Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Closing 2016, I just wanna know your Top 10 MMOs of 2016!

Closing 2016, I just wanna know your Top 10 MMOs of 2016!

Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm
One month to close 2016 and this year in my eyes is excited in the first half and bored in the second. There are many brilliant games coming out before July and all the rest time I can only remember the Trump as U.S. President. OK, so what exactly are your Top 10 MMOs of 2016? Forgive me for selecting Civilization VI as the best, haha! Seriously I want to know your choices and maybe the rest of us can find some interesting games from your recommendation.

Also you can recommend one of them as your best, maybe we can find the interest to play from your review! Thanks in advance!

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Nov 25, 2016 12:06 am ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 26, 2016 1:21 pm
Top 10 of my personal picks of 2016 MMO but in no numerical order.

Blade and Souls (lots of released contents quarterly)
Wildstars (when it went f2p model)
Tera (weak start of the year but went better with constant updates)
WoW Legion (should of done this long time ago)
Dungeon Fighter Online (constant events and updates)
Guildwars 2 (not much happened for 2016 other then release of episode 3 of season 3)
Vindictus (always my go to for true action combat)
Warfame (constant updates, my go to Shooter MMO game)
Tree of Savior (for nostalgia)
Granblue Fantasy (my goto mobile MMO game)

There are a lot of strengths and weaknesses in all the MMO I picked, but I feel if you just enjoy what it offers than nitpick on the issues, you would have a better time. I enjoy Dungeon Fighter Online as my #1 since it's retro action combat and that fits me.

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 26, 2016 3:10 pm
    [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by 207.*.*.8 at Nov 26, 2016 1:21 pm
    Top 10 of my personal picks of 2016 MMO but in no numerical order.

Blade and Souls (lots of released contents quarterly)
    Wildstars (when it went f2p model)
    Tera (weak start of the year but went better with constant updates)
    WoW Legion (should of done this long time ago)
    Dungeon Fighter Online (constant events and updates)
    Guildwars 2 (not much happened for 2016 other then release of episode 3 of season 3)
    Vindictus (always my go to for true action combat)
    Warfame (constant updates, my go to Shooter MMO game)
    Tree of Savior (for nostalgia)
    Granblue Fantasy (my goto mobile MMO game)

There are a lot of strengths and weaknesses in all the MMO I picked, but I feel if you just enjoy what it offers than nitpick on the issues, you would have a better time. I enjoy Dungeon Fighter Online as my #1 since it's retro action combat and that fits me. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20161124/Closing_2016_I_just_wanna_know_your_Top_10_MMOs_of_2016-5837e5fc1f1e62f13-1.html#p5839fcf296a872][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
    shitty list except for gw2,warframe,tera and wow.
    and gw2 did not releas only 1 epsiode of season 3 in 2016

Nov 26, 2016 7:01 pm
    Warframe
    SWTOR
    WOW
    Destiny
    Wildstar
    The Division
    Rift
    TESO
    FFXIV
    EVE

In order.

I have over 1000 pc games and have played most free MMOs. These are the ones I play and didn't uninstall.
    Destiny is on there oddly as at some point some of us made groups of 10+ using PSN party.

Nov 27, 2016 4:06 am
    I'd say my top MMOs are:

1. Vanilla World of Warcraft (has always been the best MMORPG of all time and still is)
    2. The Elder Scrolls Online (but I don't play it anymore because it's poorly optimized and takes forever to load, also doesn't feel like a TES game, more like SWTOR is - a WoW clone with a Star Wars skin, in this case with a TES skin)

Nov 27, 2016 10:50 am
    Vindictus
    The Elder Scrolls Online

and why did you pick SIV for mmo,when it not an mmo?

Nov 27, 2016 4:06 pm
    wo legion

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 27, 2016 6:12 pm
      Reply 1#  207.*.*.8

Granblue Fantasy, like this one but i can't play it. Hoping an English release soon!

Nov 27, 2016 6:14 pm
      Reply 7#  24.*.*.254

WoW Legion? I have just stopped playing, it feels like playing Diablo III when the rifts and random drops are going on.

Nov 27, 2016 6:15 pm
      Reply 6#  EXepTioNN

Oh I'm joking, since the release I played Civilization VI more than MMOs, maybe I like this genre better than MMO.

Nov 27, 2016 6:18 pm
      Reply 5#  Allwynd

Old days WoW, I missed it too, but Blizzard shut it down and no progress updated there after.

Nov 27, 2016 8:37 pm
      Reply 10#  Raphaelorhw

If you like this genre you should try the previous games in the series they are much better (im a civ fav so :P) and there are better games in the genre. c:

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 28, 2016 5:22 am
        Quote: Originally Posted by Raphaelorhw at Nov 27, 2016 6:18 pm
        Reply 5#  Allwynd

Old days WoW, I missed it too, but Blizzard shut it down and no progress updated there after.     
        Elysium Project is relaunching Nostalrius as it was when it was shut down - with all characters, current economy and everything. Should happen in December 2016 - January 2017.

Nov 29, 2016 10:45 am
        1 - 10 = Blade and Soul

Nov 29, 2016 10:50 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/5760478/2]Raphaelorhw[/url] at Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm
        One month to close 2016 and this year in my eyes is excited in the first half and bored in the second. There are many brilliant games coming out before July and all the rest time I can only remember the Trump as U.S. President. OK, so what exactly are your [b]Top 10 MMOs of 2016[/b]? Forgive me for selecting Civilization VI as the best, haha! Seriously I want to know your choices and maybe the rest of us can find some interesting games from your recommendation.
        [img]http://image_server/2016/11/24/1480058333938.jpg[/img]
        Also you can recommend one of them as your best, maybe we can find the interest to play from your review! Thanks in advance! [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20161124/Closing_2016_I_just_wanna_know_your_Top_10_MMOs_of_2016-5837e5fc1f1e62f13-1.html#p5837e5fc1f1e62][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]
        Moonlight Blade is the only true MMO for me

Nov 29, 2016 10:58 pm
        Reply 12#  EXepTioNN

Hehe, I start playing 1 vs n in Civilization V, but i can't quite get used to the worker in VI since they can only complete 4 action and I have to produce one more, and the process in VI is much slower than in V. Trying to catch up with it tho.

Nov 30, 2016 6:32 am
        Hmmm... I wouldn't say this is a list of top MMOs from me, but more of what was interesting among the MMOs out there.

1. Tree of Savior: Brought back pure crafting classes. Reminded me on why they went extinct in the first place, have to be carried hard to provide power gaming services to the hardcore players. Only exist for the purpose of being a alt character. Provides a unique community experience outside of group up to dungeon and kill things.

2. WoW: WoD -> Legion: Interesting game modes and revamps of systems to provide that fluid gameplay. Too much dumbing down, and numbers are ever so inflated. The story of WoW is always interesting, but the game is practically a Arcade now, not much a MMO, you insert a coin (1 month or more subscription) and try everything out and then quit.

3. BDO: Amazing combat system, very good response time, too bad the entire game was practically focused on it and it lacked in any other innovative systems. Everything else was pretty much the rehash of old content presented in new art.

Most the games were announced and just a tease and didn't actually make it for 2016 other than beta testing.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2016 2:36 am
          Ha these are mine:
          1\ Overwatch for sure
          2\ Black Desert before P2W
          3\ Riders of Icarus
          4\ Revelation Online, btw when is exactly the CBT 2?
          5\ World of Warcraft if I get a Legendary

Rest are my anticipated ones:
          1\ Lost Ark English
          2\ Bless English
          3\ Soul Worker English
          4\ Witcher 3 Online, yes make it possible please!
          5\ Dark Soul Online, yes make it possible too, I wanna try different ways of death.

Dec 9, 2016 6:22 am
          For me this is my list for PC games
          MU Legend, Blade and soul, Black Desert, Riders of icarus and WOW

For Android games
          MU Origin, Lineage Eternal, HIT, Pokemon Go and Dungeon hunter 5

Dec 12, 2016 10:49 pm
          Reply 18#  ChocoMuffin94

Pokemon Go, out of the hype since the third month.

Quick Reply:Closing 2016, I just wanna know your Top 10 MMOs of 2016!

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »