Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Freedom Dragon Nest(Freedom) 【T4】Snow Elestra's build(rise of the flame down of the ice)

Events Notification - Guild Bulletin Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

TOGGLE

FREEDOMPLAYS Official Site

Welcome To cDN Freedom Guild Board

●Account trading or request & advertising threads will be deleted upon sight●
!!!Flaming & insulting replies will get deleted without prior notice if situation gets out of hand!!!
!!!Freedom WILL NOT entertain any drama brought in by non-guildies. Please keep them to yourselves!!!

Latest Update
|| Lencea, Volcano Nest, Artillery Boost ||

Future Update

|| Elestra, Acrobat, Physician, Guardian Boost ||

Interact with us by joining our >>QQ Group<< !

【T4】Snow Elestra's build(rise of the flame down of the ice)

Feb 3, 2011 5:29 am

Sorceress Skills
============
Glacial Spike:  Level 16  to get high chance of freeze. CD short and can deal multiple attack~

Poison Cloud: level 6 to get three pieces of poison.

Shockwave: Level 1 enough to bounce the enemy away when you being attack.

MP Party Buff : No need SP. So , learn it for your own good and your party members too.

Blink : Max as usual.

Counter Spell: Bounce enemy away when you going to stand up when kissing the floor.

Escape, aerial evasion:Max as usual.

Physical Mastery: max for hp

MP Regen: well it better to max it because elemental lord some skills CD decrease, mean you will use skills often and it consume many mp. In T4 version, elemental lord cant use the ring bug to make unlimited mp. so this skill max it for your own good.
Elemental Lord Skills
==================

Fire:
Fire Ball : this skill can up level 11 or level 16 depend on you. but i up this for lvl16 because i love throw fire ball =p

Flame Spark : CD short so just level 1. but if you prefer fire skill can try max it since it growth no bad.

Inferno:In T4, this skill nerf so no need to up too much...waste sp.

Firewall :just level 1 to make enemy fly to sky! but some of them said this skill damage growth is good (better then inferno.)

Flame road : although all will feel this skill was nerf.(50% damage left after few hits.) but the % is much higher then before and compare to ice mist.  Still top1 dps skill for elemental lord=.=

Fire Bird: T4 god skill? damage improve a lot in T4 and CD not very long. enemy will burn for 10times after get hits. nice damage.

Ignition: refer to ice fraction.

Fire Vortex : nerf. but it useful when you are solo or doing some dungeon. clear monster faster and burn effect after it.

Ice:

(-30%)Frost Wind: Short CD same as Flame Spark too. Up much wont increase % of - ice resist but the duration of reduce speed will increase from 3s to 4s when level6.

(-10%)Freezing Sword : After T4, this skill level 6 to enable EX. you can either max this skill or fire ball depend on yourself. this skill useful in pvp since it use for "catch" people. This time of decrease speed will increase when lv6(2s), lv11(3s) and lv16(4s).

(-30%)Freezing Field: just put level 1 for 8s decrease speed and 30% reduce ice resist.

(-10%)Ice Stab: This skill nerf a lot in T4. it is quite powerful first two hits..but after it then only 50% damage left. somemore ice stab cant deal many combo hits like flame road so it show low damage. not really recommand to full it.

Freezing shield : This skill nerf in T4 AAAAA LOT.....only 9% damage reduce when full 60level. although wearing the plate, max reduce only 24%. So no more tanker ele in T4. What this skill left is only the SA(super armour) that make our skill no break by other easily. but still advise to max either ice or fire. sometimes this skill may make you not the first people die in nest =p

(-10%)Chilling Mist : Nerf....a lot=.= this skill i have nothing to say..even freezing sword damage more high than this skill..Orz but i just up few levels to it since can use it when other skill CD..(can do not up this skill and put the point to other skill also can.)

Glacial Wave : Max it to increase time for you to deal double damage ^^.

Icy Fraction: this skill damage improve and same damage with ignition. can up only one or both of them since CD are short.(18s), up at least 1 of them to save people in gdn.(stage5 kalahan[human])

Blizzard : Damage improve and freeze time increase(10s). can help member to double.....sure to max it!

For Undine skill
===========

Ice Barrier: erm...since ice stack is nerf..this skill so rare to put..*(need wait 15s to break)..so level 1 to enable learn next skill.

Ice Spear : Use for ice stack and it attack will double after freeze. can be little dps =p

Freezing Sword EX : Symbol of elestra!Improve 30% damage of freezing sword.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weapon:

Staff make intelligence and orb make magical.

WHY staff make intelligence?
This is because int prefix can reduce element resist of monster, this is good for us because our damage is fire/water element, this can increase our damage. Not only that, this element resist also can benefit to party member too!

WHY magical orb?
I choose orb because orb has the highest magic attack compare to doll and book. We magician special from other job, our main weapon is right hand weapon.(but at blacksmith list there always show staff is main weapon.) it attack highest than staff, so i make orb as magical to maximum my matk.

Potential : Get Fire and Water and INT as possible since elemental lord got both this elements.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Skill Plate :

Ice Shield - reduce damage.

Freezing Sword - increase damage.(complusory for elestra bif you max that skill.)

Flame Road - increase 20% damage.

Fire Bird - increase 20% damage.

---------------------------------

Conclusion:
T4, ice ele really nerf. the damage more weak compare to before. the main dps skill like ice stab and chill mist damage become very low in T4, some more ice stack only can deal only extra 100% so this force me to become the fire elestra. but mainly still will do the ice stack then only dps =p

Some reminder:-All of the damage of skills will increase a lot when go to level 6,11,16 and 21.(refer to chaos guide)
- Ice stack cannot over two layers, and it only can can deal extra 100% damage.

- INT prefix cannot stack with party too. a monster only can take one INT prefix effect, but can stack  with other effect like wind,destrutive and etc.

*will update when got something want to put =3=

[ The post was edited by snow_tsuki at Jul 19, 2012 6:06 am ]

Return to the list

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
IGN:
蓝月雪 Level 60 Saint in FREEDOM

Bookmark and share to your friends

Feb 3, 2011 6:29 am
It is a nice build. But for me, I would not give up my ultimate since it defines my character.

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 3, 2011 8:31 am
    thx[SMILE=s19]...at 1st i oso dun so want to giv up my ulti..

but it really no idea ady...cuz i dun want fire ulti[SMILE=s15][SMILE=s15]

but storm gust not much use in dun..[SMILE=s23]

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
    IGN:

Feb 3, 2011 8:31 am
    Nice hybrid build. I also think that it is better to have the flame road than having the blizzard. Sometimes, it is too risky to cast the blizzard.
    This post has been modified on Feb 03 , 2011 08:36:21 AM by   dragon431.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN
    Server: 华中电信二区 (4th row 5th server)
    怒炎苍龙 (Lv60 Elestra) in Freedom
    粉红色的羊 (Lv60 Guardian) in ArchAngel

Feb 3, 2011 8:39 am
    thx dragon[SMILE=s13][SMILE=s13]

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
    IGN:

Feb 3, 2011 10:45 am
    I was wondering why did you not max escape (2nd evade skill). Investing points on evasion skills would help you survive more.

If you really would like to keep flame load as your skill then reduce the level of firebird and ignition to give free points for your blizzard. Ultimate skills are more powerful than our regular skills.

Also, timing is crucial in every skill we use. We may or may not be hit whenever we use a skill so we must always wait for the right time to unleash powerful spells.

Whether you take blizzard or flame vortex it boils down on when you would use it to maximize the damage it would deal.

Feb 3, 2011 8:25 pm
    oo....cuz i think i no always pvp...so evade skill...lvl 1 enou...erm...put fire 40 skill away...blizzard tis skill

dmg is quite good but cant use always...it is suicide skill...nt same as fire ulti...it no got -75% dmg from monster and it ez broke spell by monster...so...[SMILE=s49][SMILE=s49]

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
    IGN:

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 4, 2011 7:01 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by snow_tsuki
      oo....cuz i think i no always pvp...so evade skill...lvl 1 enou...erm...put fire 40 skill away...blizzard tis skill

dmg is quite good but cant use always...it is suicide skill...nt same as fire ulti...it no got -75% dmg from monster and it ez broke spell by monster...so...[SMILE=s49][SMILE=s49]

There is always a risk for every spell.

Anyway any build depends on your personal preference. But still i highly suggest the 2nd evasion skill.

Feb 21, 2011 3:27 am

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
      IGN:

Feb 21, 2011 5:30 am
      I have a bad news for you. I think that SD will fix the double damage bug of ice fraction. [SMILE=s23][SMILE=s23]

Can you share your experience on the chilling mist and the blizzard? Any improvement in terms of damage, hit count or area? Someone reported that the chilling mist become faster, true?[SMILE=s11][SMILE=s11][SMILE=s11][SMILE=s6]
      This post has been modified on Feb 21 , 2011 12:02:32 PM by   dragon431.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Feb 22, 2011 8:14 am
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by dragon431
      I have a bad news for you. I think that SD will fix the double damage bug of ice fraction. [SMILE=s23][SMILE=s23]

Can you share your experience on the chilling mist and the blizzard? Any improvement in terms of damage, hit count or area? Someone reported that the chilling mist become faster, true?[SMILE=s11][SMILE=s11][SMILE=s11][SMILE=s6]
      This post has been modified on Feb 21 , 2011 12:02:32 PM by   dragon431.

Chilling Mist did not get faster in my opinion but its damage is better now.

Feb 22, 2011 7:33 pm
      [SMILE=s42][SMILE=s42] y my skill trees bcome a frozen foggy!?

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
      IGN:

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm
        [SMILE=s1]lol, my images also become frozen frog.

I think imageshack wan us to register now.

Signature

FREEDOM - English Guild & Community in Foreign MMORPG's
        Freedomplays homepage: http://www.freedomplays.com/
        Follow me for the latest news & updates on foreign MMORPG
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chaose5
        Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chaose5

Feb 22, 2011 9:16 pm
        Seems like imageshack 'hack' ur pictures[SMILE=s9].

I usually upload my pics in webs.com.
        This post has been modified on Feb 22 , 2011 09:41:12 PM by   dragon431.

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm
        froggie.,..

Feb 23, 2011 12:03 am
        [SMILE=s2]
        Quote:
        my new build again...
        tis time is coming back wif my ice ulti~hehe
        same as ck..i give up my Ignition..and max Ice Fraction...but i never deal double dmg in nest for now...hmmm
        for me...i max both 32lvl skills to make me more atk skill..although sometimes it make me mispress some skills[SMILE=s1]
        and i max my freezing field and it deal high dmg...1 of my high dmg skills[SMILE=s30]
        and ice stab can make enemy lag on it...
        [SMILE=s19][SMILE=s19]
        level 1 frost wind jst make enemy speed slow and i can cast ice fraction on them[SMILE=s19]

This post has been modified on Feb 21 , 2011 03:26:07 AM by   snow_tsuki.

AIks... CK here but I am a bow master hahahahaa [SMILE=s2][SMILE=s2]

Signature

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
        Dragon Nest CN
        LVL 50 Sniper (紫轩飞逸) - FREEDOM
        LVL 50 Saint (Casteran) - ArchAngel
        LVL 50 Tempest (EvaHart) - Ultimate
        LVL 50 Elestra (Jeanie) - Ultimate
        LVL 45 GM (LorrieJean)- Ultimate
        LVL 45 Destroyer(Sexy-Baby) - Ultimate
        ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
        Feb 23, 2011 1:10 am
        Quote:

This post has been modified on Feb 21 , 2011 03:26:07 AM by   snow_tsuki.

Quote:
        [SMILE=s42][SMILE=s42] y my skill trees bcome a frozen foggy!?

From these pictures, we know that you are an Icy mage. [SMILE=s2][SMILE=s2][SMILE=s2]

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

MMOsite Special Offer

Feb 23, 2011 8:59 pm
          [SMILE=s5][SMILE=s5]

Signature

CDN电信华中1区 - 1服2服
          IGN:

Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm
          Actually adding one of your shield to lvl 4 with the other shield at lvl 2 is better than adding both to lvl 3. The chances of triggering a lvl 4 shield is 20% compared to a lvl 2 or lvl 3 shield which is 15%.
          source: http://dn.sdo.com/web7/news/newsContent.asp?ID=77222&CategoryID=104

Signature

Dragon Nest CN

Apr 9, 2011 1:33 pm
          Bump! For my ele. Lol. ^-^

Signature

IGN:LadyOfAce, Queen
          Class:Majesty, Elemental Lord -> Salena
          Level: 50,47
          Guild: FREEDOM

Quick Reply:【T4】Snow Elestra's build(rise of the flame down of the ice)

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »