Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion WTF Names You Have Met!

WTF Names You Have Met!

Nov 3, 2016 8:24 pm
Oh I read a post in Overwatch CN server which is about banning some cheating players, it is great to see the balance being protected but what amazes me is not this but the banned players' names. It is so ridiculous to see the translations of their IDs, such as "Your Dad Just", putting it into gameplay would be like"Your Dad Just joins the game", "Your Dad Just kills Mei","Your Dad Just ......", add a situation as you like.

Also check the above chart of translations, really wtf names, lol lol! BTW have you met some kinds of these names in your games? Name them and let us have fun together!

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 5, 2016 4:17 am
I remember people from Dragon Nest CN commenting that many people run around with user"names" that are just emoji with lots of symbols...

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 5, 2016 7:06 pm
    childish names will always be around, they are alot better than the stupid english ones that think its smart to use just to avoid the profanity word filter "Ntupid Same"

Nov 6, 2016 12:34 am
    when i see kirito i lol at them

Nov 6, 2016 4:23 am
    Lots of ppl (kids) always rush to name their character "Kirito" haha. I knew this so every new game i participate in, i try to rush in to the game as soon as possible and create a character with that name, then leave it aside and play with another character of mine. So satisfied to troll those kids.

Nov 6, 2016 11:53 pm
    I remember in WoW that some Druids name themselves as XXX's pet and want to pretend to be hunters' pets in PvP. LMAO!

Nov 7, 2016 2:00 am
    I've seen multiple people with names lllllllllll on games w/c uppercase " i " looks like lowercase " L "

MMOsite Special Offer

Quick Reply:WTF Names You Have Met!

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »