Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Goodbye, Player Obama!

Goodbye, Player Obama!

Jan 21, 2017 1:28 am

When Obama was elected President of the United States eight years ago, I can foresee the day he stepped down, this is a nonsense like you said to other people's newborn child, "I can already foresee your death." Of course, the president is not eternal.

I mean, he was elected President of the United States when I was a high school student. Our political teacher paid full attention to the American elections with us at that time. When the president-elected news come, she said: "Ihave no idea what this world is coming to." And then she told us we should discussed about the hypocrisy of capitalist political game if this question be shown in the examination.

The first president I remembered is Bill Clinton since I was a child, then Bush, when he decided to fight Iraq. When I prepared for learning to think about everything in the world, the title of the news became the US President Barack Obama. I’m not here to judge his political and economic impact in the world. In my opinion, He can be ranked second in the Most Entertaining Country Leaders list at least.

Obama was born in 1961 and as such, he has experienced the first golden age of video games. Atari catastrophe occurred when Obama more than twenty years old, it is a good time for playing game. I did not find any description about his early game experience, but he claimed to be a World of Warcraft players when he at election time in 2008. And he organized a canvassing from the Union Ironforge collection, pass Stormwind, then march to the Western Wilderness, and then to the Booty Bay. After sailing over the sea, the campaign team finally reached the main tribal city Orgrimmar, which is the first time in history that the US presidential candidate canvassing in an online PC game.

It is said that Obama is a Tauren warrior in World of Warcraft. I know propaganda is very kitsch but I still like Obama to switch to the game condition at some point. It shows that he and young people shared a special cultural background and he also show his passion about game. Those old McCain, Romney just can not do it.

Although Player Obama is only one side of President Obama, it doesn’t make Obama a good president, but those politician who do not play game not necessarily be a good president. In a word, American people can’t influence who will be the president and what the president is going to do. So why not watch a funny player president happily?

In 2011, Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk gave Obama a Wizards 2: King Assassin produced by CD Projekt. If this president is not Obama, I think the Poles will not do. After all, this is a game with an opening to kill the national leader.

Now that Obama has resigned, he will probably write book and give speeches later. Oh! Maybe play a movie. And you can find hundreds of games were related to Obama. I did not find Obama playing the game picture, but I think if he went to try the game live, it should be very interesting.

[ The post was edited by Lynne301 at Jan 21, 2017 2:14 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 21, 2017 12:59 pm
I'm confused

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 22, 2017 3:05 am
    recro you were the game ;)

Jan 22, 2017 4:52 am
    You failed to brainwash real people so now you resort to us? mmo players? I do not care about politics when I play mmos but I do care your IGN if you ever player in the same server as me so I can show you what is it like to have something forcefully shoved into your throat...which is my +24 Sword of Abyss (Modified stat :^| )

Jan 22, 2017 10:53 am
    farewell pround sayian prince president obama we love you even the ones that cant admit it[SMILE=24]

Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm
    He likes videogames, he was a drone civilian killer...

Jan 22, 2017 11:23 pm
    goodbye to the token black guy only won because of that - bad president anyway
    will not be missed

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 22, 2017 11:54 pm
      Reply 6#  101.*.*.71

Better than Trump, isn't he?

Jan 22, 2017 11:57 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20170121/Goodbye_Player_Obama-588329c95f83b3a13-1.html#p5885b6b564ac17]7#[/url] [i]shelthrst[/i][/b] [br] [br]i think trump will actually fix the huge debt usa have because of obama and the other bad choices obama made

Jan 23, 2017 12:05 am
      Reply 8#  101.*.*.71

Perhaps, but he will create more problems, i believe.

Jan 23, 2017 4:51 pm
      Don't talk about stupid politics in here. Only idiots are interested in politics, because they benefit nothing from it. The only ones that should be interested are politicians, because they gain money from politics.

If you want to talk about politics become a politician, otherwise SHUT THE F**K UP, because no one smart enough gives a F**K about this shit.

Jan 23, 2017 6:02 pm
      [b]Reply [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20170121/Goodbye_Player_Obama-588329c95f83b3a13-1.html#p5886a50fc4c8f8]10#[/url] [i]109.*.*.246[/i][/b] [br] [br]im sorry if talking about "adult" topics bothers your childish mind, maybe you will be able to grasp such topics in a decade or two.

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Goodbye, Player Obama!

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »