Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Does Blizzard fall in love with China now?

Does Blizzard fall in love with China now?

Jan 23, 2017 3:02 am
What comes into your mind when you see the words "traditional Chinese thing"? Dumplings? Chinese knots? No. It's Mahjong I want to discuss today.

Do you know how to play Mahjong? Or are you interested in it at all? As I know, many Chinese people like playing Mahjong, especially those in southern China. So, what does it to do with Blizzard? Good question. Do you know the World of Warcraft Mahjong set? It was released years ago. But recently, a new Mahjong set is available - Diablo: Reaper of Souls Mahjong set.

The whole set includes a mahjong box, a blank tile, 800 chips, six dice, 144 mahjong tiles, a table covering, four rulers and a directional marker. I don't know how many westerners like Mahjong. But I don't think there're many. As Mahjong is a typical Chinese thing, it seems Blizzard is only making this to please the Chinese. But when it can be bought from the west, westerners will surely know more about Chinese stuff, which of course helps spread the Chinese culture.

Anyway, the Mahjong set is priced at $300 (£240). Will you buy it if you have that sum of spare money?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

May 11, 2017 4:39 am
Yes I thought so too. all I see is chinese. Chinese everywhere.

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Does Blizzard fall in love with China now?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »