Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Call of IMGamers: Volunteers Rewarded for Testing IMGamer

Call of IMGamers: Volunteers Rewarded for Testing IMGamer

Dec 7, 2015 11:26 pm
Hello my dear friends from MMOSITE, the IMGamer test starts on December 21st and we will continue to summon you to join in on the test of our new app IMGamer. We have launched Christmas IMGamer Key event with more keys and reward in the app. Check details here.

Please note: You need to log in and leave your nickname/username/ID in the comment or send to community@mmosite.com for us to add you into the volunteer list.

From now on you can log in with your NICKNAME as account and the overall initial code 123456 (Please log in and change the code fast, it will only available for test, later after official launch we will change the log-in ways). Still we have some explorers with a “space” in their names that is resisted by the system, for these ones we will send PM or e-mail to inform you the account and code. For the second wave registered today(Dec. 25th) you will received an ID number as account and share the same code as others.

The previous Black Desert key event is successfully done and thanks for all the volunteers' participation. Please keep an eye on our Christmas IMGamer event and IMGamer CBT launch announcement. More rewards are waiting for you!

Happy New Year gamers? We refresh you a download and introduction page
here for you and the first wave prizes will be released today with golds into your MMOsite account and cards and keys via IMGamer chat. BTW the lucky one Summer You has claimed the Amazon card and some had gathered enought tickets, so what are you waiting here for?

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Jan 3, 2016 11:28 pm ]

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Dec 7, 2015 11:57 pm
For the safety your e-mail has been recorded and eliminated from this comment, thanks for your participation!

Maybe I can get some of that Black Desert Key? :^)

[ The post was edited by KookiesHD at Dec 14, 2015 1:46 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2015 2:17 am
    For the safety your e-mail has been recorded and eliminated from this comment, thanks for your participation!

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Dec 8, 2015 5:22 pm ]

Dec 8, 2015 6:00 am

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Dec 8, 2015 5:24 pm ]

mobile forum
    posted via cellphone

Dec 8, 2015 6:27 am

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Dec 8, 2015 5:24 pm ]

Dec 8, 2015 7:26 am

Is it possible to change the registered email within the account after the sign up period?

It is ridiculous unsafe to post emails  and anybody who doesn't use a spam mail will have a lot of fun.

Edit: I am also interested in a black desert key :)

[ The post was edited by Lico_ at Dec 10, 2015 2:59 am ]

Totally +50 Points 

1 chanelluo +50 Points 2015-12-08 17:13:58 Thanks  
    Dec 8, 2015 7:28 am
    PMed

[ The post was edited by just2good877 at Dec 10, 2015 7:28 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2015 10:07 am

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Dec 8, 2015 5:26 pm ]

Dec 8, 2015 11:37 am

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Dec 8, 2015 5:26 pm ]

Dec 8, 2015 12:17 pm
      This is for iOS 8 and above right? I have an iPhone 4 :/

Dec 8, 2015 2:02 pm

Edit:can i have a bd cbt key?

[ The post was edited by lud645 at Dec 17, 2015 6:24 am ]

Dec 8, 2015 5:07 pm
      Reply 5#  Lico_

Thanks for your advice and we are working on a solution.

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 8, 2015 5:09 pm
        Reply 9#  Chocorroles

We now have Android on Google Play already while the iOS version is still uploading to iTunes and coming soon. I think you will have that when the test begins.

Dec 8, 2015 5:12 pm
        Reply 5#  Lico_

Your advice is really useful, thank you very much. The account is based on the email so it's unable to change email. So users could also provide their username/nickname, or send their email to Raphael via PM.

Dec 8, 2015 5:12 pm
        Reply 6#  just2good877

We are seriously considering the problem and working on a solution. Thanks for you participation!

Dec 8, 2015 10:36 pm
        Sending my PM :P look forward to hopefully testing and helping out on this.

Dec 9, 2015 11:07 am
        I'll join the test pm message is sent

MMOsite Special Offer

Dec 9, 2015 5:37 pm
          Reply 16#  Scion Storm

GOT IT and thanks for your support!

Dec 9, 2015 5:41 pm
          Reply 15#  Neo77

GOT IT and thank you for your support!

Dec 9, 2015 8:22 pm
          i can test and hopefully i get a black desert beta key!

username is mudum123

Quick Reply:Call of IMGamers: Volunteers Rewarded for Testing IMGamer

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »