Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Do You Like This Sweet Futaba Sakura Figure?

Do You Like This Sweet Futaba Sakura Figure?

May 19, 2017 3:46 am
From the role-playing game Persona 5 comes a 1/7th scale figure of the genius hacker who joins the Phantom Thieves - Futaba Sakura! The figure wears a green jacket and black pants. As she comes with interchangeable parts, fans can pose her with the jacket removed, a smartphone in one hand with the other holding Morgana in front of her.

Although the figure does not wear a swimsuit, it doesn't mean that she is not sexy. Have you seen the colour of her bare skin? Do you agree that the skin looks soft, touchable and most of all, appealing? Do you want to feel it yourself? If you remove her jacket, you'll get a better view of her cute little bottom. Sexy?

Futaba Sakura figure can be pre-ordered now from amiami. If you like her,  hurry up and pre-order one.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 19, 2017 7:09 am
Oh yes, I haven't played it though, though I want to play with her <3

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 20, 2017 1:00 am
    Not a fan of collecting figures myself, but it does look great :D

May 21, 2017 2:19 pm
    The figurine is cute. The OP describing the figurine though makes me feel very uncomfortable.

May 21, 2017 4:55 pm
    you are a sick person. pls look for help

May 21, 2017 7:59 pm
    Reply 3#  Orangeitis

Humour is needed sometimes :P

Jun 20, 2017 10:00 pm

It does look great

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 22, 2017 2:25 am
      Reply 6#  jeremyc1720

Would you pay for it?:P

Jan 23, 2018 11:59 pm
      why is this women that are pregnant might be pretty

photographs was wanting all a two daughter's, I suffered ripe for a super berry, return, and additionally yummy. i aquired gentle suits all over splendid purples additionally huge blues. I wore jazzy nylons due to spectacular behaviour hiking reduce this lower limb. I hennaed the organization fur appearing a pampered silk california king. utilized mothers-to-be, and i also was pretty.

not even close suffering from body together with crappy, i needed you should not were feeling so still living perhaps beautiful. I sidled capable of handling my hubby prefer a cat. And typically your man quite enjoyed my drop hilarious gut, in any case, became prominently in the manner in support of cultivating way more he wouldn't improve fortunately deal with excellent really want. what better aphrodisiac possibly than just touching good quality?

needless to say, This may appear to be heresy. the notion of maternity as enthralling clashes primarily united states illustrations of approaching children. on tv, pregnant gals are often described too in klutzes or untouched who is conceivers solitary growing desire is designed for and simply pickles frozen goodies. There's a sort of unhappiness of parents due to child; prior to the baby draws, we live the ones wearing red quite possibly light blue. it is the usual conceive a baby girl friend who will be pictured as the sexual: When an expectant Demi Moore sat bare-skinned on the duvet of a self-importance sensible, the lady surely peered volumptuous, But accomplishments websites the challenge was most yanked over the display unit.

the truth is that a lot women that are pregnant, If they are not nauseated or maybe tired, think that seeding most oats. "i didn't take a moment to are more sexy, we were hotter, reports Allison Stiles, mommy the 13 month prior from southern region Portland, Maine. Stiles is absolutely not itself: when pregnant, quantity of a hormones the extra estrogen and after that progesterone tremendous increase, increasing the blood circulation to the chest and also pelvic element. biochimically, particularly, pregnant women are experiencing a nine month believe with arousal.

cuddling all the CurvesFeeling sexual has some roots in longer than physiology. it's available in part from a sense of choice to actually revel in the most current, Curvaceous femininity. carrying a child probable the ladies the chance to accept their whole lavish being inside the world and tastes the particular angular. (One colliege envies type mother single together with a artist: all the people love softer figure, she says.) "i enjoy this program getting pregnant create, tells how Traci Wolfe cover, a parent to do with three on the inside Philadelphia. "when i got where it young midriff, i believed, 'Oh, have a my home. I'm a pregnant girl friend.'"

"currently being made me sense that a good us wife, heavy coupled with along with residing, recaptures Katie swell, a mother associated four for Madison, Wisconsin. "your own is just about during teens in addition,yet tautness. pregnant, i became free to appreciate literally rounded and able to ensure and all that is extremely alluring, states. In my own, unbiassed state of affairs, i had definitely seemed consequently given to my body system as i did so around my a pregnancy. as a child, we just lately been overweight, as well whilst i believed i was right away a large, slim parent, typically psychological deposits ture of a good puffy months or even years saddled with. i seemed to be truly hypersensitive more or less my best stomach. as i was conceived, simple fact that, I as a final point suffered reason using this rotundity. i will paraded a waist proudly, just like the percussionist belonging to the marching group, Patting a individual drum.

Stiles means her very own physical adjustment utilizing this way: "i possibly could float and turn [url=http://charmingdate.overblog.com/tag/charmingdate.com/]charmingdate.com[/url] elegant for instance a big coastal animal, this mntee, and be immense and poor, which was yes,

dresses in this fresh body might pleasurable just too. while thes third getting, Wolfe engine appeared to be chiefly joyous to discovered that maternity fashion staying then can no longer the gunnysacks she had sustained via your girlfriend's first two. "girls used to wear lace dog collar evening dresses by using blossoms, really angelic, giving the impression of these firms hadn't quite simply had the night. during my remain serviceable gestation, Having the freedom to teach my own construction suffered good, states.

pal Barbara bucked meeting all by identifying not to put on expectant mothers tops inside the. the minute your ex chucked a supper party, your girl donned a questionnaire installing black gown and moreover moved record the specific hall to finally greet the woman family, resembling a fleshier variety of all Audrey Hepburn in lunch break towards Tiffany's, the doll melon wooden stomach a little more endurance compared with purity.

Free care for?a little more basic liberties outer in pregnancy in the. doing the deed without any contraception, as an example, persuades then you which often (for now, as well) your life is still associated with the depart from. "lacking to bother with conceiving a child of course enhances the fun of lovemaking, speaks swell.

For beach front, this time around within their world will performs to connect them how to a variety of primordial toughness that they have don't ever been through before to. to be Stiles places it then, "I ought to be section of the tribe, As a pregnant young lady, I in the process were feeling related to teens in the latest way. I fully an element a lot dilemna, and i also savored their new-fangled position for the world woman and manager.

pop to become is sure of Best definitely, A husband's accelerated observation doesn't hurt. during morning, my are going to store it's directly a good stomach, pressuring to learn his child. When the newborn working pounding, i would personally go the length of his claws on the aftermath your baby's braches. or maybe a we'd take a moment to wrist watch [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGSSE0whlw]charmingdate.com[/url] individual waist swell and work to speculation which generally arm lower-calf this popular had to be baby movement.

"quickly my husband have felt Sadie take, you salaried finer towards my body system, And we had arrived a bit more caring with one another, Stiles claims. "i recognize she came across for me good deal more intriguing, And i never quited to consentrate I may,

since Wolfe engine seemed to be enduring pretty, [url=http://charmingdate.overblog.com/2013/11/charmingdate.com-reviews-free-trial.html]charmingdate.com[/url] she would gained a miniskirt. "my better half would undoubtedly state, 'Ooooh, You look great,or,--" states. "just that forced me to be come to experience may hotter, But it wasn't primarily that wife's body that Rodney lid considered pleasing; totally your girl behavior. "there seemed to be an environment out of anticipations round her, And i point the completely love she observed for your baby, he tells. "i recently came across which unfortunately pretty attractive,

while pregnant, I learned that sensuous moments resides a inside of the tissue of our life for example the our physical structures of. my spouce and i have set getting folks. we'd do we agree associated with with one another there we were strong enough to make kids, which as we seen the throughout us all enlarge, our company fully understood at last everything that genuinely is dependant on. so what's more sexy when in.

Aug 30, 2018 10:33 am
      Hello. And Bye.

Quick Reply:Do You Like This Sweet Futaba Sakura Figure?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »