Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Let's Enjoy The Love Between Angela and Genji in Overwatch

Let's Enjoy The Love Between Angela and Genji in Overwatch

Jun 18, 2017 8:09 pm
As we all know, Algela and Genji is a much popular CP in Overwatch. Recently, S.A Cat, a painter from pixiv.net released a series illustrations of this CP. Let's enjoy them right now.

Angela(Mercy) is a broad term that refers to benevolence, forgiveness, and kindness in a variety of ethical, religious, social, and legal contexts. The concept of a "Merciful God" appears in various religions, including Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Performing acts of mercy as a component of religious beliefs is also emphasized through actions such as the giving of alms, and care for the sick and Works of Mercy.

Genji is a classic work of Japanese literature written by the noblewoman and lady-in-waiting Murasaki Shikibu in the early years of the 11th century in "concertina" or "orihon" style made of several sheets of paper pasted together and folded alternately in one direction then the other (Lyons, 2011[1]), around the peak of the Heian period.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 18, 2017 8:51 pm
The feeling when there's nothing happening in the MMO world so we get articles like this...

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 19, 2017 7:31 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20170618/Lets_Enjoy_The_Love_Between_Angela_and_Genji_in_Overwatch-594740519d5e6d413-1.html#p59474a2aefe74e]1#[/url] [i]73.*.*.74[/i][/b] [br] [br]Don't worry next up, Romance Between Milk Jugs and Tentacle King the High School Dating Simulator.

Jun 22, 2017 2:28 am
    I need healing!

Quick Reply:Let's Enjoy The Love Between Angela and Genji in Overwatch

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »