Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) 【T4】Snow Elestra's build(rise of the flame down of the ice)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Ripper Boost, Halloween||

Future Update

|| Barbarian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

【T4】Snow Elestra's build(rise of the flame down of the ice)

Jun 6, 2011 5:32 pm
o swt!!! i 4get my shieldlllLOL...will add after my class

Return to the list

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
IGN:
蓝月雪 Level 60 Saint in FREEDOM

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 7, 2011 1:42 am
okay Snow,
I wont say anything about the flame sparks but..
Why don't you lower your level of Ice Stab and add some other useful skill D:?
Since higher level of Ice skill will increase the amount of slow.
And Ice stab does not slow your opponent, unless they're trapped in it.

And in pvp,
the differences between level3 FF (242%) vs level 8 FF (255%) has almost NO damage different.
(tested with Almighty)
However, the level difference comes with increase amount of slow.
(again, tested with Almighty)
Therefore, I believe that the damage growth in skill description does not affect much in PVP.
Well, do correct me if I'm wrong.

Signature

"I shall soar into the sky, bloom like a scorching flower,
while burning the fiery display into one memories."
-「花火」, in the shadow of 小鳳ツ.
Class : 刀锋舞者
Guild : FREEDOM

" "
- 小鳳ツ
Class : 狙翎
Guild : (Some chinese guild :P)
PS : Catch me in PVP :]

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 7, 2011 2:35 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by •xian• at Jun 7, 2011 1:42 am
    okay Snow,
    I wont say anything about the flame sparks but..
    Why don't you lower your level of Ice Stab and add some other useful skill D:?
    Since higher level of Ice skill will increase the amount of slow.
    And Ice stab does not slow your opponent, unless they're trapped in it.

And in pvp,
    the differences between level3 FF (242%) vs level 8 FF (255%) has almost NO damage different.
    (tested with Almighty)
    However, the level difference comes with increase amount of slow.
    (again, tested with Almighty)
    Therefore, I believe that the damage growth in skill description does not affect much in PVP.
    Well, do correct me if I'm wrong.     
    haha xian i get ur idea...actually i also think so many times about the FF and ice stab.Many reasons that i give up max FF but max ice stab are
    1. FF CD time longer. while ice stab just 15seconds. can often use in pvp.
    2. FF casting time long. in pvp the rivals easy escape from that skill.
    3. no matter how max level with it, still 33% ice resist...erm..this not consider a cons..
    4. ice stab damage no bad compare with FF, and it can use 3times while FF under CD..

just my own idea and i will remove the FF crest too. and i not consider FF become main dps skill...it just like for help me to slow down and reduce ice resist of enemy more.

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
    IGN:

Jul 4, 2011 5:00 am
    Duh... I cannot choose if i should take some points out of the ice tree just to get flame road... or cast aside flame road and take firebird instead >.< well i play chinese version so i should be able to somehow get one or the other later on but well...

Jul 18, 2011 12:58 pm
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/2676467/2]snow_tsuki[/url] at Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm
    [QUOTE]Quote:
    Originally Posted by chris_apple92
    question. does it work against apo??? nest???? thank you ^^[/QUOTE]

sure...slow status also work to apo...but it not high damage compare to FU...you also can icy fraction to apo boss too[SMILE=3] [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/217/20110203/Snow_Undines_PVP_Skill_BuildUpdate_662011-4dac375f935a34a13-2.html#p4dac376ff3e12f][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]HelloAs i see its really huge dmg 94k ...Why u said not high compare with fu ? I don't think so fu got better dmg... ^^

Jul 18, 2011 1:03 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 79.*.*.148 at Jul 18, 2011 12:58 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by snow_tsuki at Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm
    Quote:
    question. does it work against apo??? nest???? thank you ^^

sure...slow status also work to apo...but it not high damage compare to FU...you also can icy fraction to apo boss too     
    HelloAs i see its really huge dmg 94k ...Why u said not high compare with fu ? I don't think so fu got better dmg... ^^     
    @UP
    Hello
    As i see its really huge dmg 94k ...
    Why u said not high compare with fu ? I don't think so fu got better dmg... ^^

Jul 18, 2011 1:49 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by classe1 at Jul 18, 2011 1:03 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by 79.*.*.148 at Jul 18, 2011 12:58 pm
    Quote: Originally Posted by snow_tsuki at Apr 14, 2011 11:09 pm
    Quote:
    question. does it work against apo??? nest???? thank you ^^

sure...slow status also work to apo...but it not high damage compare to FU...you also can icy fraction to apo boss too     
    HelloAs i see its really huge dmg 94k ...Why u said not high compare with fu ? I don't think so fu got better dmg... ^^     
    @UP
    Hello
    As i see its really huge dmg 94k ...
    Why u said not high compare with fu ? I don't think so fu got better dmg... ^^     
    this is because fu atk mostly are dark element..so they can deal much damage to apo

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
    IGN:

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am
      @Up Thx
      I'm talking here about pvp / pve not only about bosses as apo
      I know that dark dmg gives much (even with old weaps with % dark) but i don't think so that fu can hit more than 90k

Jul 19, 2011 1:02 am
      FU damage is multi hit mostly..The damage from a single skill is split into smaller damage numbers....

If you are talking about single hit 90k.. then probably none of FU skill can do that..

But if you are talking about 90k damage PER SKILL from FU, then a properly geared FU can definitely deal such damage...

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
      Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
      Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
      Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Jul 19, 2011 3:51 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by chaose5 at Jul 19, 2011 1:02 amFU damage is multi hit mostly..The damage from a single skill is split into smaller damage numbers....

If you are talking about single hit 90k.. then probably none of FU skill can do that..

But if you are talking about 90k damage PER SKILL from FU, then a properly geared FU can definitely deal such damage...     
      erm...but if add the multi hits..it not low damage too.......right too but nw gravity ball EX quite pain pain lo..last time i stuck in the multi balls and feeling like zzz...

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
      IGN:

Jul 20, 2011 1:40 am
      @Up
      Thx  

I think that I understood.
      Fu deals more hits per second with lower dmg and ele hit more but with few of hits.

Jul 20, 2011 8:43 pm
      that why i said ele lord is DPH

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
      IGN:

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 2, 2011 3:08 pm
        What kinda gear do you use for PvP?

Aug 6, 2011 7:31 pm
        which skill crest do you use?

Aug 9, 2011 9:26 am
        Hey Snow.

I have a question. Isn't after August update more profitable to have both shields? Also does both shields casts always at same time and does their dmg reduce stacks?

Aug 9, 2011 10:44 am
        -0-.....aiks...since many questions..i will answer with my new skill build..

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
        IGN:

Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm
        http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=3&sc=17&tc=36&ll=50#bPt6fn.LpfiBK.xgz2d

would this be a viable build for pvp with the superarmor changes to the shields?

for pvp i think +30% buff duration plates for both shields?
        +20% dmg plate for freezing sword (icy shards) ?
        +20% dmg plate for ice spear? (are plates for 3rd class skills even obtainable yet? if not, whats a good 4th plate to use in the meantime)

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 29, 2011 7:48 pm
          Quote: Originally Posted by Frostx at Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm
          http://dnarmory.com/skill-calc?c=3&sc=17&tc=36&ll=50#bPt6fn.LpfiBK.xgz2d

would this be a viable build for pvp with the superarmor changes to the shields?

for pvp i think +30% buff duration plates for both shields?
          +20% dmg plate for freezing sword (icy shards) ?
          +20% dmg plate for ice spear? (are plates for 3rd class skills even obtainable yet? if not, whats a good 4th plate to use in the meantime)     

no....if u prefer pvp....dual shield plates are not suggest...this is because in pvp, shield CD too long...what we want is beat down rival in the shortest time...there are no time to wait our shield CD....and when rivals saw you use shields..some of them will run..until your shield finish.

damage plate is ok. suggest use the CD short skill, like ice stab, ice sword and inferno.
          1more slot for 32level skill, ice mist or flame road..sure, you also can add in both too. build your own elemental lord =d

ice spear plate..this skill damage not so high actually...suggest dun use the plate..better save the slot for other skill.

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
          IGN:

Aug 30, 2011 1:56 am
          Hello snow_tsuki . Many thanks to your skill build and description on Undine. I'm just playing SEA Dragonest and has decided to follow ur path ^^. SNOW Undine ROCKKK!!!

I'm new so really dont know which heldrary skill to add. Like int,math,vit,HP, Freezing Sword etc.. Would you pls tell me which skill I should add?
          PS: which set Ele Lord should wear? like int or vit set??? ^__^ Sorry for asking you so many question.
          Thank in advance.

CK.

Aug 31, 2011 9:43 am
          hi snow!
          where's ur updated skill build??
          thx =))

Quick Reply:【T4】Snow Elestra's build(rise of the flame down of the ice)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »