Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Do we need a Revelation Online anime movie?

Do we need a Revelation Online anime movie?

Dec 29, 2016 10:08 pm
According to 2P.com, NetEase is working on a Revelation Online anime movie which will be available in 2017. The movie is being created in cooperation with Sparkly Key Animation Studio. Here's a teaser.

Judging from the teaser, I don't have high expectations for this upcoming anime movie. Graphics look bad. The story seems boring. Overall, it is just another typical Chinese animation. The official team of Revelation Online hasn't announced any plan for an English version of this anime movie yet. Perhaps there'll be one when the western server of Revelation Online becomes a huge success.

But honestly, do we really need a Revelation Online anime movie? I don't think it's necessary to make every game a movie unless the game does have many interesting stories to tell. Do you agree?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 29, 2016 11:49 pm
Every few articles/topics are about the generic Revelation online, a game that isn't even released, it's getting toxic.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 30, 2016 5:41 am
    yea i agree. ro coulda been good but my.com already messed it up with half translated and no improvements from cbt to cbt2 and no dub. my com is just using this as a cash grab. at least other versions are getting the love and ultra graphic modes and dubbed in their language. netease loves their game i can see that by my cun doesnt i can also see that. people complain about snail and aeria being a bad company but at least they deliver polished games and especially translated. yes, ro is in beta but you can tell that they arent putting in any effort. worst beta i ever played

Dec 30, 2016 9:46 am

Mycom really is screwing up what could be the best game of 2017.  CBT2 is a mess, with only about 65-70% of it translated when they have stated that it was all translated.  I do hope this mess gets straightened out before release, because if it doesn't then the future of this game in NA is very much in jeopardy.  As for the anime movie;  sure why not, it is a great game set in a great world so if they want to make a movie I'll certainly watch it if it come translated to NA.

Dec 30, 2016 1:59 pm
    why should we need it? we dont even need the game or any other game. all we need is food,water,air and a warm place. do we WANT it? still no

Dec 30, 2016 2:10 pm
    ...........NO

Dec 30, 2016 2:28 pm
    I don't even care about the game itself, lol.

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 2, 2017 12:03 am
      fix the game make it better , spend that money you are about to waste on an anime on the game first, sounds too logical ?

Jan 2, 2017 9:44 am
      Honestly putting up a CGI animation for a game is a huge expenses. So maybe they are doing it because they want their game to gather huge popularity rating. I think it's better to pay for a good translator team and have the game translated for western release, given that huge fund they might as well fix the servers and make it more enjoyable for the players. Having a good game which everyone appreciates is like wild fire in the making. Just have to sit back and have the players invite other players because they love your game.

Jan 8, 2017 4:48 pm
      no.. no hype at all! :)

Quick Reply:Do we need a Revelation Online anime movie?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »