Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Which MMO Do You Think Is the Most Short-lived?

Which MMO Do You Think Is the Most Short-lived?

Nov 17, 2016 2:51 am
Can you name a few games that you think are short-lived? I don't know what names are popping up into your mind. I've seen games that are shut down after several months, like ELOA. I was really sad when I heard that news. But, right, this is not the time to repeat the same old story. What I want to share with you today is the news of Service Ending of Chaos Saga. Hmm, I think its name just shows what it experienced. It's really a good name.   

Chaos Saga was launched in Japan on November 15th. Less than 24 hours later, the game's service was ended, unexpectedly. A spokesperson for the game said that the game was cancelled due to “various reasons”, as reported on Kotaku. But some people think the true reason is that Chaos Saga's characters look like Final Fantasy XI's.

Chaos Saga is developed by DMM.com which has developed adult and non-adult browser games and MMORPGs. I've browsed its website. Most of the games are in anime style and look like they are for girls.

So, do you believe there're "various reasons" behind the Service Ending? If you ask me, I'll say No.

[ The post was edited by shelthrst at Nov 20, 2016 5:43 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 25, 2016 5:33 pm
At least they even made it to release. There are games that say they are going to be released, but then just get abandoned after showing a trailer.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:Which MMO Do You Think Is the Most Short-lived?

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »