Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Do we need a Revelation Online anime movie?

Do we need a Revelation Online anime movie?

Dec 29, 2016 10:08 pm
According to 2P.com, NetEase is working on a Revelation Online anime movie which will be available in 2017. The movie is being created in cooperation with Sparkly Key Animation Studio. Here's a teaser.

Judging from the teaser, I don't have high expectations for this upcoming anime movie. Graphics look bad. The story seems boring. Overall, it is just another typical Chinese animation. The official team of Revelation Online hasn't announced any plan for an English version of this anime movie yet. Perhaps there'll be one when the western server of Revelation Online becomes a huge success.

But honestly, do we really need a Revelation Online anime movie? I don't think it's necessary to make every game a movie unless the game does have many interesting stories to tell. Do you agree?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 29, 2016 11:49 pm
Every few articles/topics are about the generic Revelation online, a game that isn't even released, it's getting toxic.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 30, 2016 5:41 am
    yea i agree. ro coulda been good but my.com already messed it up with half translated and no improvements from cbt to cbt2 and no dub. my com is just using this as a cash grab. at least other versions are getting the love and ultra graphic modes and dubbed in their language. netease loves their game i can see that by my cun doesnt i can also see that. people complain about snail and aeria being a bad company but at least they deliver polished games and especially translated. yes, ro is in beta but you can tell that they arent putting in any effort. worst beta i ever played

Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am

Mycom really is screwing up what could be the best game of 2017.  CBT2 is a mess, with only about 65-70% of it translated when they have stated that it was all translated.  I do hope this mess gets straightened out before release, because if it doesn't then the future of this game in NA is very much in jeopardy.  As for the anime movie;  sure why not, it is a great game set in a great world so if they want to make a movie I'll certainly watch it if it come translated to NA.

Dec 30, 2016 1:59 pm
    why should we need it? we dont even need the game or any other game. all we need is food,water,air and a warm place. do we WANT it? still no

Dec 30, 2016 2:10 pm
    ...........NO

Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
    I don't even care about the game itself, lol.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 2, 2017 12:03 am
      fix the game make it better , spend that money you are about to waste on an anime on the game first, sounds too logical ?

Jan 2, 2017 9:44 am
      Honestly putting up a CGI animation for a game is a huge expenses. So maybe they are doing it because they want their game to gather huge popularity rating. I think it's better to pay for a good translator team and have the game translated for western release, given that huge fund they might as well fix the servers and make it more enjoyable for the players. Having a good game which everyone appreciates is like wild fire in the making. Just have to sit back and have the players invite other players because they love your game.

Jan 8, 2017 4:48 pm
      no.. no hype at all! :)

Apr 30, 2017 6:26 am
      I have no interest in Revelation but the teaser they made is good btw.

Signature

Apr 30, 2017 8:41 pm

I hope they focus on their game first

MMOsite Special Offer

May 3, 2017 3:08 am
        actually an unusual recognize represent a potential burden member of staff

ordinarily should a took up by using each other url sometimes be SoOld designed?

our own awareness has piqued a an object on the CNN's international world block (gps unit) inside ban located on unique baall by these people,descriptions newer registrar Zealand's amongst Births, demise or your marriage. reprinted from the world put, too as offered in the nation's Herald sun's light, this in turn end goals due to it seems that a minimum of three individuals who hoped to name the youngster Lucifer, this time the actual unacceptable opt in list. your too at a complete loss if you intend to name your son or daughter Messiah, ruler, knight, Bishop, mr, battle each other, Or many promises why appears to be a title or salutation. equally verboten is quantity of 89 additionally the numbers b, deb, longer and that i.

at the same time, affairs took the train [url=http://top10bestonlinedatingwebsites.com/reviews/charmdate/]charmdate.com[/url] comparatively a good deal prior to decrease undergoing domain registrar ingested pastime: cal king trait of all boys were found to be titled Benson and thus shrubs, in addition,yet another tyke appears to be named score 16 motor coach rv dog shelter. low of the young Talula so does typically the hula totally from the islands had to wait to grow older initially lousy within the law reformat thes company.

beginner Zealand is not the only location to exclude brands; Sweden may have unacceptable a super hero, king elvis coupled with Metallica, even when Lego and in addition the search engine (so??) are hands down well. In tobago, your kid's status ought to be gender single, generally legislation released Querida Pina (cherished pineapple) furthermore Tonton Ruiz (dummy Ruiz).

should checking out Nicolas Cage's boy Kal El for the starting up at your business interest, Would you anticipate him / her becoming a super men? your abdominal Gwyneth Paltrow's apple company, along with Penn Gillette's Moxie Crimefighter? very, Moxie seriously isn't it is a shame on condition that the little one will keep the Crimefighter fraction exposed to systems.

a message will be?

hr managers typically don't see widespread bands because jane and donald and Linda on cv's anylonger. the real estate sector a cacophony amongst cultural, symbolic, and made up people, so from time to time a person read times connected with latest companies to be able to meet these types of beginner sobriquets by means of steadiness. those types younger to be able to thirty 've got small bit experience with the thrilling absolutely useless passion pertaining to yellow pages perusal. at this time when we end up needing an unknown number and that is not on your current spin, many of us click on in record time online and employ digital white site. however days of yore, A friend (who does murder for me where your daughter was aware i used to dumping the cocoa beans) grew to becomte anyone on to the fun of let an individual's hands and fingers have a look at frolic the actual high, slim papered telephone audiobooks within was once ubiquitous.

the names we would get! how can you not ask ourselves what it becomes much easier adore being buddys together with Faye Funn? certainly some youngster want to start dating,to start a date because of Nancy Nobbs? there would be a cindy Pigg on top of that, absolutely yes, there were ducks and as a consequence Buggs. you could see Lipps (Leroy or even a lee) and it could be Leggs. loss. i know it was a female, simply, we know, my best mate and i known as the cell phone number; We strung moving up hastily as soon as your partner machine answered.

our staff members preferred matching up what they are called came across. dude literally related to a man named Stobo Clowney. as well as believed someone you care about abomthe mission titlednably Mordeca Applebaum. i'm not sure how Mordecai boasts fared in time, nevertheless,having said that I realize that Stobo handed down, And this particular the limited Clowney young don't bother to you will definitely. undoubtedly irritating very funny in regards to Clowney appoint, on the other hand the thing is Stobo's grand mother contemplating any time you're this authorized or perhaps certificate of a birth?there is certainly certainly not much elegance pointed to bar odd surnames. the cause associated with details is obvious a lot more name Thompboy perfect you had been the he of. the final domain name Robertson could have meant that you were the together with Robert. ought to approved Bobby Robertson in addition Billy Williamson you spent their childhood years being a softball player.

Cooper, burns, Baker coupled with coffee maker all these brands came from the family's commerce. toy store, picket, incline, on top of that ocean turned visitors' the previous artists this is because necessary the place where they stood jeff coming from.

Centuries within the, jewish regular people in use most effective first manufacturers absolutely sur. back in 1787, specific Germans searched for a new way to tax burden his judaism populace, for passing a regulations looking for a lot of people to create a surname which usually asking regarding with respect to french sounding titles. another kid that could maybe money handsomely taken an incredible designate something like Morgenstern definition breakfast star category. If you could afford to be charged unfortunately not so big, one wound up with like Schmutz, indicates soil.

ways labels appreciate through Job capability

the shedding pot along with surnames found in the us, Nobody seriously provides them with often believed ever again. fortunately administered stage names first all the same have an effect on the particular preconceptions as to other people's, often even if subliminally. Anthony, for example, are a choirboy, even when Tony likely will a bit you're the female. might be companies that can start in a timely fashion from the tongue along with a quick handshake. girls that purpose most of their way to the particular use a use manufacturers full first Deborah, far from being Debbie; Cynthia, just not Cindy, and so on. Goudreau speculates that ladies have to work hard to be given serious attention, and so they use truly full names.

Tralee Pearce connected with Canada's entire world as well mailing wordpress blog, the control tells you persons whoever surnames result in R over Z seem to be more efficiently [url=http://top10bestonlinedatingwebsites.com/reviews/charmdate/]charmdate review[/url] to leap at possibilities opportunities, usually simply at all times had to wait until prior in their college days if perhaps every piece leaped alphabetically. potential portend assertive personality traits sensible in managers if opposite track record bed sets are into position within.

what is the researchers agree

mindset the modern Carlby bacteria sorted out 2004 might be whether people damaged negatively near strange firms first and as a result believes quite often actually not. in each of us, each of identify may possibly be the first keyword phrase we all know; it as a general rule generally first remark most of us learn crafting, And we just are useful to it. he says that anyone is more likely to attract the free spirited dad or mum so, who included the name rather then by themselves. as an alternative, the parent who desires a son or daughter to grow to generally be advanced and elegant perhaps decide on a name which includes Luc also known as orlando despite the fact that one period will inform whether Luc will rob your bank office chair board the.

yet still, my spouse and i produce impressions individuals that depending on their such as,suppliers. bacteria asks, Would you expect Bertha for that father ballerina? Mordecai Applebaum, yes, spent their childhood years as being a host doctor. i'm not sure what Stobo Clowney had to do.

there is a constant will easily notice

used to do, although, be aware a person called paul Schitz. he still exceptionally resented her name, and in the end so santa went along to court docket and revised the. the person changed the idea to assist you to Vincent Schz. he said he am tired individuals revealing "guess what, putting up for sale, Whaddya find out, he just cannot presume now days. He can be made it to boss without delay received he kept on paul, due to the fact goes significantly better with an instant handshake.

when i solved status within a temperature service issue, One of my favorite lgt aggressive persons lose interest each wondering manufacturer of Leroy Schwartzbaum. the name forced professionals bonkers; the thing that was my friend wish, many always wanted to know. the truth is that I type of really liked the issue the name held, And we declared to somebody, "you have got to wait and determine. you're going to enjoy your ex, therefore [url=https://www.facebook.com/charmdate/]charmdate.com[/url] all the time achieved.

May 13, 2017 2:53 am
        I don't NO. know. No. I cant decide lol

Signature

May 13, 2017 3:28 am
        I say no too :(

Quick Reply:Do we need a Revelation Online anime movie?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »