Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home Volunteer Lounge MMOsite and BBGsite

MMOsite and BBGsite

Aug 25, 2014 1:45 am
Hi guys I need help.  As I know MMOsite and BBGsite is using one gold system in shop. My problem is I can't use BBGsite Gold since every time I open my account here it has its own. So a little help How can I use my BBGsite gold with out ruining my MMOsite account? Or atleast do we have merger of the gold?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Aug 27, 2014 11:44 am
I'm not too familiar with BBGsite, but as far as I know they don't use the same gold and are completely different, so there's no way to merge them. Or am I wrong, honestly kinda missed the question as it's really confusing what you are trying to ask.. @_@

MMOsite Special Offer

Aug 27, 2014 5:17 pm
    Ok, let me give you a specific example. I'musing same email for MMOsite and BBGsite. Of course I generate gold for each site. Now I know that BBGsite is also using MMOsite shop. My Problem is I can't use BBGsite Gold due to same email. Everytime I log in with my email on MMOsite even the link is from BBGsite I open my MMOsite account. So I'm asking if how can I use my BBGsite gold with our shop using the same email?

Aug 27, 2014 11:28 pm
    Well based on that, have you tried logging in with the account name instead of email? Apart from that I can't really come up with anything as I'm not familair with BBGSite, asking for staff obviously is a choice as well.

Aug 29, 2014 12:03 am
    Reply 3#  zerofin

Who do you think I can talk to? Actually I have the same login info xD(user name) and even email using same email.

Aug 29, 2014 11:17 am
    Reply 4#  xXMarkuzXx

I don't know, asking any staff for directions who to head to would surely work I guess o.o

Dec 31, 2018 1:27 am
    Or am I wrong, honestly kinda missed the question.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:MMOsite and BBGsite

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »