Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Will you give your pets a suit of armor?

Will you give your pets a suit of armor?

Jun 7, 2017 3:45 am
A Japanese company in Fukuoka known as Samurai Age is making samurai armor for pets.

As we can see from the site, the armor is made from foaming resin and urethane material. And the company says such armor will not interfere with the movement of pets. The pet armor is mainly made for cats and small dogs, but if you want one for your large dogs, you can also contact the company. However, I don't think pets will like the armor.

Apart from pet armor, the company also makes armor for bottles. For me, it looks quite weird, and I doubt if there'll be many orders.

The site is in Japanese, but it provides a Google Translate tool for foreign customers.

What do you think about Samurai Age armor?

Source: kotaku.com

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jun 8, 2017 2:26 am
I think I read about this earlier. I think it would be very cute to have an armor for a corgi

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 11, 2017 4:47 am
    how dumb

Jun 11, 2017 5:05 am
    Moron ! Cats don't like stuff on them... they want to be free to move, be agile to catch their prey. That is how nature intended for them to be. Another ignorant tormenting his pet... you should be reported to the animal care authority in your country.

Jun 11, 2017 11:26 am
    Never unless for very small amounts of time since cast like to clean them selfs

Jun 20, 2017 9:59 pm
    It looks hard on them

Jun 22, 2017 2:27 am
    Reply 5#  jeremyc1720

I wonder how does the material feel, if it's heavy and hard it would definitely suck

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Will you give your pets a suit of armor?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »