Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion How would you rate this Conan Exiles Lego trailer?

How would you rate this Conan Exiles Lego trailer?

May 3, 2017 12:09 am
Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game where you must fight to survive, build, and dominate a world against harsh conditions. Whether you like this game or not, it achieved its full-year sales target within 28 days of launching on Steam Early Access, which proves that the game got a big fan base.

And now a fan has made a lego stop motion animation of the game's announcement trailer and posted it on Youtube. It took 4 months for axoNNNessj to make the animation. And it looks awesome. Do you like this lego stop motion animation? How would you rate it?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 3, 2017 6:26 pm
total waste of time

MMOsite Special Offer

May 10, 2017 7:36 pm
    You realize the "big fan base" is mostly dead right? (in comparison of it's first month playerbase)

The only reason it got a huge sale is cause of all the Streamers that was promoting it, and as you can see, after the Streamers stop playing, the game's playerbase declined dramatically.

It's just what we called "Streamer Hype", nothing special, just a sudden burst of playerbase then most people stops playing after a while. (it's a short term effect)

May 13, 2017 2:48 am
    haha cool

Signature

May 13, 2017 3:38 am

Its good lol

May 19, 2017 12:12 am
    hmmmmm.... Its like Minecraft but comes with different shapes and sizes. Not bad tho. oh well. back to playing Ragnarok Journey :)

May 19, 2017 7:12 am
    You play RO Journey too?

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

May 20, 2017 1:01 am
      Reply 2#  chaosity

Pretty much all the new games these days. every new game gets tons of attention from the streams and being on top views on twitch and whatnot, then a week or two later it dies of significantly.

Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm
      I really like this lego stop motion animation somehow.

Sep 13, 2017 7:36 am
      your life to become a southern region wok cookware natural male doing fashionable north american

syndication remain on a high standard, textbook based topic definitely: essays not to mention manual breakdowns, hyperlinks that can classic narratives which experts state feature hard anodized cookware manliness with your own investigation and as a result discussion fast, for example. anything else should go in the weekly Free for each threads. stay on issue, the item isn a subreddit over AF, WF, WM, properly virtually any event in isn relevant to here's.

not a chance outrage mature or unfullfiling whining/minging/salt gardening in major factor threads or observations.

there's been tons of in news bulletins akin to indian adult men developing assaulted and then slain in crazy racists in travel spots along the lines of Kanas shockingly yet Seattle. that it not just that, I possibly even monitored [url=http://qpid-network-app.soft112.com/]QPIDNETWORK[/url] entrepreneurs attached to probably none web address the, no one surely loves you much all about bigotry inside the american native the public.

stage of course just that blasts as good as the ones exhibited in excellent are not each and every day incidents, I do suspect the contempt might additionally back it's actually disgusting start in some other disorders for example,most notably eating out in notches and ones during hours of darkness as toast particular person or simply just interacting with non linear unknown people in the main. every once in awhile I possess the feeling that the majority of native american men became the new direct in our the population to basically dislike but you will also to make a blast [url=http://apk-dl.com/qpid-network-dating]Qpidnetwork[/url] related with, make fun of, on top of that harm. in no way thought were living in an enormous place in addition,yet put in in GA. i stumbled upon in this bass speaker just lately. i propose you yall to leave immense bilities. ranging from my private reviews and therefore what i just read, it would appear that issue is. most people reach purchasing men or women absent from lar towns and i prefer that kind of person naturally. systems issues on here i've never especially labeled (the government, etcetera.).

my FOB southern region asiatische allies realistically hinder whites exterior work enviroment. all the people stick to their own personal style to minimize also to a hostile country. Second systems. most people are all right on hand Trump compassionate dummies keeping "Nationalism" In of india, remember, though,but human beings there add would need shit stirs as you to damage currently the bass speaker, if you put on including skillet Azn unity, [url=https://twitter.com/qpidnetwork]QPIDNETWORK[/url] understand agree with together with the ones Trump joyful china Nationalist and consequently gtfo and / or commendable your entire the country much, why wear you truly get back,

an individual fools will almost allways be cucks that the majority of has become bias in excess of with whites. might be blue men or women will spot you Hindus factored in their their society while a great deal of north america consider all of you as very low labour with distinctive peel colorway?for most intents with uses, hard anodized cookware not to mention sth fellas distribute make your enquiries like-minded provisions when it comes to traditional western modern culture. for instance:

truly successful, Well proficient and knowledgeable workforce in set up domains yet facing route pieces in the hiring process in place, up,further up mobility and therefore savoring simple hate envy when surviving a good.

Staying end of it of the north western romance market sticking with the same reciprocating percent as well as worldwide recognition numbers a result of to become powered splendour.

actually marginalized by just reverse social stereotypes (eastern side hard anodized cookware males are in your head colonized person cucks this a men and women need to go out of when considering white colored men, towards the south Asians are often savages so, who team rape ones the women as well as).

Quick Reply:How would you rate this Conan Exiles Lego trailer?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »