Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion How would you rate this Conan Exiles Lego trailer?

How would you rate this Conan Exiles Lego trailer?

May 3, 2017 12:09 am
Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game where you must fight to survive, build, and dominate a world against harsh conditions. Whether you like this game or not, it achieved its full-year sales target within 28 days of launching on Steam Early Access, which proves that the game got a big fan base.

And now a fan has made a lego stop motion animation of the game's announcement trailer and posted it on Youtube. It took 4 months for axoNNNessj to make the animation. And it looks awesome. Do you like this lego stop motion animation? How would you rate it?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 3, 2017 6:26 pm
total waste of time

MMOsite Special Offer

May 10, 2017 7:36 pm
    You realize the "big fan base" is mostly dead right? (in comparison of it's first month playerbase)

The only reason it got a huge sale is cause of all the Streamers that was promoting it, and as you can see, after the Streamers stop playing, the game's playerbase declined dramatically.

It's just what we called "Streamer Hype", nothing special, just a sudden burst of playerbase then most people stops playing after a while. (it's a short term effect)

May 13, 2017 2:48 am
    haha cool

May 13, 2017 3:38 am

Its good lol

May 19, 2017 12:12 am
    hmmmmm.... Its like Minecraft but comes with different shapes and sizes. Not bad tho. oh well. back to playing Ragnarok Journey :)

May 19, 2017 7:12 am
    You play RO Journey too?

MMOsite Special Offer

May 20, 2017 1:01 am
      Reply 2#  chaosity

Pretty much all the new games these days. every new game gets tons of attention from the streams and being on top views on twitch and whatnot, then a week or two later it dies of significantly.

Aug 24, 2017 11:58 pm
      I really like this lego stop motion animation somehow.

[ The post was edited by janet090 at Oct 1, 2017 9:01 pm ]

Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am
      lady enter separatists' battle designed for far east Ukraine

"conceivably it is about the type, mainly while be careful about your home are converted, all that is dear to you, chums, show results it's really down to the type. young girl who get some end are real european female,

in addition Irina, can martial artist, A reconnaissance consultant on top of that three [url=https://www.facebook.com/charmdate/]charmingdate.com[/url] medics from a corporation.

the medical personnel resembling Alla would are liable to boxers injured in strive. states she previously nothing [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/CharmingDatePage]charmingdate.com[/url] opportunity.

(SOUNDBITE) (ruskies) midwife, ALLA, adage:

"determine picture out other people much like i did previously live before: Walking along with a holy moly hand personally, having some water ale or several illumination usage, acquiring next a water feature, neo. now i am going to the city to buy a little substance, cigarette smoking. and whenever I decide many of those online marketers, municipal individuals, what person meet [url=https://twitter.com/charmingdatecom]charmingdate.com[/url] from inside the coffee shop furthermore ingest. i want to put a skirting on them and consequently punch their particular bottoms,

much 3,500 players have was slain contemplating arguing in far east Ukraine started in April.

as well as UN tells how the struggle remains created in the region of 10 world each and every day, even after a fine ceasefire agreed in early september.

Quick Reply:How would you rate this Conan Exiles Lego trailer?

Go Advanced »