Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Have you ever kicked your cats when playing VR?

Have you ever kicked your cats when playing VR?

Mar 16, 2017 11:53 pm
When immersed in VR games, it's not easy for me to care what's happening around in reality. I remember whacking "the wandering kid" twice last year, not to mention how many times I kicked my dog. I was in bad need of an intruding objects sensor. Now it seems my wish will come true soon. It's said that Katie Goode from Triangular Pixels is working on a sensor that will give players a warning of unpredictable pets or children when they enter the space, and the potential to actually see them in games. WOW! What the exact thing I want!

According to his blog, the early prototype seems to work great. The cat is wearing a jacket carrying the sensor. Another team member is now making the tracking app. I hope it won't be long before the whole thing can be out for sale.

Do you think such a sensor will actually help us avoid kicking pets or kids unintentionally? Will you buy one if it's available?

[ The post was edited by shelthrst at Mar 17, 2017 12:05 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Mar 18, 2017 9:27 am
Reply 1#  79.*.*.233

Your life must be so amazing.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 18, 2017 10:01 am
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20170316/Have_you_ever_kicked_your_cats_when_playing_VR-58cb880051ad4d513-1.html#p58cd5fd4a21491]2#[/url] [i]GiddY[/i][/b] [br] [br]Well, I've seen people with lives more amazing than my own so I guess my life is not that amazing. But what I know is that my life is not so pathetic that in my own stupidity, I start tormenting poor defenseless animals by strapping all kinds of gizmos on them just because I don't want to be bothered on being more careful.
    Do you think that cat likes to walk around with that device strapped to her... or a dog or whatever other animal ?! Selfish, ignorant people abusing their pets... that's why I said it's sad, and more sad even when you get addicted to something so much that makes you think inventing stuff that torments pets/animals just so you cannot be bothered while taking your drug... in this case VR.
    But don't worry, some day you will grow up and understand the complexities of life and that your personal comfort/pleasure is not always the same for others.

Mar 19, 2017 4:00 pm
    [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20170316/Have_you_ever_kicked_your_cats_when_playing_VR-58cb880051ad4d513-1.html#p58cd4db1ae16e8]1#[/url] [i]79.*.*.233[/i][/b] [br] [br]
    I think you need to KICK yourself! for being such an idiot for buying VR...
    A you look so like...a douche. lol
    B you just look like a douche

Quick Reply:Have you ever kicked your cats when playing VR?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »