Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion World of Warcraft Legion Preview Discussion, Make Comments Here

World of Warcraft Legion Preview Discussion, Make Comments Here

Nov 19, 2015 1:27 am
Around BlizzCon 2015 the preview of all classes in next version of World of Warcraft is revealed, Legion has anticipated great changes with Demon Hunter joining in and Survival Hunter transforming into melee hunter. More previews are listed below, you can have a quick look with the features, as well as you can leave your pros & cons here to cheer or cry aloud.

For me, the nerf on Fire Mage and Frost Mage will take me a new build and rotation to deal with--Sad. And the Demon Hunter excites me a lot(New class always).

Click to check details of your class.

Demon Hunter
Rogue
Druid
Monk
Warrior
Shaman
Death Knight
Warlock
Paladin
Mage
Priest
Hunter

[ The post was edited by Raphaelorhw at Nov 19, 2015 1:52 am ]

Return to the list

Totally +10 Points 

1 DarkG0d +10 Points 2015-11-19 02:02:25  

Bookmark and share to your friends

Nov 19, 2015 10:01 am

BM Hunter's are getting a bad deal. 5% more damage from pets? Really? No other fixes? And let's talk for a moment about how they didn't have to make yet another class for the tank role since the BM hunters had that covered!

So not worth it to me they haven't done enough to get me back

[ The post was edited by DarkG0d at Nov 20, 2015 4:42 am ]

MMOsite Special Offer

Nov 21, 2015 3:06 pm
    WoW Exp (for everyone) looks better than GW2 HoT (hardcore player only).

Nov 22, 2015 6:25 am
    Guys to that further increases this game?, You have not realized that this game does not attract more WOW, and an exhausting game with a giant map.
    many boring mission.!
    Each class with over 40 skills.
    Interminable duels.
    Listen to this tip of an old gamer.
    cut the game in half, and then picks up this half and cut again, leaves the small set of easy up and easy to drop.!
      with a maximum of 20 skills.
    duel in the game with 20+ skill hinders the progress of the duel and has lots of breakout opportunity.
    why several wow players playing in old versions (pirate) of the game because the new expansions and cloying.
    old and new gamers are with not much time to play.
    And wow need much time to stay strong, and even longer to learn how to duel, and nobody wants that.

Nov 23, 2015 5:26 pm
    Reply 3#  daniloalone

Sure, I agree part of your views, since I have been AFK for many times. But wandering around for a while I still find WoW playable and I only play 3 classes at most due to the time. It is a gorgeous and huge game, but too much for guys working in day times. Also it is hard for rookie to get used to the mechanics and skill collocations, new WoWers are declining greatly. Anyway for a 11 years' old man, WoW has its time and does quite well

Quick Reply:World of Warcraft Legion Preview Discussion, Make Comments Here

Smiles
    refresh
    Go Advanced »