Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion What can you say about daily quest?

What can you say about daily quest?

Jul 9, 2013 7:07 am

I don't know if every games has daily quest. But even these forum has daily quest.

Well in the game I play, it is a must. Why? Simply because it gives out a lot of benefits. One gives higher XP and SP. 2nd it very much simple. 3rd It is easy as it is done every day. But sometimes it gets annoying that you do the same task every single day, and if your not going to do it you will be left behind from grinding xp and sp.

Just wondering, how about you guys? What can you say about daily task?

Return to the list

Bookmark and share to your friends

Jul 9, 2013 9:41 am
Well, in GW2 the daily quest juggles its objectives every day...

Too bad that in the end, is a matter of finding the most effective way to do each objective... So I have like a list of 30 objectives with its procedures... Just pick 5 per day lol

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 9, 2013 7:05 pm
    i hate daily quests. they are just a stupid way to make you grind your way to an award that you can only do so much of each day.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910
    Jul 9, 2013 10:44 pm
    Reply 2#  Zanpakutou

Erm, then you can simply not do them?

They annoy me as well, so I don't usually pick them up unless is in a place I'm already going to and if it isn't time consuming.

Jul 10, 2013 11:07 am
    Not much of thoughts about them to be honest. I'm on quite neutral state with them.
    They at the same time are good and bad for me, I like them because most of the time their reward are good enough that it's worth doing and gives you some extra benefits on top of your normal playing, but then on other hand it's bad because it's something you don't want to skip making you regret if you didn't do them or at least that's how I feel if I had to skip a day lol.
    But yeah as I said, I'm quite neutral with them. If the game has them and they are worth doing, I'll do them, if not then I just don't have to do them, I'm fine with both.

Signature

Jul 10, 2013 8:07 pm
    Sometimes I like them, especially if I'm in need of money or something but other times I find them too troubling to do because it delays the stuff I actually need to get done.

Jul 12, 2013 6:10 am
    Quote: Originally Posted by Chocorroles at Jul 9, 2013 10:44 pm
    Reply 2#  Zanpakutou

Erm, then you can simply not do them?

They annoy me as well, so I don't usually pick them up unless is in a place I'm already going to and if it isn't time consuming.     
    unfortunately, they are a necessity in many games to either increase grind or to obtain certain items. if you don't do them, you don't earn those rewards.

Signature

Need some referrers to get to lvl 10 for a free rune page cause I'm too lazy to farm one up
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f2d6f678d4f0700656910

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 12, 2013 6:36 am
      Quote: Originally Posted by Pelagato at Jul 9, 2013 9:41 am
      Well, in GW2 the daily quest juggles its objectives every day...

Too bad that in the end, is a matter of finding the most effective way to do each objective... So I have like a list of 30 objectives with its procedures... Just pick 5 per day lol     
      I like that way when it changes every day but off with the limit...

Jul 12, 2013 6:52 am
      Most games with daily quests require you to do them. It's never simply, don't do them if you don't want to, which it should be. I think it's just a cheap way to keep players busy without actually having to produce content for players. Not many people actually enjoy dailies so I think it's foolish to implement them at this point since they are a deal breaking for many. I really dislike doing dailies, especially when I'm forced to do them. What makes things worse, is that when they involve defeating enemies, it's difficult to do since I always enjoy healing so I'm never as good as damage in terms of my gear/stats.

Signature

To ensure a clean and friendly atmosphere:
      Please read and follow our forum rules before posting.
      Before creating a new topic, use the search function to check if it's already been made.

Jul 12, 2013 7:05 am
      Even though... dailies gives you double or even triple xp and sp.. I still like it.. I just hate the limit..

Jul 12, 2013 7:38 am
      Reply 8#  Aquaman47

Well, offer the kids some cookies and they do their chores.... All you have to do is buy some Oreos from time to time lol!...

Signature

Jul 12, 2013 9:50 am
      Daily quests are BS, because they make you stick in one place and get your game experience boring imo :/

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 13, 2013 2:34 pm
        I dont have any problem with daily quests, better with them instead without

Jul 13, 2013 8:25 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by DrkOrO at Jul 13, 2013 2:34 pm
        I dont have any problem with daily quests, better with them instead without      
        He is correct and for those who hate dailies then you can skip it..

Jul 13, 2013 9:23 pm
        Reply 13#  xXMarkuzXx

But dailies are full of cookies.... Like Karma jugs in gw2... without them, no armor for you..!

Signature

Jul 14, 2013 1:31 pm
        Reply 14#  Pelagato

Well there's a lot of other ways to get armor apart from karma. o.o

Signature

Jul 14, 2013 3:28 pm
        oh ya, you can try to get dungeon armor.... just like getting the karma lol... or crafting...

To be honest, crafting is the way to go on me... unless we talk about ascended stuff... Then that way, Dailies and Monthlies... or... Nerdpoints!!!

Signature

MMOsite Special Offer

Jul 15, 2013 6:04 am
          Reply 14#  Pelagato

so I would say dailies would be important like what you said hahaha

Jul 15, 2013 7:01 am
          yup, and the thing is that in gw2, they are kinda easy to do...

Signature

Jul 15, 2013 8:18 am
          lucky for you... in Godswar it take 2 hours to complete all dailies the race which gives you like 800gold is abot 23 hours.. but the daily quest could be done by your pet just that you need a certain item for the pet to do the quest for you..

Quick Reply:What can you say about daily quest?

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »