Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion How would you rate this cosplay?

How would you rate this cosplay?

Dec 26, 2016 2:10 am
If you have read Overwatch's latest comic Reflections, you might never forget things on Page 8, which reveals Tracer as a queer.

And then, what could make this reveal even more unforgettable? Cosplay might be a good answer. Just one week after the comic was released, Alexandra Reismontel and Lykanka Marmeladova did the cosplay and posted the photos on Cosplay by Alex Reiss, the FB page.

Except the kiss, I think everything is done perfectly. I would rate it 8/10. How would you rate their cosplay?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 26, 2016 3:29 pm
garbage

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 26, 2016 3:45 pm
    disgusting

Dec 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Vomit

Dec 26, 2016 5:26 pm
    It's pretty cute, there's plenty of homophobia in this site though, so maybe share it somewhere else.

Dec 26, 2016 5:42 pm
    Reply 4#  RecroMB

Right. Thank you :)

Dec 26, 2016 8:40 pm
    Reply 4#  RecroMB

Agreed. Truly unfortunate how much hate there is to be found for no reason sometimes. As for the cosplay, I say very nicely done. Good attention to details. I will agree with a previous mention though, if you are going to go to all that effort to capture the spirit of the comic don't get cold feet in the last frame considering it is essentially the culmination of the scene.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 26, 2016 9:49 pm
      what is this, the 90s? so mild and pointless, the internet has much sexier ways to waste time

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

Dec 27, 2016 5:28 am
      thing is people usually like girl on girl but it is not cute when it is done only for attention. being gay is fine but exploiting it is not

Dec 27, 2016 9:12 am
      rate is fap fap

Dec 30, 2016 1:53 pm
      suck my big hard shit[SMILE=25]

mobile forum
      posted via cellphone

May 11, 2017 4:50 am
      They couldve done more with the kiss tho

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:How would you rate this cosplay?

Smiles
        refresh
        Go Advanced »