Sponsor

Quick Jump Full Board List
Forum Home General Discussion Dragon Nest VS Dungeon Striker

Dragon Nest VS Dungeon Striker

Apr 5, 2012 8:29 pm
Today, Dragon Nest's developer Eyedentity Games has announced their another new MMO - Dungeon Striker, which will kick off its first CBT on April 27th till April 29th.

Here are some random pics of DS and DN:

Dungeon Striker characters:

Dragon Nest characters:

Dungeon Striker screenshot:

Dragon Nest screenshot:

Dungeon Striker videos:

The first feeling of mine is that they look so alike at the first sight I see Dungeon Striker. Also DN is not the only game I can think of. The Dungeon Striker's map also recall me of Diablo. lol. Maybe it would be cool to play DN's chars in the Diablo size of maps?

Anyway, we dont have much info about DS currently and hope they can reveal more info for us in the near future, especially for DN fans. And I am curious how many of you will try this game out? Tbh, I rly wanna give it a shot and see how it is different from DN.

You can check out more info about Dungeon Striker, including more screenshots Here

Return to the list

Signature

Bookmark and share to your friends

Apr 5, 2012 10:57 pm
I cannot wait for the release of Dungeon Striker. from your screenshots, I think this game is like dragon nest

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 6, 2012 9:33 am
    Can't decide until i try dungeon striker

Signature

Chick out my youtube channel and Subscribe
    http://www.youtube.com/user/droy900?feature=mhee
    Apr 6, 2012 9:54 am
    Another chibi crap game.

On a side note. WTF is DN still doing on the #1 spot on new F2P games list on the front page? Should've been moved down ages ago. Just look at the general score. Way lower than some of the other games on the same list.

Apr 6, 2012 10:02 am
    well ...it is from the same developer

Apr 6, 2012 10:14 am
    ew ... those chars dont have mouths at all :o

Apr 6, 2012 11:02 am
    i was gonna say i smell law-sue BUT is NOT!!! my only problem with DN>DragonNest is that its blurry dont know why, but its still a fun game. Now DS>DragonStrike very colorful at least for me.

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 6, 2012 11:40 am
      The game look very similar to Dragon Nest.. They have same style visually...

Signature

Informasi Game Online Terbaru
      Apr 6, 2012 11:58 am
      dragonnest will always be number f2p

Apr 6, 2012 12:24 pm
      since dragon nest is region blocked i dont rly play so i think crap of it, if dungeon striker is also region blocked then its the same crap for me

Apr 6, 2012 2:06 pm
      whats the point in even looking into this game when d3 is comming out in about a month and a half

Apr 6, 2012 3:16 pm

is this in english

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 6, 2012 3:40 pm
        LMAO A lot of people here say "It's looks the same as Dragon Nest"

LOOK CLOSELY. The screenshots are wrongly labeled. The 1st Screenshot IS Dragon Nest. The 2nd one is Dungeon Striker. I can't believe some people are too stupid to figure that out.

Apr 6, 2012 4:06 pm
        I don't see what the big issue is here.....There totally different play styles....
        Dragon Nest is more of an action type game like Vindictus
        Whereas Dungeon Striker is more of a game style like D3 or Mythos.....
        The way I see it there both good at what they do....

Apr 6, 2012 4:21 pm
        [quote]Quote: Originally Posted by [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/member/info/3402428/2]Oriley[/url] at Apr 6, 2012 9:54 am
        Another chibi crap game.

On a side note. WTF is DN still doing on the #1 spot on new F2P games list on the front page? Should've been moved down ages ago. Just look at the general score. Way lower than some of the other games on the same list. [url=http://forum.mmosite.com/thread/2/2/20120405/Dragon_Nest_VS_Dungeon_Striker-4f7e630b198cf4013-1.html#p4f7f1fabdca5cf][STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST]images/back.gif[/STB_STATIC_IMAGE_HOST][/url][/quote]haters gonna hate

Apr 6, 2012 4:23 pm
        Quote: Originally Posted by Oriley at Apr 6, 2012 9:54 am
        Another chibi crap game.

On a side note. WTF is DN still doing on the #1 spot on new F2P games list on the front page? Should've been moved down ages ago. Just look at the general score. Way lower than some of the other games on the same list.     

haters gonna hateĀ²

Apr 6, 2012 4:54 pm
        looks like diablo :D

MMOsite Special Offer

Apr 6, 2012 8:11 pm

Eyedentitygames developed both of them so....

Apr 6, 2012 9:37 pm
          BOring as hell

Apr 6, 2012 10:20 pm
          Dragon Nest And Dungeon Striker Are Awesome
          I Was Played Dungeon Striker IS More HardCore

Quick Reply:Dragon Nest VS Dungeon Striker

Smiles
          refresh
          Go Advanced »