Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Blade and Soul VS. Revelation, Which One Will You Choose?

Blade and Soul VS. Revelation, Which One Will You Choose?

Jan 28, 2015 7:45 am
the one that comes out to NA first.

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jan 28, 2015 8:53 am
I can't believe how naive you are + you can't read + can't tell a fake. 1st, This John smith sent a reply as guest. 2nd, there is a contradiction in his sentence. He can't say anything till positions are taken; funny thing is he totally said something. Finally his name is John fking smith. You should be embarrassed.

mobile forum
posted via cellphone

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 28, 2015 9:42 am
    Whatever comes to EU or NA first

Jan 28, 2015 10:55 am
    Availability is everything. But I bet that the animosity towards NC's handling of B&S will hand Revelations a bigger following.

Jan 28, 2015 1:52 pm
    Where is the Play both choice?

Jan 28, 2015 2:48 pm
    it's all comes down to which one is release in NA/EU first, I have played both the Korean and Chinese BnS, and had a blast playing them (the lag is real painful and it sucks to get Dc'd over and over) but I'm not going to waste my time again playing a mmo that may never get released to the west.

so for that reason I can't even pick one, 1 of 0 = 0

I'm still hoping one if not both get released in the west. Revelation looks like it's got it's eyes on the western market.

Jan 28, 2015 9:58 pm
    BNS will mostly come out first consider NCSoft already gave their "Promise" (like the 3rd time already? haha)
    and honestly, after playing on both CN and RU servers... I'm honestly don't feel like playing the NA one at all

MMOsite Special Offer

Jan 29, 2015 12:26 am
      whose char that jiggle alot sure win.....jkjkjjkjkjk...
      i think Whatever comes to EU or NA first that one i gonna choose...but i not really put a high hope for BnS to have EN version and for Revelation still dunno....

Jan 31, 2015 3:34 pm
      Reply 6#  Volstgulf

Heh, so sad but so much true!
      When you get grasp of the game and start to play at pro levels, if you will get that your ping will never allow you go more than you are, you seriously start thinking to switch game.

And this is true for any game, not only those two in comparision.

Decent ping to be able do stuff, is a must.

Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm
      Revelation looks a lot better. Blade and Soul looks a bit too shiny, while Revelation looks more nice and soft. However, as said before it's a bit unfair to compare a game that was released around 2 years ago vs a game that is coming soon.

Signature

Feb 3, 2015 9:07 pm
      Some interviews took place Tuesday, let's remain hopeful.

Feb 27, 2015 11:53 pm
      Reply 10#  Vitriks

"BNS is AAA MMO"

???????

"Combat system is also very poor. Dodge and hit, no deep combo or counter attack system."

And Blade & Soul is not? It's probably one of the worst gameplays out there, so bad they had to remake a lot of it over the years and they still can't nail it. Grapple grapple grapple. They were supposed to make a mmo that feels like a fighting game and they missed the mark horribly. Blade & Soul is only popular because of Hyung-Tae Kim art.

And don't call me "Revelation fangirl" or something because I have never heard of that game before this thread.

MMOsite Special Offer

Mar 26, 2015 9:44 pm
        i agree with you man i like this game this is simple and interesting.

Jul 1, 2015 5:21 am
        Of course BNS

Jul 1, 2015 2:55 pm
        i havent tried both game and i tired waiting for blade and soul its been way long waiting for it coming in.

Aug 19, 2015 2:26 am
        Bns BM air combo has 3 trees u can go through ( three diff ways to act out ur combo) mabe 4 and none of them do you get to spam "f" ( or ur bound key) force master has to has to balance between fire and ice making the task difficult cuz of what you or ur team need at the time. Assasin ... Well crap soo many diff ways to dish out their combos and a good sin doesnt let the game decide what to click next for him thats why they domminate mostly pvp. Lyn sword master maybe u spin alot for easy mode but i know too many lbm's that can use every skill in there arsenal and stand toe to toe with any class. Destroyers again u could take the wuss way and spin ... But u could also be a good player and grab ur target throw them away or hold them so ur team can breather or dps the crap out of them. Then u have kung fu masters that are great in a 1 v 1 fight and thats the only class thT can compare to sin in volume of free hand combos some trigger when u counter some trigger when u stun some when u kd the enemy but all can be done differently and and for the most part there isnt a real bad way to make the build just what u like . I dont know anything about summoners or warlocks seeing as those are the only 2 classes i didnt play. I am not hear to bad mouth the other game i just thought that people should know that its not just one attack then spam ur combo button till it breaks and there is a serious amout of team work involved when it comes to bosses since there is no healer someone has to prime the boss for some type of CC and if it land someone has to quickly respond by using the same CC 1-2 secs is what u got if u dont bosses generally go berzerk and u wipe ( in the 4 man dungeons) . Like i said its not just mash a 1 button =win it does take thought oh and btw u remember there is no healer soo u better help eachother cc to avoid big attack and berzerk modes, and become a pro dodge most classes have atleast 2 with iframe . :) just know the game before u try to simplify it so that people who dont know dont get the wrong idea.

mobile forum
        posted via cellphone

Aug 29, 2015 12:11 am
        Pretty sure whatever comes to NA first, I might give one a try.

Signature

Trying to rank up!

MMOsite Special Offer

Jun 21, 2016 12:55 am
          how about their combat system? did they use the same combat system or not? which one have smoother combat system?

Jul 25, 2016 8:20 am
          What i like about BnS is very Unique PVE system wherein you aint doing the Conventional
          way of PVE unlike with Revelation with Tanker,Nuker/DPS,Healer and so on. in BnS
          there is no particular support, Dps etc. only Tank w/c main job is to Block or Evade in order to tank and not Die
          these type of gameplay is only for ppl with "Goodhands"(fast)IMO the rest in the party are DPS
          and the type of Role in BnS is Mechanics, like Marking, Positioning, etc.

in PVP, in BnS it really lacks of MASSIVE PVP GvG type of pvp, but in 1 v 1. you can say that it is
          one of the most balanced game. where you are only allowed to fight with same stat. so it
          lessen the great handicap for less fortunate ppl

Conlcusion: in PVE its BnS, in PVP its Revelation[SMILE=2]

Aug 9, 2016 3:31 am
          Quote: Originally Posted by 49.*.*.73 at Jul 25, 2016 8:20 am
          What i like about BnS is very Unique PVE system wherein you aint doing the Conventional
          way of PVE unlike with Revelation with Tanker,Nuker/DPS,Healer and so on. in BnS
          there is no particular support, Dps etc. only Tank w/c main job is to Block or Evade in order to tank and not Die
          these type of gameplay is only for ppl with "Goodhands"(fast)IMO the rest in the party are DPS
          and the type of Role in BnS is Mechanics, like Marking, Positioning, etc.

in PVP, in BnS it really lacks of MASSIVE PVP GvG type of pvp, but in 1 v 1. you can say that it is
          one of the most balanced game. where you are only allowed to fight with same stat. so it
          lessen the great handicap for less fortunate ppl

Conlcusion: in PVE its BnS, in PVP its Revelation     
          Blade and Soul has terrible PvE because of how drops function. You literally cannot grind for top end gear without the use of PvP because of how useless most of the earnings in PvE area.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
          http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910

Quick Reply:Blade and Soul VS. Revelation, Which One Will You Choose?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »