Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Do you believe games can help people find true love?

Do you believe games can help people find true love?

Oct 18, 2016 3:10 am
Do you believe games can help people find true love? I believe it. Pokémon GO is a good example.

Just as they say, Pokémon GO gives players a chance to meet new people and, IMHO, new people will later become friends and friends will possibly become lovers. In the end, the game helps us find true love. That's my hypothesis.

But today I want to share a true story. It's about Warframe brings players true love.

Eli and Niti are both Warframe players. And today is their in-game and real life wedding day! Congrats to this happy couple of space ninjas! Check photos below:

The couple received a large wedding gift from Digital Extremes, Microsoft and Twitch. What a happy couple!

So games can help us find true love. What do you think?

[ The post was edited by Hearst at Oct 18, 2016 6:51 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Oct 18, 2016 4:16 am
nice cake, i am living with gf that i met in guild

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 18, 2016 5:01 am
    I believe, a friend of my boyfriend met his girlfriend playing WoW. I met my boyfriend playing pen and paper RPG.

Oct 18, 2016 9:45 am
    NOpe

Oct 18, 2016 11:30 am
    No, not unless you call a guy playing a female avatar, then falling for him true love then nah.

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Oct 18, 2016 12:33 pm
    i guess...i mean you CAN, just as long as you two skype or something to know your real SEX and not some avatar.

Oct 18, 2016 6:29 pm
    Reply 1#  AresPL

wow dude, you are the true winner of the game lol

MMOsite Special Offer

Oct 18, 2016 6:30 pm
      Reply 2#  Katagiri

haha, games seem to be a perfect platform for people to find the other half

Oct 23, 2016 10:22 am
      Studies shown that most times when a partner stops playing the same games or get bored, they have a high chance of breaking up because nothing else of their hobbies matched and will create dysfunctionality in the future.

So before you start dating a player through games... be sure to actually talk about other stuff besides just gaming, else you'll regret it.

Oct 24, 2016 1:11 am
      In my point of view i dont belive it
      but i got a friend who met in wow back in the day
      now they live together happy

Quick Reply:Do you believe games can help people find true love?

Smiles
      refresh
      Go Advanced »