff at higher levels is pure speculation, also saying that it cant is also speculation too but for the mean time what we have is these examples.

the merc superarmor buff would probably be the most dangerous to cast around a majesty if in fact the majesty would acquire it. as for the cleric block skill i dont think block wil work until i see a video of a maj blocking, or parrying attacks i wont believe it.....

....also how many bosses/mobs actually buff? the first one that comes to mind is that fking skeleton betch in apoc nest if you were actually able to steal that buff the boss would be insanely easy...but other than that its kinda useless in pve(unless they add more buffs and whatnot)

also we dont know the CD or the cast distance of the skill, but from the video we see the priest stand pretty damn close to the Maj, if that is the casting range of the skill it would be only useful to cast on someone who is already time stopped or slowed or frozen or something cus that is way too close for comfort.

...idk i really dont see such a big deal with this skill, but it seems to me the more offensive class is smasher...and it has a potential to out dps all other classes since it can cast the big fking laser piller, micro hole, and poison to stack insane amounts of dmg......


Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeKai
Yes, you HAVE to get an ultimate to job advance. Someone in KTEST mentioned that in the regular MMOSITE dragon nest forums here.


this makes me more and more likely to go smasher since the pre req skills for gravity path kinda suck.....microhole, gravity ball, gravity spear is all i would keep....lucky for me they are low on the tree :D
This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2011 03:37:42 PM by   Sething.

Signature

My Dragon Nest YouTube Channel


[ Eise ][ 40 Force User ][ Lewe ][ 40 Paladin ]


[ 西南电信一区 Server 3 ]

MMOsite Special Offer

    Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PokeKai
    Yes, you HAVE to get an ultimate to job advance. Someone in KTEST mentioned that in the regular MMOSITE dragon nest forums here.


    I don't see how this is relevant to the topic at hand.

    Signature

    Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
    Mar 17, 2011 3:56 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sething
    EDIT: does anyone know if you HAVE to get an ulti in order to change job?
    This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2011 03:24:28 PM by   Sething.


    he was replying to a question i had posted earlier in an edit.

    Signature

    My Dragon Nest YouTube Channel


    [ Eise ][ 40 Force User ][ Lewe ][ 40 Paladin ]


    [ 西南电信一区 Server 3 ]

    Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm
    Yeah Sething, I was anticipating to take the dark path, but after seeing the skills, I am definitely going smasher as well. I believe many will take that route...It looks so flashy and at the same time powerful. What more can I ask for? Lol

    Signature

    TheLoosers Guild: Server: 南方电信一区 Sub- Server: 3服-烈火之灵
    Guild Website: http://theloosers.webtribe.it/
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DnxKami?feature=mhee
    精緻-Level 50 Saleana
    ItsKami- Level 50 Inquisitor
    DnXKami-Level 50 Tempest
    Mar 17, 2011 4:08 pm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sething
    if you watch the last video on that one site it shows the priest using the dmg AND shield buff but when the maj uses the skill only the shield buff is taken....

    EDIT: does anyone know if you HAVE to get an ulti in order to change job?
    This post has been modified on Mar 17 , 2011 03:24:28 PM by   Sething.


    i would presume that yes you would need to get a ulti to start on the new tree like a mage to a fu requirements. if you notice all of the charecters have their ulti. though for the extension i dont know.

    Signature




    IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
    Class : Majesty / DarkArt
    Level : 50 / 50
    Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
    Guild : FREEDOM
    Mar 17, 2011 5:34 pm
    i super like the majestic!!!..superb!..get me more excited..need to get 40 soon for the 3rd job..hmpf!!!..nice one chaos..thanks..

    IGN: DollMaster

    put pix later..lol

    Signature

    Guild: FREEDOM / PedoSquad
    IGN: DollMaster and VampHunter
    CLASS: Level 50 Majesty and Level 50 tempest

    BEAT THE LADDER MATES! WE CAN DO IT.

    MMOsite Special Offer

      Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm
      According to other players that have recieved acces to the test server, my suspiciouns are confirmed and Majesty is in fact VERY OP in pvp.

      Signature

      Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
      Mar 17, 2011 9:17 pm
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Macchikins
      According to other players that have recieved acces to the test server, my suspiciouns are confirmed and Majesty is in fact VERY OP in pvp.


      seriously all i hear from you is bitching get over it [SMILE=s12]

      Signature




      IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
      Class : Majesty / DarkArt
      Level : 50 / 50
      Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
      Guild : FREEDOM
      Mar 18, 2011 8:02 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sething
      if you watch the last video on that one site it shows the priest using the dmg AND shield buff but when the maj uses the skill only the shield buff is taken....

      EDIT: does anyone know if you HAVE to get an ulti in order to change job?


      According to my info, yes, you got to learn the right ultimate to change job.

      Majesty : Meteor Shower
      Smasher: Eraser

      From the looks of things now, i would go down Smasher too. I love the Arcane buff more then the steal magic. Steal magic is not very useful in pve since not many boss buff themselves.

      Totally agree wif the fact that, microholes, gravity ball, and poison are still the main dmging skill. After Arcane and time accel, the dps of FU will definitely shoot sky high in boss battle.

      Comparing gravity switch an laser cutter, i think laser cutter is better because the cd is shorter and after casting, the laser move forward can deal dmg continuously. Gravity switch requires you to stay here channeling. However, gravity ball ex is superior compared to linear ray ex because of shorter cd and faster casting.

      Very tough choice. Everything boils down to whether you like Arcane or Steal magic.
      This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 08:49:45 AM by   chaose5.

      Signature

      FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

      Mar 18, 2011 9:42 am
      Both will be imba in pvp- it doesn't matter. Most will not go majesty such that they can be imba in pve too, those that do will still rape.

      The future: Force User ONLY parties.
      This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 09:43:20 AM by   Macchikins.

      Signature

      Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
      Mar 18, 2011 10:34 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Macchikins
      Both will be imba in pvp- it doesn't matter. Most will not go majesty such that they can be imba in pve too, those that do will still rape.

      The future: Force User ONLY parties.
      This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 09:43:20 AM by   Macchikins.


      naah. We might take a priest with us for heals. [SMILE=s52] ♥

      Signature



      IGN:LadyOfAce, Queen
      Class:Majesty, Elemental Lord -> Salena
      Level: 50,47
      Guild: FREEDOM

      MMOsite Special Offer

        Mar 18, 2011 12:45 pm
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNM74eTzbvs&feature=feedu

        Just wanted to show you another video of Majesty. Hope you like it.

        Signature



        IGN:LadyOfAce, Queen
        Class:Majesty, Elemental Lord -> Salena
        Level: 50,47
        Guild: FREEDOM
        Mar 18, 2011 2:08 pm
        IF you watch the video that ladyoface posted properly, you will notice another new feature in this update.

        Beside potential enchant, there is another type of new enchant available in korea now.

        I don't have a proper name for it yet, but it basically add another set of option to your armor/weapon.

        That option are normally trigger when you are hit by a certain chance, to give a certain buff such as moving speed increase for 3.5seconds.

        Note that at certain time, when the majesty is hit, a few unknown buff icon appear. At one moment, during the golem battle, there are up to 3 of them.

        This new enchantment is performed through the new npc beside Irene in saint heaven, the cute looking girl with a pet dog that looks like a chest.

        Well, i will probably make a new thread of this once i gather enough info.

        Just a preview for now :D

        Signature

        FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5

        Mar 18, 2011 6:28 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Macchikins
        Both will be imba in pvp- it doesn't matter. Most will not go majesty such that they can be imba in pve too, those that do will still rape.

        The future: Force User ONLY parties.
        This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 09:43:20 AM by   Macchikins.


        more bitching [SMILE=s29]

        look at PvtParts he took a class tht is very weak and made it have such epix damage. stop whining you bitching is so epix.

        Signature




        IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
        Class : Majesty / DarkArt
        Level : 50 / 50
        Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
        Guild : FREEDOM
        Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by chris_apple92
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Macchikins
        Both will be imba in pvp- it doesn't matter. Most will not go majesty such that they can be imba in pve too, those that do will still rape.

        The future: Force User ONLY parties.


        more bitching [SMILE=s29]

        look at PvtParts he took a class tht is very weak and made it have such epix damage. stop whining you bitching is so epix.


        Sword Masters are far from weak dumbass.

        By the way, that wasn't even a full-on complaint. You're just following me around the forum commenting on how I'm "bitching" up the place. Now, with that I have no problem considering half the stuff you say has no substance. However, if you plan to make a point- don't be stupid,

        That's advice that will last you a lifetime. That one was free, the next one won't be.
        This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 07:40:21 PM by   Macchikins.

        Signature

        Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
        Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Macchikins
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by chris_apple92
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Macchikins
        Both will be imba in pvp- it doesn't matter. Most will not go majesty such that they can be imba in pve too, those that do will still rape.

        The future: Force User ONLY parties.


        more epix fail. and no im waiting for sum important news chaos will give but all i see are macchi bitchin.

        its beta ur getting way to fking ahead of ur self.

        more bitching [SMILE=s29]

        look at PvtParts he took a class tht is very weak and made it have such epix damage. stop whining you bitching is so epix.


        Sword Masters are far from weak dumbass.

        By the way, that wasn't even a full-on complaint. You're just following me around the forum commenting on how I'm "bitching" up the place. Now, with that I have no problem considering half the stuff you say has no substance. However, if you plan to make a point- don't be stupid,

        That's advice that will last you a lifetime. That one was free, the next one won't be.
        This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 07:40:21 PM by   Macchikins.

        Signature




        IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
        Class : Majesty / DarkArt
        Level : 50 / 50
        Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
        Guild : FREEDOM

        MMOsite Special Offer

          Mar 18, 2011 7:45 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Macchikins
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by chris_apple92
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Macchikins
          Both will be imba in pvp- it doesn't matter. Most will not go majesty such that they can be imba in pve too, those that do will still rape.

          The future: Force User ONLY parties.




          more bitching [SMILE=s29]

          look at PvtParts he took a class tht is very weak and made it have such epix damage. stop whining you bitching is so epix.


          Sword Masters are far from weak dumbass.

          By the way, that wasn't even a full-on complaint. You're just following me around the forum commenting on how I'm "bitching" up the place. Now, with that I have no problem considering half the stuff you say has no substance. However, if you plan to make a point- don't be stupid,

          That's advice that will last you a lifetime. That one was free, the next one won't be.
          This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 07:40:21 PM by   Macchikins.


          more epix fail. and no im waiting for sum important news chaos will give but all i see are macchi bitchin.

          its beta ur getting way to fking ahead of ur self.

          Signature




          IGN : ☆Applz ][Main] / ⊙Applz⊙
          Class : Majesty / DarkArt
          Level : 50 / 50
          Server: 华中电信二区,4 凌波微步
          Guild : FREEDOM
          Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm
          The facts:

          I have complained primarily in three threads (in which it is aproperiate):
          i) The force user thread.
          ii) The acrobat thread.
          iii) The merc thread

          All of these complaints are supported by good reasons:

          i) Force users recieve skills that have the potential to be very unbalancing. The Force Users' class upgrade "Smasher" was created in such a way to generate interest in force users. The reason this is insulting to a merc:
          - We have a history of nerfing, the force users have a history of being buffed.
          - Rather than support several underplayed classes they upgrade a classic/powerful one.

          Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

          ii) The acrobat class recieves a silencing skill.   The acrobats recieve invincibility during the cast of their silencing skill.
          -The mercenary class has its howl abilities divided and removed from standard play to be replaced in various merc trees; the howl merc is dead.
          -Our howl skills are arguably nerfed.
          -Despite an extension to flying swing. We do not recieve our former super armour back- we get an aoe improvement.

          Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

          iii) Merc....this is self-explainitory.

          Main conclusion: Apple is a presumptious dumbass. Who, by the way is incapable of using the built-in spell check on most browsers. GG.
          This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 07:57:45 PM by   Macchikins.

          Signature

          Macchi: Level 50 Barbarian
          Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Macchikins
          The facts:

          I have complained primarily in three threads (in which it is aproperiate):
          i) The force user thread.
          ii) The acrobat thread.
          iii) The merc thread

          All of these complaints are supported by good reasons:

          i) Force users recieve skills that have the potential to be very unbalancing. The Force Users' class upgrade "Smasher" was created in such a way to generate interest in force users. The reason this is insulting to a merc:
          - We have a history of nerfing, the force users have a history of being buffed.
          - Rather than support several underplayed classes they upgrade a classic/powerful one.

          Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

          ii) The acrobat class recieves a silencing skill.   The acrobats recieve invincibility during the cast of their silencing skill.
          -The mercenary class has its howl abilities divided and removed from standard play to be replaced in various merc trees; the howl merc is dead.
          -Our howl skills are arguably nerfed.
          -Despite an extension to flying swing. We do not recieve our former super armour back- we get an aoe improvement.

          Unfair considering my point of view? [Yes]

          iii) Merc....this is self-explainitory.

          Main conclusion: Apple is a presumptious dumbass. Who, by the way is incapable of using the built-in spell check on most browsers. GG.


          You keep talking about how Apple needs to use spell check; however, you also make mistakes. We are human, shut the hell up about who can spell correctly. Look at your stupid mistakes:

          1) You spelled appropriate wrong
          2) In your first point about force-users, it doesn't even sound right. Check your syntax.

          You also mention about acrobats getting an invincible skill that can silence an opponent. So what? Have you ever played an acrobat? I have a level 40 acrobat with full Apoc set. From what I experience, acrobats are EXTREMELY difficult to play in pvp. They have shit range attacks. Their pro is speed and frontal attacks. Their con is lack of range.

          As for force users, they don't buff them all the time. They nerf'ed them as well. In pvp they reduced their slow down attack by 30-40%. If you like to compare them to mercenary so much, mercenary can kill a FU easily. You have relieve that makes FU's time stop some what useless. You guys can combo MUCH easier than FU. Our combo's for FU is basically skill chaining them, not actual combo's like warriors.

          The new flying swing is also great. Why does it need to have super-armor break or whatever you call it? Like you said, it's range and AOE is improved. Now you want super armor break and damage? You can't have it all idiot. If the producers gave what you wanted, then it would be even more unbalanced. Giving you armor break, damage, range, and AOE? Think about it dumbass.

          I think everything that you have said just makes you look like a noob mercenary. You just don't know how to play one that is why you think it sucks in comparison to all the other classes. I've been in pvp for a while now, and i see mercenaries at the top for 50% of the games. Quit whining you loser.
          This post has been modified on Mar 18 , 2011 08:38:00 PM by   ohnoitswoah.

           

          Quick Reply:Force User Tier 3 Job: Majesty & Smasher

          Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »